[DFT Freedom ROM] Mango 7713 Custom ROM for HTC WP7 First Generation devices

Search This thread

petbede

Nov 5, 2008
Everywhere
so i'm guessing that if i the rom to my phone i will lose my currently installed apps??

Yes!!! U will lose everything. I recommend this for those that dont have jailbreak and/or ChevronWP7 Unlock on their phone (If they are still any out there). But if your phone already have those then u need not flash to this because the thing that is added here are the Chevron and/or Jailbreak and added more languages. It is good to know that one can flash to HTC WP7, and as times goes on much more interesting ROMs will be out. Who knows some ROMs might end up coming with tethering and some other mor stuff, then that will worth flashing for everyone.

DFT have done a very good job with this, its a starting point to great things to come.

PEACE!!!

Magpir

Jul 4, 2011
The radio is not updated in the freedom rom
The hd7 newest radio is 5.65.

colossus_r

Feb 10, 2007
Huawei P40 Pro
Hello m8

In the Trophy ROM (the one with the ELL - Greek lang) if you select as language the Greek then the camera settings are gone. If you change back to English then you have back camera settings ...

Probably a bug

I saw some pages back that some users from Hungary have the same problem...

Thanks for the hard work on the ROMS ...

colossus

chleb

Jun 28, 2010
Anyone have an idea about How to mod/cook this rom ?

I Tried to open that FINAL.nbh with htcRIE_0.7.0.46, It displays the "OS" contained inside FINAL.nbh, and the parts inside "OS" (LOGO; IMGFS; BLDR; DPP; USP; etc.)

But, no way to extract files.
When I select LOGO or an other part of the OS, htcRIE display "Processing IMGFS..." forever in status bar, and it just hang.

I managed to extract OS.nb from FINAL.nbh with NBHImageToolv1-2, but same problem then, what to do with OS.nb ?

I would like to mod LOGO (static picture displayed at boot, either operator logo in branded rom, oem logo in unbranded rom, or DFTeam logo in this cooked rom), mod the animated microsoft wp7 boot screen (replace the redish wp7 "not for resale" watermarked beta version bootscreen by the greenish RTM one), and edit the registry.

Any help appreciated.

Last edited:

piaqt

Jan 5, 2010
New York City
Z

zorritokris

the tool for th e hdspl is not working in my hct hd7 what i am doing wrong ??????????

Pr0xiMUS

Jul 29, 2008
Anybody got strange yyyyyyy operator text after using HTC Connection Setup app?
Example:
0wMN8.jpg

More images here http://imgur.com/a/PfzPr. Its strage that selected network IS T-Mobile HR but its not shown properly in the phone app and homescreen... It could be related to incompatibility of mango and htc connection setup? This is only cosmetic problem as far as I see...

Using: HTC 7 Trophy and DFT freedom rom

Last edited:
A

aghnokneemoose

Hi!

The Zune only guest mode.No sync!Some solution?

Thanks in advance.

Microsoft released the beta tools and SDK for mango with an update to the Zune software. You need the update in order for this rom to sync with Zune. When I get home I will post it.

Sent from my HD7 T9292 using XDA Windows Phone 7 App

A

aghnokneemoose

All I can say is WOW! Great job DFT!! I am so looking forward to the real mango update.

I ran the 7592 beta on my HD2 before this came out and it is like night and day difference with all the new stuff that is working on this version.
I still can't get SMS chat with Facebook to work. Any suggestions?
Also in settings, applications, multitasking, is this a feature coming soon or what apps does this feature support?

Again, great job and I recommend flashing this for those with hesitations!

Sent from my HD7 T9292 using XDA Windows Phone 7 App

Last edited:

jasond22

Mar 12, 2010
ringtone

does anybody knw how to get the ringtone to zune 4.8, ive made a ringtone less that 39sec, 1mb and in wma format just dnt knw how to get it into zune any suggestion thanks

thesecondsfade

Retired Recognized Developer
Jul 30, 2009
Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime
I still can't get SMS chat with Facebook to work. Any suggestions?

• On your phone, go to Settings, Accounts, and delete your Facebook account from your phone
  • On your PC, go to live.com
  • Connect your Live account to FB (it's pretty easy to do at live.com)
  • On your phone, re-setup your FB account. When it asks you to setup FB chat, tap Not Now
  • Let it sync fully with FB
  • Go into your Messaging hub, then settings, and it should show that it's on

A

aghnokneemoose

Ringtone

does anybody knw how to get the ringtone to zune 4.8, ive made a ringtone less that 39sec, 1mb and in wma format just dnt knw how to get it into zune any suggestion thanks

I use ChevronWP7.RingtoneInstaller (attached) with Touchxplorer. It will create a xap file. Deploy the xap to your phone then run it on your phone (it will put the ringtones in my docs/ringtones on your phone. use touchexplorer to get there.

With This ROM, ringtones are in the windows folder Ring01.wma - Ring30.wma. So using touchxplorer, rename your tone to one of those and copy then paste to windows folder (overwrite when asked).

For sms alert tones, rename to Alert-01.wma to Alert-10.wma then copy paste to windows (overwrite when asked).

Hope this helps!

A

aghnokneemoose

I use ChevronWP7.RingtoneInstaller (attached) with Touchxplorer. It will create a xap file. Deploy the xap to your phone then run it on your phone (it will put the ringtones in my docs/ringtones on your phone. use touchexplorer to get there.

With This ROM, ringtones are in the windows folder Ring01.wma - Ring30.wma. So using touchxplorer, rename your tone to one of those and copy then paste to windows folder (overwrite when asked).

For sms alert tones, rename to Alert-01.wma to Alert-10.wma then copy paste to windows (overwrite when asked).

Hope this helps!
Forgot
View attachment ChevronWP7.RingtoneInstaller.zip

contable

Oct 25, 2009

With mango and Zune 4.8 installed it´s pretty easy:

1. Copy your ringtone to your "Music" folder on your desktop
2. Open Zune => Collection
3. Your ringtone should appear => right mouse-click => choose edit
4. Change "Genre" of your ringtone to "Ringtone" (first time you have to do it manually, next time you can choose it)
5. Sync your ringtone with your phone via drag & drop...

If you need more help please visit "Windows Phone 7 General" section here at xda, there is a thread about that.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [DFT Freedom ROM] Mango 7713 Custom ROM for HTC WP7 First Generation

DarkForcesTeam

proudly presents Frist Mango 7713 Build Custom ROM for HTC WP7 First Generation

This is 2nd big step to customization ROM for HTC WP7 First Generation devices from DarkForcesTeam.

This is First Custom ROM for all HTC operator devices which support by RSPL/HSPL operator,you can flash any time after you install our RSPL/HSPL.

This release [DFT Freedom ROM] supports 22 languages which is

1)USA_CHT_CHS_JPN_KOR,
    2)USA_ENG_FRA_ITA_GER_ESN,
    3)USA_NLD_DAN_FIN_NOR_SVE,
    4)USA_PTB_RUS_ELL,
    5)USA_HUN_CSY_PLK.

This release supports this [DFT Freedom ROM] devices:

*Gold (HTC Pro 7,T7575)
    *Mozart (HD3,T8697,T8698,T8699)
    *Mondrian (Surround,T8788)
    *Spark (Trophy,T8686)
    *Schubert (HD7, T9292,T9295,T9296)

This [DFT Freedom ROM] cooked with Mango 7713 build and remove some of operator's(T-Mobile,AT&T,Telstra) own apps just left HTC apps.

This ROM already Chevron unlocked or Jailbreak but we want to call this ROM for DFT Freedom ROM which can install any Apps which avaliable for Mango build.

Please note this ROM WILL NOT update new version of OS via Zune , we are working on this before we done will contiune release new version of Mango if we can get it.Schubert thread see http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=16383783#post16383783

Mozart thread see HERE

Spark thread see HERE

Mondrian thread see HERE

Schubert thread see HERE

Gold thread see HERE

Official DFT site (Chinese)

DarkForcesTeam Aug.06,2011
    Even those with the INTEROP_CAPABILITY flag in the manifest? (TouchXplorer, Registry Editor, App Config, etc.)

Those apps still don´t work...
    i rather play safe with this thing.

for all u know our phones ar ebeing used as test subjects for hacker's expereiments.

flashing rom is not a good idea. the better safe way is to go the iphone style, jailbreak

lmao.

wow...

allrightythen.. Ppl on this forum have been playing around with custom roms for years....its kind off one of the "big things" we do around here :p

Oh..and,yeah..we are all experimenting with ya'll :D:D:D:D:D

"hmmmm, now where did I put that darn probe...."

(j/k)
    whats with the suddenly o2 on my mozart after flashing the rom?

its the stock rom he edited
    the tool for th e hdspl is not working in my hct hd7 what i am doing wrong ??????????

Put your phone in bootloader mode then:::
    First u install this >>> DFT_RSPL_WP7FG1_LAUNCH
    Second u install this DFT_RSPL_WP7FG1_INSTALL

And thats just it.

PEACE!!!