More
My gosh! NeoFroyo 1.12 IS fast!!

Thx ThaiDai!

10th August 2011, 10:15 PM |#112  
Flag Stuttgart
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Thumbs up
Oh yeah, that's German Engineering - your tool rocks!

I can tell issues/problem/things with 1.12 non-NeoFastSomething

- Installation of any program using the market freezes the system and result in a restart of only XDAndroid (flying Androinds screen), after those restarts WLAN is not working
- using blackmart for installing programs works without those restarts
- Go Luncher is terribly slow (but even on my DualCore Optimus Speed). Luncher Pro brings a lot more usabillity!
- Would be great if your tool could use other CustomRoms. Some from Tiad8 are fast enough for daily use..
- Bluetooth can pair but not receive
- installing your package is really easy. I spend about 30minutes for reading some postings, formated my sdcard, copied, and BÄM! everything works! - I was smiling when your script told me to "Relax and wait"
- I really like the backup-on-start option. Very comfortable!

So all in all: absolutely great work. Thanks a lot!
11th August 2011, 05:20 AM |#113  
OP Senior Member
Flag Aachen/หนองบัวลำภู
Thanks Meter: 2,687

More
Thanks for your answer.

WLAN: I do not have problems until now (for me a go/nogo in every build)
Bluetooth: no actual build (as far as I know) has working BT (I do not care)
Go Launcher: nice but really too slow, I do not use it anymore

Installation: In the new version you can choose between different Builds (right now FRX07 and NeoFROYO) and Kernels (1342 and 1346). Added these options yesterday but want to test it a little bit more. Upload and links tomorrow or saturday.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThaiDai For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ThaiDai Ad-Free
11th August 2011, 10:39 AM |#114  
Flag MAdrid
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Thumbs up
ThaiDai and all..
thanks a lot for your work and time.

I´m very happy with see my HD with Android and faster.

regards
renedca
11th August 2011, 02:31 PM |#115  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaiDai

Thanks for your answer.

WLAN: I do not have problems until now (for me a go/nogo in every build)
Bluetooth: no actual build (as far as I know) has working BT (I do not care)
Go Launcher: nice but really too slow, I do not use it anymore

Installation: In the new version you can choose between different Builds (right now FRX07 and NeoFROYO) and Kernels (1342 and 1346). Added these options yesterday but want to test it a little bit more. Upload and links tomorrow or saturday.

sorry.. but 1.12 doesnt work for me.. android just doesnt install in fresh installation. i replaced frx07 with neopeek system. but hd goes in cycle with wm starting up again. please check.

by the way.. as far as i know.. all devices r with 3.7 .net so could that be the problem?
my main wm os is energy as in signature. which main os r u trying it on?
11th August 2011, 04:05 PM |#116  
OP Senior Member
Flag Aachen/หนองบัวลำภู

More
Energy, no problems, so difficult for me to check. Wait for logging version
11th August 2011, 04:14 PM |#117  
Flag Mumbai

More
Quote:

Energy, no problems, so difficult for me to check. Wait for logging version

hey.. why dont u just stick to the tasks method? the cab version and full installation by cab is a bit nasty as it messes up with WM too.

if u do want to give a cab, just keep all required files in ur thaidaiboot folder and the cab should only make a shortcut for the required exe. that ways everytime u update the program or anything.. the cab doesnt have to be played around with as the shortcut, once installed, will always work. nothing to install n uninstall.

this is just a suggestion.

the device recycles after it does the fsdisk check or whatever it is. its too fast to figure out exactly what happens.
11th August 2011, 06:08 PM |#118  
OP Senior Member
Flag Aachen/หนองบัวลำภู

More
Easy and simple
I want to give users an easy to use configuration and loader program for Android.

No copy file x to folder y, edit file, etc.

Many members do not have very much knowledge and want to make as few steps as possible.

We are far away from the WinMo Builds with a single .nbh to install.

So I hope to give this users a tool making the Android installation easy.
Folder thaidaiboot contains everything you need. Install ThaiDai Android Loader from Setup (or make an update with the cab file) and start it.

Choose your options and start and after installation use Android.
One-Click-Android.

And most important: I want it and I use it all the time now. Saves a lot of time for my experiments (just installing Thunderbolt, so I choose Build "Thunderbolt" in Loader and "backupSystem, backupData, makeClean, installSystem" as tasks). That's it.
11th August 2011, 06:28 PM |#119  
OP Senior Member
Flag Aachen/หนองบัวลำภู

More
New Version 1.13 with build and kernel selection in ThaiDai Loader
On weekend I will upload a new version of ThaiDai Android Loader and fitting rootfs.img
I added selection options for selection of specific builds (FR07, NeoFROYO, Thunderbolt) and kernels (1342, 1346).

And I log the installation procedure to sd card. I hope I get more infos from this than from "It stops"-Error-Postings.
11th August 2011, 06:33 PM |#120  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 3,834

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Today evening I will upload a new version of ThaiDai Android Loader and fitting rootfs.img
I added selection options for selection of specific builds (FR07, NeoFROYO, Thunderbolt) and kernels (1342, 1346).

And I log the installation procedure to sd card. I hope I get more infos from this than from "It stops"-Error-Postings.

Nice work. Hopefully it will at least assist in the confused posts. You certainly won't eliminate them, but at least you'll have a way to tell what is actually going on .
11th August 2011, 06:39 PM |#121  
Flag Mumbai

More
Quote:

Today evening I will upload a new version of ThaiDai Android Loader and fitting rootfs.img

i guess the problem why it didnt work was because the rootfs.img that was supposed to get copied, was not copied full. i mean, in thaidaiboot folder.. the rootfs.img was just 512kb.

could that be the reason?

i guess what u should do is ... give the program some time to copy files before it kicks the harret for loading.. atleast when u select install system.

and this is just a wild guess.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread