So here's DropToWin
Which copies files and folders to \Windows directory. I think it's a good tool if you're trying to make some changes in your WM.
This is how it looks like in my Explorer
Please install it in your Device! Not in Storage Card.
Sorry but there are some limitation in Visual Studio - Smart Device CAB.
So I had to make a workaround.
- The project is now released as a .CAB file so it has to be installed.
- Copy the Files or Folders you want to drop in \Windows directory in \Program Files\Gambit Mobile Tools\DropToWin directory
- or you can Copy(Do not move!) the .exe file in your SD, but make sure to have a separate folder for it.
rs = Restart Sense
ex: DropToWin.exe rs
ts = Stop Sense
ex: DropToWin.exe ts
ss = Start Sense
ex: DropToWin.exe ss
sr = Soft Reset
ex: DropToWin.exe sr
Experimental File Parameters
1. Deleting a file in \Windows directory directly here in DropToWin
-- 1.1 Make a dummy file
------ e.g. If you want to delete ManilaFull.xml in \Windows directory
------ 1.1.1 Create a dummy file and name it like this >> q=del;ManilaFull.xml
------ 1.1.2 Then copy that file where DropToWin.exe is located then click DROP button!
2. Renaming a file in \Windows directory directly here in DropToWin
-- 2.1 Make a dummy file
------ e.g. If you want to rename ManilaFull.xml in \Windows directory
------ 2.1.1 Create a dummy file and name it like this >> q=ren~New_File_Name_Of_ManilFull.xml;ManilaFull.xml
------ 2.1.2 Then copy that file where DropToWin.exe is located then click DROP button!
- Fixed sync when loading large files.
- Added 2 new parameter
- Added 5 shortcuts in Start Menu\Gambit Tools
- Added HQ icons for those 5 shortcuts
- Added parameter support
- Experimental file parameters