[DFT Freedom ROM] Mango 7713 SCHUBERT Custom ROM

Search This thread

StriderNZ

Nov 29, 2007
Christchurch
Howdy strangers,

I have been mashing it up in the Galaxy S forum for the last year and have never been satisfied... Last night I saw the first WP7 Mango Beta running on a friends HTC HD2 and I was blown away.. I order an HD7 today and will receive it tomorrow.. The best part is I can sell my Galaxy S 2nd hand and the upgrade will cost me less than $100 in in New Zealand..

I can't wait to join the HD7 ranks and try out some of this custom ROM action..

:p

elmanortega

Aug 31, 2009
perez zeledon
can you please add a sim contact filter to the contacts filter
this and flash player are the only things missing in this rom to perfection

thnanks

ankitoberoi

Feb 21, 2007
How to revert back the defualt NODO rom

Does anyone have link to defualt NODo for HD7 us tmobile version? Is it possible to revert back? Currently my zune software don't recognized my HD7 phone.

thanks,
kito

Runark

Nov 10, 2007
Porsgrunn
Thank you

This is great, running the Norwegian version and everything is working great.

The selection in the "Norwegian Markedplace" is a bit slim but that is okay (still got access to the US version through Markedplace for desktop.

Custom ringtones working (message alerts to if you do it manually)
I also had trouble syncing my live account, just retyped the info in account settings, rebooted and its working.

This really made my HD7 worth the money, thank you so much :D

Runark

Nov 10, 2007
Porsgrunn
Does anyone have link to defualt NODo for HD7 us tmobile version? Is it possible to revert back? Currently my zune software don't recognized my HD7 phone.

thanks,
kito

To get Zune to connect you have to run the latest beta version, v 4.8
m_yousufi provided a download link in post 85 in this tread.

I'm sorry I don't have a download link for the original ROM.

vladtdr

Jul 28, 2010
Arad
Www.assaultdroid.com
3 Questions...1.will flashing this erase my apps?
2.will i be able to use stull like advanced configurator even though this is mango...?
3.will u make an updated version when the rtm will be available? tnx...

StriderNZ

Nov 29, 2007
Christchurch
Woohoo, got my HD7 today and went straight for this ROM.. Although I didn't stick around on the factory ROM for long, it was definitely long enough to appreciate how awesome this custom ROM is..

Thank you chefs.

shingers5

Inactive Recognized Contributor

thanks,
kito

you need to download zune mango beta software available in this forum for download. then your phone will be recognised and sync without issues

Magpir

Jul 4, 2011
flashing this rom is a waste of time, the mango final is just around the corner . Sept 1 is the release date

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [DFT Freedom ROM] Mango 7713 SCHUBERT Custom ROM

DarkForcesTeam
    proudly presents Frist Mango 7713 Build Custom ROM

This is 2nd big step to customization ROM for Schubert(HD7,T9292,T9295,T9296) from DarkForcesTeam.

This is First Custom ROM for all HTC operator devices which support by RSPL/HSPL operator,you can flash any time after you install our RSPL/HSPL.

This release 5 ROMs supports 22 languages which is

1)USA_CHT_CHS_JPN_KOR,
    2)USA_ENG_FRA_ITA_GER_ESN,
    3)USA_NLD_DAN_FIN_NOR_SVE,
    4)USA_PTB_RUS_ELL,
    5)USA_HUN_CSY_PLK.

This 5 ROM driver base from RUU_Schubert_O2_UK_3.04.206.01_Radio_5.66.09.21a_22.48.50.21_Signed_SCHUBERT_RELEASE and cooked with Mango 7713 build and remove some of operator's(T-Mobile,AT&T,Telstra) own apps just left HTC apps.

This ROM already Chevron unlocked or Jailbreak but we want to call this ROM for DFT Freedom ROM which can install any Apps which avaliable for Mango build.

Please note this ROM WILL NOT get update new version of OS via Zune , we are working on fix this issue , before we done will contiune release new version of Mango if we can get it.

Please note this ROM CAN NOT flash to AT&T HD7s and BellMobility HTC HD7 and Telstra HTC HD7 will need wait to we finish RSPL/HSPL.

Download link :

1.USA_CHT_CHS_JPN_KOR
    2.USA_CHT_CHS_JPN_KOR
    3.USA_CHT_CHS_JPN_KOR

1.USA_ENG_FRA_ITA_GER_ESN
    2.USA_ENG_FRA_ITA_GER_ESN
    3.USA_ENG_FRA_ITA_GER_ESN

1.USA_NLD_DAN_FIN_NOR_SVE
    2.USA_NLD_DAN_FIN_NOR_SVE
    3.USA_NLD_DAN_FIN_NOR_SVE

1.USA_PTB_RUS_ELL
    2.USA_PTB_RUS_ELL
    3.USA_PTB_RUS_ELL

1.USA_HUN_CSY_PLK
    2.USA_HUN_CSY_PLK
    3.USA_HUN_CSY_PLK

IMPORTANT NOTES

1. Before doing any operations be sure you have battery level more than 50%!
    2. You must had RSPL/HSPL install to your device , download RSPL/HSPL see this thread : http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1195647
    3. Supported OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7.

Warranty Issues

Be warned, using RSPL may void your warranty.
    If you need to send your device to a Repair Centre, make sure that it looks like stock! Install stock official ROM before go to Repair Centre.

Disclaimer

This product is free to use at your own risk. We take no responsibility for any conflict, fault, or damage caused by this procedure. No warranties implied or otherwise, are given if you agree to use this product. No problems were found while testing this product on several different devices, your experience may vary.

Use of the Product for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited and to prohibit the use by xda.cn Forum.

It’s allowed to make cooking this ROM; it must be distributed as original release link ; for protected this site(XDA-developers.com) and our official DFT site, it's NOT allowed to distributed this ROM within 5 days,after 5 days free to distribute.

Official DFT site (Chinese)

DarkForcesTeam Aug.06,2011
    lol, actually real good to see you here :D
    I read somewhere you where on the dark side (andriod) now :)

but always cood to see some old school wm dev's back on wp7 most of them are gone to google (Da_G as one of the biggest :( )

Lol, according to many, I have been on a even darker side then Android :p

I have been testing to work on android, but I never liked it.
    Im a windows guy, and now that hspl and all is in place..i might start up with some Touch-IT wp7 roms.

cheers
    hey

thanks mwang :p
    and thanks dft

but we (lol, I) have one problem :p

I can't read that where you linked to but it seems that I need te register there , do you have a link to something we don't have to register ?

edit , sorry I am noob mwang :p

for all: the 3rd download links are free and English :p

edit2 and downloading :p
    Pass needed

not totally :(

mwang could you gif us the pass ?
    roms are protected and I can't extract

ok the pass is "www.dft.so"
    It's coming !
    Thank you.