Help me fellow OB users... could anyone please post the Blogger apk?

Search This thread

yeomond

Jun 9, 2010
I'm outside of the US and yes I've tried market enabler, but I'm still unable to download the latest Official Blogger app (v 1.0.6)

Anyone kind enough to post the apk? I've looked all over the internet and still couldn't find it. I've even posted on the main android app section of XDA but still no one bothered to help. So, I'm asking here from my fellow Optimus Black users ;D

I really can't why Google is locking out its Blogger app to countries, even Wordpress has no country restrictions. Its a free app jeez Google.

yeomond

Jun 9, 2010
OMGGG MANY THANKS ANTONIO

Anazath i tried 4shared too but it didn't have the latest version ;(

I used Italy Tim for market enabler, but i didn't clear market data. So i guess that could be the problem?

Sent from my LG-P970 using XDA App

antonio1475

May 29, 2010
OMGGG MANY THANKS ANTONIO

Anazath i tried 4shared too but it didn't have the latest version ;(

I used Italy Tim for market enabler, but i didn't clear market data. So i guess that could be the problem?

Sent from my LG-P970 using XDA App

Yeah, definitely. You need to clear data before using MarketEnabler ;)

antonio1475

May 29, 2010
Sorry if off topic. Do you know which code has the most complete app database and updates? Recently I use TIM italy.

Sent from my LG-P970 using Tapatalk

I have no idea. Actually, first time I use MarketEnabler. Usually I have all the apps, except the Facebook Messenger recently released, which by the way, is pure ****...

:)

lesp4ul

Feb 1, 2011
Paranoid Room
Google Pixel 3
I have no idea. Actually, first time I use MarketEnabler. Usually I have all the apps, except the Facebook Messenger recently released, which by the way, is pure ****...

:)

Haha definetly is just a private message client not pure chat client. Okay I'll stick with TIM, but my custom APN remains hidden so I can't change apn.

Sent from my LG-P970 using Tapatalk

covj

Sep 2, 2010
appreciate if the 1.0.6 blogger apk can be reposted... as the link doesn't seem to work. thanks!