Elitemovil Blade_Rom 2.3.4 (RC) (r7) [GEN2][Oficial ported from ZTE LIBRA] (18/07/11)

Search This thread

tsddave

Dec 28, 2010
Bergen
Big thumps up for this ROM. It's running really fast, no issues so far (the problem is fixed). Will there be a possibility to install themes to modify the look-and-feel to my "needs" (like I'm able in CM7 ROMs)?

[EDIT]:

Found a translation error, when using german as language: In contact details, birthday ("Geburtstag" in german) is in I think danish language ("Fodselsdag"). Needs to be changed.

Yes fødselsdag (note the ø) is birthday in Danish and Norwegian.

dirlan2001

Dec 22, 2007
Hamme
Good

Excellent ROM. Tried GSF b19 but lost the proximity-sensor somehow. This ROM did revive the sensor :)
After a week testing outdoors (in my truck) I can tell battery and radios are very good. Stability is overwhelming , didn't have any problem that needed resetting or restarting or anything...

:D

Dirk

wbaw

manumanfred: this rom was based on blue ginger, which was based on my ginger stir fry. You want to replace settings.apk with the gsf version, or just use gsf.

This settings.apk can't be decompiled & recompiled using apktool so you may find that roms based on gsf with multi-coloured icons in settings have stability issues.

Carlos_Manuel

Apr 28, 2011
Kuressaare
manumanfred: this rom was based on blue ginger, which was based on my ginger stir fry. You want to replace settings.apk with the gsf version, or just use gsf.

This settings.apk can't be decompiled & recompiled using apktool so you may find that roms based on gsf with multi-coloured icons in settings have stability issues.

OK, thanks! But I only asked it because I do not know which ROM to use because all have big bugs which are for some guys only little bug!

I use CM Nightly and all works like need to work!

bu I want use your GSF ROM but I cant use Music player and you didn't repley to my post so you don't have any issues for it?
It's really goo if the music player can work for my Blade II !

and if there is not good ROM soon then I sell my Blade II and I'll buy Samsung Android phone and then I can be happy because Samsung phones are fast and nice..
It is good if anybody can get Samsung ROM to work on Blade!
I have GT-I9000 init.rc which can be goo if anybody developing Samsung ROM for Blade!

tsddave

Dec 28, 2010
Bergen

Forgive me if im wrong but I suspect this isnt true.
This is either based on burtslam's leaked gingerbread ROM which you reworked into gsf and Elitemovil worked into his rom or was ported over from Libra like the title says.The only issue apparently with this 2nd theory is some say there isnt an official Libra rom right now ^ Maybe they are wrong also ...I dunno :p

Last edited:

k0zmic

Jul 16, 2010
London
I think Elitemovil has mentioned it is based on Blue Ginger somewhere.

So that would mean This ROM is based on Blue Ginger which is based on GSF which is based on the leaked ROM.

Reactions: wbaw

Carlos_Manuel

Apr 28, 2011
Kuressaare
I think Elitemovil has mentioned it is based on Blue Ginger somewhere.

So that would mean This ROM is based on Blue Ginger which is based on GSF which is based on the leaked ROM.

nice... :D

but wbaw's ROM is better and faster so this ROM needs files from wbaw's ROM!
because once I tested this and I didn't like colored settings and WiFi was little bit slow and it was slow! 0_0

wbaw

Not that ive seen he hasnt....also look at the title of this thread :p

Compare the files to blue ginger v4 or ginger stir fry b11, it was based on one of them.

boot.img matches exactly, the entire lib directory matches exactly, most of the other files match exactly. Half of the /system/app directory matches exactly & I used some obscure tools to make sure they were all at the highest possible compression.

these are the only files from outside the /system/app directory that were changed between this rom & my ginger stir fry b11 rom.

/system/build.prop
/system/bin/dhcpcd
/system/bin/dtinstall
/system/bin/launcha2sd
/system/framework/sqlite-jdbc.jar
/system/framework/com.google.android.maps.jar
/system/framework/framework-res.apk
/system/framework/svc.jar
/system/media/bootanimation.zip
/system/media/audio/alarms/Alarm_Rooster_02.ogg
/system/etc/hosts
/system/etc/gps.conf
/system/etc/init.wlanprop.sh
/system/etc/apns-conf.xml

I changed a lot of files myself, most of them are exactly the same in this rom, so it must be a copy. Maybe it was taken from a slightly different beta, which would explain a few of the files above being different, but it's certainly based on ginger stir fry.

The Libra with Gingerbread isn't available until next month, so there is no way that the title of the thread can be right.

Last edited:

wbaw

looking at it again, it was based on ginger stir fry beta 8, or maybe blue ginger v2 or v3. the file dates & times match beta 8.

so that does explain half of the changed files i listed above, they're ones that i changed between beta 8 & 11

check for yourself: http://hotfile.com/dl/122531751/dd027bf/gsf-blade-b8.zip.html

he's never given me any credit for it, lies about where it came from, but it's certainly beta 8 of my ginger stir fry rom, with an added pirate copy of launcher pro plus, more bundled apps & a new theme

Last edited:
Reactions: k0zmic

tsddave

Dec 28, 2010
Bergen
looking at it again, it was based on ginger stir fry beta 8, or maybe blue ginger v2 or v3. the file dates & times match beta 8.

so that does explain half of the changed files i listed above, they're ones that i changed between beta 8 & 11

check for yourself: http://hotfile.com/dl/122531751/dd027bf/gsf-blade-b8.zip.html

he's never given me any credit for it, lies about where it came from, but it's certainly beta 8 of my ginger stir fry rom, with an added pirate copy of launcher pro plus, more bundled apps & a new theme

I dont need to check - I will take you at your word.He should give you credit if this is the case,though I guess it must be. I wonder why he hasnt.

Hopefully he will let at least let you know and straighten this out.

The extra apps included is nothing new on roms though, one of the more famous rom makers does it pretty often and nobody gets upset with him :p

Are you saying hes done no more than added some apps, a new theme and some notification extras?
When I tried gsf (I cannot remember which version it was sadly) I dont remember it having this battery life or being this smooth .

wbaw

Are you saying hes done no more than added some apps, a new theme and some notification extras?
When I tried gsf (I cannot remember which version it was sadly) I dont remember it having this battery life or being this smooth .

That's exactly what I'm saying. It's just a theme & a few extra bundled apps on top of ginger stir fry. Download both versions & compare them.

The battery life should be similar, the only way it could be smoother is because of launcher pro.

Last edited:
Reactions: tsddave

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello, I bring you the latest rom I've worked. During this holiday time has given me to test and update ... Here you have the (r7), works equally well as connections either battery BT, WiFi or GPS. It is not heavy, fast and accurate subject of applications. The rom is created in the bone App2SD way to install app's directly to the SD. Routine use of social networks, whatsapp, wifi, GPS, documents, mail, etc. .. Mod and tweaks for games. ((Translate from google, my english is very bad)):D:D:D:D:D:D:D

512MB ext3 or ext4 necessary partition in the SD

Apps add's:
    - Zte Dialer.
    - Zte Contacts.
    - A2SDGUI.
    - Notepad. (ZTE).
    - Taskmanager. (ZTE).
    - File Manager.
    - Cache Cleaner.
    - DSPManager.
    - FMRadio.
    - Gtalk.
    - QuickOffice.
    - Total Backup. (Huawei).
    - ToolBox Widget (Huawei).
    - Wallpapers (Huawei & HTC).
    - LiveWallpapers. (Updated).
    - Spare Parts.
    - Google Music. (Updated).
    - Translator. (Updated).
    - Youtube.
    - DropBox.
    - Maps. (Updated).
    - Keyboard Ginger with T9.
    - QuickNotes.
    - GenieWidget. (News).
    - FancyWidget Free. (Weather in desktop).
    - New Market. (Updated).
    - QuickBoot.
    .... etc....

cap2011071809x51.jpg
    cap2011071809171.jpg
    cap201107180919.jpg
    cap201107180927.jpg
    cap201107180916.jpg
    cap2011071809161.jpg

Link for download

Widget tab download here.

Thanks Friends.!
    Is it based on the ZTE Libra 2.3?
    If it is, is it the original ZTE Libra theme, or you modified it?
    Hello.

Is this rom pre-rooted? any battery issues?

The rom is rooted. The battery good life.

Thanks.
    Hello.

Is the crt animation possible on this rom?

Next r8 rom
    Im on gen1, I cant get back into my phone now though its just stuck. All I can get onto is the "Android System Recovery" screen

Gingerbread is GEN2 only.

http://android.modaco.com/topic/329...-known-available-roms-for-the-zte-blade-gen1/
    flash any froyo rom from the list, they are all gen1 compatible.

You can convert your phone from GEN1 to GEN2 via TPT