plzzz, i need more pics

11th August 2011, 05:37 PM |#52  
Flag Philly, PA
Thanks Meter: 44

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionmilk

I received one from MS yesterday and selling that Mazaa, if anybody's interested...

EDIT: eBay item number 270797345340 (fb401: thanks for the selling price point assumption!) I could not post the link since I am a new member. I hope I am not avoiding any rules by posting the eBay link here...

I saw you sold the phone for a nice bit of change. Congrats! How about hooking me up with like $5 for the suggestion?
11th August 2011, 07:09 PM |#53  
Thanks Meter: 171

More
Isn't this phone supposed to go to Sprint? Its CDMA. So this wont for for anyone that uses a SIM card? Correct me if I'm wrong... The phone looks nice, too. What is the resolution? I know its an LCD display...
11th August 2011, 08:37 PM |#54  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Well at least we know that newer HTC phones (e.g. Mazaa) take a lot better pictures than previous phones (HD7) with the same megapixel resolution. If you compare the pictures of the HD7 and Mazaa benchmark photos, the Mazaa clearly is sharper under identical lighting conditions.
11th August 2011, 08:43 PM |#55  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
I'm another Mazaa winner - received mine yesterday. Attached a few more pictures for your pleasure. Trophy on the left; Mazaa on the right. Only standout difference is the USB power adapter.

Yes - it is CDMA but has a SIM card slot for Global Phone capabilities.

I ran the MEID through Verizon's activation wizard and it does accept the device as eligible for activation on the network... which is promising.

One problem, though - right now it doesn't connect to the CDMA network after booting, so I cannot dial *228 to activate the device on Verizon's network.

Anyone have any thoughts on how I can provision the network on the device for Verizon? It comes with just the Mango OS and nothing else (e.g. nothing HTC specific on the device). The HTC Apps do not show in the marketplace, I sideloaded HTC Connection Setup, but it doesn't recognize the device as being HTC and won't allow it to launch. I'm currently attempting to edit some of the the HTC dll's in the XAP, but I'm not extremely confident that will work (who knows what other HTC software components are missing on the phone - ex. I noticed the hardware buttons don't light up).

I tried calling HTC to see if they had anything for the phone (like an updated HTC Connect for newer devices) and they new as little about the device as anyone else -which I can't say I totally surprised about.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC05710B (1280x960).jpg
Views:	225
Size:	85.1 KB
ID:	685453   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC05711B (1280x960).jpg
Views:	169
Size:	84.9 KB
ID:	685454   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC05718B (1280x960).jpg
Views:	190
Size:	83.0 KB
ID:	685455  
The Following User Says Thank You to Mike48236 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mike48236 Ad-Free
11th August 2011, 10:13 PM |#56  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Well is the HTC Mazaa faster than Trophy in opening apps or speed of system? and what else is better or has improved in the Mango RTM is ie9 faster, it should run at 50 fps?
11th August 2011, 10:23 PM |#57  
Thanks Meter: 171

More
Ahhh I'm so jealous I want a WP7!!! Come now October!!!!! lol.

When a better phone comes to sprint, I'm buying it lol.
11th August 2011, 10:27 PM |#58  

More
The Mazaa is a lot faster than the Trophy from what I can tell (and I felt the Trophy was pretty darn fast). My Trophy device is running 7712, so I can't imagine that the speed gain is due in any large part to having Mango RTM. More likely due to improved device internals.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mike48236 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mike48236 Ad-Free
12th August 2011, 02:37 PM |#59  

More
I would very appreciate it if you could make a video or the other persons who got the HTC Mazaa pls..
12th August 2011, 03:08 PM |#60  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by qsr786

I would very appreciate it if you could make a video or the other persons who got the HTC Mazaa pls..

I still don't have much installed, so I will perhaps do a reset and record a quick video tonight that shows it from first boot.
12th August 2011, 03:59 PM |#61  

More
yeah txh that would be very nice if you could compare the 2 devices side by side for example speed of ie9, games...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
htc, mango, mazaa, wp7, wpappitup

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)