Android ver.: 2.2
Baseband ver.: 2.16.00.02.17
Software num.: 2.13.557.0
PRI ver.: 6.03_112
Not trying to bump an old thread, but I've tried every single method in this thread to no avail. I'm using the EVO from Japan on KDDI's network. I got close with adb shell getprop, but didn't use the string the first poster suggested, as it was not found. I did find [gsm.sim.operator.numeric]:  in there and tried 44054[0-9] but none of them worked.
I can't call into customer service because they hardly speak English and have no idea what MSL is or anything of the like. Sigh.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|