LG Revo Netflix Choppy Playback

Search This thread

drt054

Jan 8, 2011
Cleveland, OH
I am pretty much a noob but I have seen several complaints about this. I have the stock Android 2.2 rom rooted. I dont know technically why this worked but I uninstalled Flash 10.3 update and uninstalled Netflix update. Redownloaded Netflix from Market and then applied Flash 10.3 update and appears to be working smoothly. I read one place that netflix doesnt even use flash but I cant explain why reverting fixed it
Sent from my VS910 4G using XDA App

Icemans2k02

Jul 3, 2011
Never had this issue and this is a highly used app for my phone with 3 kids. Poor service / back grounded apps maybe ? Or maybe decrapified rom ftw?!

Does the Netflix app sense your connection speed? Considering your connection speed is constantly changing, it just overall wouldn't be a good app. I personally don't use it, cuz I don't like to watch on such a small screen. I get it with 3 kids, but my 2 kids know they will not be touching my $600 dollar phone.

Icemans2k02

Jul 3, 2011
I understand that as far as kids touching them. I haven't every had a problem with my kids but given my back ground and the fact I run a small store and fix iPhone /android handsets its not a problem. I still don't gather why people are having issues with the Netflix app maybe its service.

drt054

Jan 8, 2011
Cleveland, OH
Just installed Revolt Rom 1.0 from the dev page.. so far Netflix is running smooth and the Rom is great. I will update if that changes..

drt054

Jan 8, 2011
Cleveland, OH
Just FYI... the Revolt 1.1 has retained the smooth netflix playback.. MT whatever you did.. it worked! !!!