For those having GPS issues, try installing the app "FasterFix" from the Market. I have to use this on my HTC Sensation sometimes, and it usually does the trick. Let me know if it helps.
NEW! Verified Fix for Charging Issue:
As for the charging issue, you can flash an updated (v220.127.116.11) version of the ClockWorkMod recovery. (The Revolutionary tool apparently installed a v18.104.22.168.) The instructions are in the first post, or here:
Link to Paul's updated 22.214.171.124 ClockWorkMod:
(assumes you have fastboot drivers. If not, get them here
- Download the ClockworkMod image file from here (same link as above)
- Turn off the device.
- Boot device into bootloader (hold down volume-down key while pressing power button)
- Make sure the device is in FASTBOOT and not HBOOT
- Connect the device to the computer via USB.
- On your computer, open a command prompt/terminal and run:
You should see something similar to:
List of devices attached
- Write the image to the recovery partition ('fastboot flash recovery /path/to/<recovery>.img')
- Do a recovery reboot to test (power off and boot holding down the volume-down key, select recovery)
Paul also has a separate thread for this ClockWorkMod Recovery