Publish Your A500 Boot Animation efforts HERE

Search This thread

scottw714

Jun 5, 2011
Here's 2 from a phone boot I found.

part0.gif

part1.gif

Not sure why they don't appear animated.

chickin2000

May 12, 2011
live.xbox.com
Thanks!

Here is another I threw together just for spits and giggles:
Battlefield 3: (teaser)
BF3.gif

Download Battlefield 3 Boot Animation..

In the words of Hommer Simpson, " OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG! ". You really are a little legend, either that or you really are Dr. Manhattan lol. Thank you BIG time for this super sweet boot animation...... it's LUSH! P.S. is this really a " teaser " or will there be moooooorrrrreeeeee! WINK WINK! lol :D

karlkarloff

Jan 2, 2011
Boone, North Carolina
Android Vibe: - Protototype HD ~ Have not had time to test:
AndroidVibe.gif

Download

I just tested it for you, it works...kinda. It looks awesome, but the image quality is rather grainy and it only lasts for about 4 seconds then black screen for the rest of the boot. That said, I freakin love the look of it, and I will be checking back for the updated one! Thank you, you rule.

JaeKar99

Oct 14, 2010
Twinky Flats
I just tested it for you, it works...kinda. It looks awesome, but the image quality is rather grainy and it only lasts for about 4 seconds then black screen for the rest of the boot. That said, I freakin love the look of it, and I will be checking back for the updated one! Thank you, you rule.

THANX Bro!!! Yeah... I had a couple of errors in the desc.txt file.. This file will fix that - still working out a cleaner version - HD and no tags.. Have a tough time getting the size down.. and trying to clear all the image artifacts..

Last edited:
Reactions: TFordham

Diablo67

I had some time free this afternoon so I decided to take a crack at a boot animation. Its a little cheesy but at least I can say I created one now!

The forum won't let me post anything now other than a thumbnail so I can't show the animated GIF. If you want to see the real animation let me know.

I also have the full zip file on mediafire and can send a link but still can't post it to the forum yet. :( Sucks to be the noob!

UPDATE: I have been moved up the ranks to a real member so now I can post links!

http://www.mediafire.com/?tppm1pq3vil3m41

tron_android.gif
This one is actually one of the best boot animations i've seen in awhile,excelent job.

losrodriguez

May 14, 2009
I am spanish person... sorry my language...

Diablo 67 --It is the best... it in my tablet ARchos 101 perfect... I happy.. wonderfull

Top Liked Posts