Inverted Google Apps (Gmail, Google+, Voice, Market, Docs, Reader, Translate, Search)

Search This thread

ale.landra91

Apr 29, 2011
Cuneo
Keep updating app! Woow...wonderful...i wanted to flash the zip with all the apps but it doesn't work on miui...then i found a solution putting them in the system/app folder of the miui.zip and signing it...now everithing is ok and i have the blackened apps as default :)

Sent from my Nexus S using XDA Premium App

rujelus22

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 7, 2007
Reno, NV
www.rujelus22.com
It does not have an icon :(... Sadly.

Yeah, I have been told that the icon can work in non AOSP ROMS though. So I will be posting a different version that people on non AOSP ROMS can try. I will let you know when it is up.

Edit: Ok I have success. This version has the icon and you can download paid apps. I have tested this on CM7 as far as the other ROMS I am not positive. Please let me know what it works on. There is a new flashable zip on my site to download it.

Last edited:

scottspa74

Apr 3, 2009
everett
Google Pixel 6
Yeah, I have been told that the icon can work in non AOSP ROMS though. So I will be posting a different version that people on non AOSP ROMS can try. I will let you know when it is up.

Edit: Ok I have success. This version has the icon and you can download paid apps. I have tested this on CM7 as far as the other ROMS I am not positive. Please let me know what it works on. There is a new flashable zip on my site to download it.

Sorry, but this post confuses me. It says can work on non aosp roms (sense), but maybe not others (aosp). Then says it's working on CM (aosp) but maybe not others (sense). kinda confused.

No confirmation on sense, is that what you're saying?

Thanks in advance. (And not in advance- given that you've already provided wicked goods ;) )

Edit2: retyped post, i had typed it all ass-backward originally (adding to confusion, I'm sure).

Edit: confirmed working on synergy/sense

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA Premium App

Last edited:

ale.landra91

Apr 29, 2011
Cuneo
Sorry, but this post confuses me. It says can work on non aosp roms, but maybe not others (sense). Then says it's working on CM (aosp) but maybe not others (sense). kinda confused.

No confirmation on sense, is that what you're saying?

Thanks in advance. (And not in advance- given that you've already provided wicked goods ;) )

Edit: confirmed working on synergy/sense

Me also don't understand...i can say that the yesterday's package hadn't got the market icon while the newest yes (tried on oxygen 2.1.6)

Sent from my Nexus S using XDA Premium App

rujelus22

Sep 7, 2007
Reno, NV
www.rujelus22.com
Sorry for the confusion. The top part of that post was that I heard it was working on Sense ROMS but not CM7. Then I played with it and got it working on CM7 but I have not tested any Sense ROMS. It should work on the Sense ROMS but I do not use them.

kazp3r17

Jun 22, 2011
Virginia
A friend of mine had to flash the the apps right after installing the sense Rom to get them to take effect

jdefran

Nov 6, 2010
Metro Orlando
Is anyone else having trouble installing google voice? I tried the flash zip, installed from the market and tried to install themed apk but still no luck. Additionally, it seems rujelus22's website isn't loading...

rujelus22

Sep 7, 2007
Reno, NV
www.rujelus22.com
Is anyone else having trouble installing google voice? I tried the flash zip, installed from the market and tried to install themed apk but still no luck. Additionally, it seems rujelus22's website isn't loading...

Sorry about the site being down. My server is very unhappy right now for some reason. I am going to be trying to get it back up when I get home.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Downloads and screen shots for all the apps can be found on my site

QR.png

RUJELUS22 Themes

Here is my version of a black Google+. All the other versions I saw where still missing some things or did not have the style I liked. I themed this to match my new Market apk.

Here are some screenshots

G%252B6.png
    G%252B1.png
    G%252B3.png
    G%252B2.png
    G%252B4.png
    G%252B5.png

I believe I have everything inverted. If anyone sees something please let me know so I can get it fixed.

Downloads are available at
    RUJELUS22 Themes
    Extract the zip and install like normal. You will have to uninstall any stock version first.

And Google Voice

GV-4.png
    GV-2.png
    GV-1.png
    GV-5.png

Downloads are available at
    QR.png

RUJELUS22 Themes
    Extract the zip and install like normal. You will have to uninstall any stock version first.

Edit
    I was having the same problem but what i did was installed google voice from the market and went thru the setup then i installed this 1 over it and then everything worked ok
    Updated Gmail

http://www.rujelus22.com/evo/downloads.php

G+ is going to take a little longer, having issues with authentication.
    I posted the screenshots for u to fix Chrome about a month ago, and it's not fixed yet, wow smh

Come on dude... That's not a helpful post. Definitely not one that will win you many popularity votes.
    Did you also send a cheque or PayPal monies for services rendered? If you didn't, then you are owed nothing and should respect the fact that developers have lives too. I'm sure it will get fixed when a new build is available just like the recent update to ES file explorer. That had bugs that have now been squashed in the latest build. Look at the post above yours...

You haven't even thanked the first post but you are demanding something for nothing.... That's just rude.
    I'm sure if you approached the thread and dev in the correct manner then you might get a more positive response.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    Updated Gmail to 4.3

Think I finally got one updated before you guys let me know there was an update. You guys are always on top of it. :good:

Twitter and the Market have now been updated. :good: