Say something about the PERSON above YOU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

deedii

May 25, 2011
This thread is for fun, we will see how deep we knew each other here in X8 Family.
Let's forget our device for a while, lets us know each other better for a best harmonious relationship with each other.

Rules:

1. You can thank, appreciate a person. Speak freely but not offensively.
2. You can be frank to a person but don't degrade him.
3. If you are confronting a person, please choose your words, so that he/she will not be offended rather than he/she will realize about what people says about him/her.

THOU SHALL NOT HAVE FIGHTING, FLAMING AND DEGRADING EACH OTHER HERE.

Last edited:

skyboyextreme

Feb 14, 2011
Cairo
hmmmm @ dare devil i think you are the kind of person who just gets enraged and have difficulty controlling it, because majority of your replies specially to noobs is usually sharp,see no offence of course i'm just being frank and this is just the way i see it.....

Dare-Devil Inside

Apr 5, 2011
Sibenik
hmmmm @ dare devil i think you are the kind of person who just gets enraged and have difficulty controlling it, because majority of your replies specially to noobs is usually sharp,see no offence of course i'm just being frank and this is just the way i see it.....

You're right... I just can't stand some one who can't read stickies at least...
They can find all they need in stickies ;)

deedii

May 25, 2011
Hmm nrgmaster i dont know him much, i never encountered with him before, but im sure his a rules abiding member. :)

deedii

May 25, 2011
Kuya kuya kuya "the cutest turtle ever". :p nwei the man who can be counted on, the first to integrate cam fix in racth Hackdroid. One of the most rookie dev's in x8. :)
ooppss i dont speak indonesians. :p lovelots..

kuyagaol

Feb 2, 2011
Kuya kuya kuya "the cutest turtle ever". :p nwei the man who can be counted on, the first to integrate cam fix in racth Hackdroid. One of the most rookie dev's in x8. :)
ooppss i dont speak indonesians. :p lovelots..

I mean, you are a rock star like "Slank" (a rock band) that share a peace and love in his song, just like all your messages.
and they call their generation, a blue generation.

in another hand, I'm complicated, very, like progressive rock.
hard to understand.
rookie dev? Im always be a noob in this monster tech.

GHoSTABUD

Feb 20, 2011
Don't know the person above me but I guess ur a metalhead so u must be a really open minded person with an extremely good taste in music :p
Anyways gotta sleep now its 4 am here.
Nighty night people

Sent from my X8 using XDA App

Nikkopt

Jun 17, 2008
Almada
I also dont know the person above me. If his post was about kuyagaol then i have to agree, dream theater rocks :p .. pitty Portnoy left the band, they will never be the same.

Sent from my X8 using XDA App

deedii

May 25, 2011
Nikkopt well i see you a long time ago here, he is a now you see me now you dont person.hehe

Sent with love!

A

Aiduharan

I know you that you are relatively new here. And Deedi might have a correlation with your real life name

deedii

May 25, 2011
Your right im so new here! :)
I dont know him much author of some off x8 threads. :)

Sent with love!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This thread is for fun, we will see how deep we knew each other here in X8 Family.
    Let's forget our device for a while, lets us know each other better for a best harmonious relationship with each other.

Rules:

1. You can thank, appreciate a person. Speak freely but not offensively.
    2. You can be frank to a person but don't degrade him.
    3. If you are confronting a person, please choose your words, so that he/she will not be offended rather than he/she will realize about what people says about him/her.

THOU SHALL NOT HAVE FIGHTING, FLAMING AND DEGRADING EACH OTHER HERE.
    Three days ago :D I applied few months ago. I'm still waiting for my assignment ;-)

Sent from my X8 using xda premium

Tomek hes a very nice person I shared real life stories with him over IRC and its cool to meet this people an elite Unrecognized Developer as he describe himself and whoa look at him now a forum police :) Just please dont arrest me will ya? hihi. Would I past the requirement as well if I apply to be a police?

Very helpful person... :cool:
    A one silent person who seldom post yet proved to be helpful? Dont slap me please. hihi :*

Thanks guys... now about you!

IrishStuff, you are a great helper too in the forums. Have a nice life as you soon will be leaving the forums.

Eagleeyetom, thanks for your undying support for updating GDX. That applies to you too, B.Jay!

Velnens, I dont really not much about you as I never chat with you before. But, thanks for calling me a cool guy!

Sent From My W8 Using Tapatalk

Lucas my dear, first I was a bit wondering about why you collect "thanks" but hey you deserved that as you proved to use you really are a CONTRIBUTOR. :)

I know you in some ways.
    We talked on textplus and on the Minebuilder forums!
    Also, your like a hardcore X8 user. You've been here since like Early 2011!

Irish what can I say about you. Oh well just please dont do my advice lately.
    Im assuming your planning to buy new phone? but please do visit us still if you got time :)

woah! when did you become a moderator ;)

Irishstuff09: very helpful, is a very good freind :)

wilbso I also see his seldom post but I know some secrets you guys must be helping other secretly..crossfingered.. :)
    The person above me will be a big developer in the future. :D

Sent from my Nexus S using xda premium
    The person above me is obsessed with the goddamn title rc

^Active and helpful member! :)
    sentrax123 - gud complementing skills ;)
    chris95x8 - the way he say mite sound rude,but he really means to say to juniors to read before posting and to use search button ;)
    irishstuff09 - helpful to anyone (the way i see ) and soon he's gonna get an xperia play and still be on x8 forums
    lucastan96 - creates helpful threads to help newcomers
    sorry to go off rules,but jus cudn't stop ;)
    love ya'll :D brothazzz