FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q] Techno bird notification?

48 posts
Thanks Meter: 1
 
By HECTOR-ZERONI, Member on 19th August 2011, 08:32 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Does anyone or can any one post this awesome notification ringtone? I've tried googling, searching my own phone and I can't find it. Any help?

Sent from my AWESOME Sidekick 4G using XDA Premium App
19th August 2011, 10:50 PM |#2  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Ah I know that handscent sms app has that notification tone

Sent from my SGH-T839 using XDA Premium App
The Following User Says Thank You to Rock3rboy13 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Rock3rboy13 Ad-Free
19th August 2011, 11:25 PM |#3  
Account currently disabled
Flag Los Angeles, CA
Thanks Meter: 321
 
More
it's the weirdest thing- I'm using that notification sound for my Gtalk, etc., but I can't find it anywhere in my system! otherwise i'd post it for ya...

btw, what ROM are you running? I am currently on TouchMIUIwiz, and I had to wipe cache and dalvik cache for the stock sounds to show up.
The Following User Says Thank You to yogi2010 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift yogi2010 Ad-Free
20th August 2011, 06:13 AM |#4  
OP Member
Flag Ogden
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yogi2010

it's the weirdest thing- I'm using that notification sound for my Gtalk, etc., but I can't find it anywhere in my system! otherwise i'd post it for ya...

btw, what ROM are you running? I am currently on TouchMIUIwiz, and I had to wipe cache and dalvik cache for the stock sounds to show up.

I'm on SmoothMaximus gingerclone. And what exactly does does wipe cache and dalvik cache do? I always do that when flashing new ROMs an such but not a clue what it does. Ima go search it up!

Sent from my SGH-T839 using XDA Premium App
20th August 2011, 06:15 AM |#5  
OP Member
Flag Ogden
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock3rboy13

Ah I know that handscent sms app has that notification tone

Sent from my SGH-T839 using XDA Premium App

Well if I download that app, will I somehow be able to get the notifications from root explorer or somethin? Hmmmm..

Sent from my SGH-T839 using XDA Premium App
20th August 2011, 06:23 AM |#6  
OP Member
Flag Ogden
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Both didn't work... >

Sent from my SGH-T839 using XDA Premium App
20th August 2011, 06:25 PM |#7  
Account currently disabled
Flag Los Angeles, CA
Thanks Meter: 321
 
More
hey i found the file! the problem was that in my system in Root Explorer, it is not called Techno Bird, it's called Alert_galactica_1. anyway, i am unable to attach the file, maybe because XDA does not support .ogg attachments, or maybe because i am in Ubuntu. check your pm's tho...

Edit: i uploaded the file to my Dropbox, and here it is:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/18474790/Alert_galactica_1.ogg
20th August 2011, 07:21 PM |#8  
OP Member
Flag Ogden
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yogi2010

hey i found the file! the problem was that in my system in Root Explorer, it is not called Techno Bird, it's called Alert_galactica_1. anyway, i am unable to attach the file, maybe because XDA does not support .ogg attachments, or maybe because i am in Ubuntu. check your pm's tho...

Edit: i uploaded the file to my Dropbox, and here it is:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/18474790/Alert_galactica_1.ogg

Awww thanks man! Your a freakin lifesaver<3. The only default notification ringtone I've ever liked (:
I owe you one

Sent from my Techno Birdified SGH-T839 using XDA Premium App
20th August 2011, 07:41 PM |#9  
Account currently disabled
Flag Los Angeles, CA
Thanks Meter: 321
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HECTOR-ZERONI

Awww thanks man! Your a freakin lifesaver<3. The only default notification ringtone I've ever liked (:
I owe you one

Sent from my Techno Birdified SGH-T839 using XDA Premium App

hehe, enjoy! I like it too
20th August 2011, 10:10 PM |#10  
Retired Forum Moderator / Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 641
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HECTOR-ZERONI

Awww thanks man! Your a freakin lifesaver<3. The only default notification ringtone I've ever liked (:
I owe you one

Sent from my Techno Birdified SGH-T839 using XDA Premium App

Just added it to gingerclone v2.. Thats was one if my favs aswell, and thanks yogi for uploading it

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA App
20th August 2011, 10:14 PM |#11  
Account currently disabled
Flag Los Angeles, CA
Thanks Meter: 321
 
More
no problem guys.... it just threw me for a loop that the name was different depending on where I looked!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes