[ROM] NoName V1.5 (ZCKPA/ONEPACKAGE/ARABIC-URDU-FARSI ADDED/RTL FIXED)

Search This thread

mdfzhi

Jun 15, 2011
TESTERS NEEDED
so i just finish porting/adding arabic, urdu and farsi language/locale to this rom. basic things like making calls, messaging, wifi, usb connection works but i need to know if theres any bug exist. so i need anyone who mainly use those three language to do further test, feel free to pm me and ill give the link to this new arabic ported build. no dont be scared, this will not bricked ur phone, it installed and boot just fine. im actually using this rite now. i just need to know if theres any other bugs because i dont understand those added language, such as translation error, menu out of order when using ported language or anything at all.

changelog v1.5:
1- added arabic, urdu and farsi locale/language.
2- added fonts to support those three language.
3- removed lg keyboard, added swype which support arabic, urdu and farsi locale/language.
4- rtl fixed, character shaping works on default browser (see screenshot).
5- removed touchwiz launcher and replace it with zeam launcher.
6- removed default mms.apk, replaced it with mms.apk taken from htc desire.
7- updated gmail to v2.3.5 without signature permissions.
8- added facebook 2.0 apk.
9- filesystem is still ext4 but this time unjournalled ext4.
10- because im completely decompile/compile all apks one by one to add those three language, basicly all those apks were compressed abit more so this time theres more internal storage free compared to earlier v1. on fresh install, after installing 3-4 apps from market i still had 18mb free in /system/apps now.
11- remove qualcom bootanimation, uses default samsung's now.
12- cwm 4.0.0.9 smaller image file by 1-2mb, taken from ketut's cfroot b-82.
13- true onepackage install. no need to update kernel via cwm after odin install like previous build, cfroot b-80 already integrated in odin one package install.

sceenshots v1.5:

end of updated post. below is from previous v1. i'll edit it when this v1.5 is ready for public.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

what u'll get with this:
1- based on ZCKPA china fw but on first boot uses english.
2- unique feature that only for ZCKPA which is triple network mode selection (dualmode, 2g only, 3g only) and advance call managing (reject call with message, auto reject, auto reject list, phone number locator, ip call, etc etc...)
3- deodex and pre rooted.
4- full ext4 filesystem.
5- cfroot B-80 kernel.
6- cwm 4.0.0.9.
7- lg keyboard.
8- hostfile modified to block ads.
9- gapps preinstalled.
10- darktremore a2sd should work by default.
11- added a2sdgui.
12- super smooth phone with help of fugutweaks patch v0.1.
13- huge apn list combined from XWKPN, DXKP9 and ZCKPA itself.
14- near to stock ZCKPA rom. just remove some chinese app to free some space.
14- maybe more.. too lazy to remember rite now.

step to install:
1- create backup with cwm and transfer that backup to a safe place eg ur pc. if something happen and u did'nt create cwm backup, i'll just sit quietly and laugh at u.
2- download S5830ZCKPA.NoName.v1.7z and extract it in ur pc.
3- download MiniTool Partition Wizard Home Edition, install it and use it to format ur sdcard as two primary partition, 1st partition as fat32 and the 2nd as ext4. take note that u should use a usb card reader to plug ur sdcard to ur pc when do partitoning job, its dangerous to partition ur sdcard directly while its still on ur phone and not adviseable to do so.
4- put CF-Root-S5830-v3.7-b80_boot.zip on root of ur sdcard.
5- reboot ur phone into cwm and do "wipe cache partition".
6- turn off ur phone, take out ur simcard and put ur freshly partitioned sdcard inside it.
7- boot ur phone into download mode and connect it to ur pc (please double check that sdcard IS in the device but simcard IS NOT in it).
8- run odin 4.42 and tick at one package.
9- for ops use Cooper_NoName.ops that u got from my extracted archive earlier. dont use other ops file, strictly just use what i gave u.
10- at one package option, navigate to S5830ZCKPA.NoName.v1.tar and choose it.
11- cross ur finger and flash ur device. ur device should automatically reboot if everything goes to plan.
12- first boot can take a little bit of time. when it finally boot, restart ur device into cwm and flash CF-Root-S5830-v3.7-b80_boot.zip(see step 4).
13- enjoy ur phone :D:D:D

disclaimer:
standard disclaimer applies, i wouldnt be responsible if bla3.. u know the drill ;)

credit goes to:
1- rikimtasu for posting my base rom which is ZCKPA. original thread link here.
2- ketut.kumajaya for his/her great rom cooking tutorial here, and also his awesome cf-root kernel.
3- nikademus for his/her fugutweaks v0.1.
4- phaelox for his/her modified hosts file for android
5- royskeyz for posting lg stock keyboard
6- dsixda for his/her HTC Android Kitchen
7- all of u guys :D:D:D

download:
S5830ZCKPA.NoName.v1.7z
Mirror (thanks to Lovets, and J.A.F.. whoever it is)

password:
Code:
an0nym0us_@xda-developers.com

bugs:
1- default keyboard (samsung keypad) wont work with terminal emulator. use other keyboard instead eg lg keyboard which also included.

Last edited:

royskeyz

Apr 10, 2011
Bacolod
wow great, will try this one, thanks for your effort.:)
I think partitioning is not necessary for those who have already partitioned their card.
We can just flash this via odin as one file and if successfully booted flash cf-root then reboot and flash gapps for the market and other google apps.
Your instruction will harvest many questions.Make it easy.

Last edited:

mdfzhi

Jun 15, 2011
I think partitioning is not necessary for those who have already partitioned their card.
We can just flash this via odin as one file and if successfully booted flash cf-root then reboot and flash gapps for the market and other google apps.

if i just said "flash via odin", every now and then some guy will just bump and ask where ops file? howto flash cfroot? howto partition? etc etc.. i just made the tuts like that just for the sake of making my life easier from answering those kinds of question. not all user had rom flashing experience like we did u know ;)

casiocas

Aug 10, 2010
Turku
if i just said "flash via odin", every now and then some guy will just bump and ask where ops file? howto flash cfroot? howto partition? etc etc.. i just made the tuts like that just for the sake of making my life easier from answering those kinds of question. not all user had rom flashing experience like we did u know ;)

Hey!

AGREE!!!

CHEERS! :cool:

consegregate

Feb 2, 2011
Singapore
Thanks for sharing. Why did you choose to use the China firmware though? Googleapps was not included and you made yourself work much harder.
Anyway! singapore finally gets 2.3.3 rollout :)

Reactions: subaash

mdfzhi

Jun 15, 2011
Thanks for sharing. Why did you choose to use the China firmware though? Googleapps was not included and you made yourself work much harder.

reason:
1- its gingerbread 2.3.4.
2- its has louder volume.
3- lockscreen lag is minimal, almost like xwkpn.
4- its the smoothest rom i've ever use.
4- just to be different from other rom which mostly use xwkpn as base:D

btw fitrst post updated with download link. feel free if anyone wanna make mirror :)

Last edited:

casiocas

Aug 10, 2010
Turku
reason:
1- its gingerbread 2.3.4.
2- its has louder volume.
3- lockscreen lag is minimal, almost like xwkpn.
4- its the smoothest rom i've ever use.
4- just to be different from other rom which mostly use xwkpn as base:D

btw fitrst post updated with download link. feel free if anyone wanna make mirror :)

Hey!

Nice work man! Keep it going.

CHEERS! :cool:

Lovetz

Apr 10, 2007
Petrozavodsk
www.riot.ru
Some screenshots.
P.S. Rissian language I select by myselfe from Settings)
Download mirror

Attachments

• SC20110823-230835.png
    SC20110823-230835.png
    29.4 KB · Views: 201
  • SC20110823-230843.png
    SC20110823-230843.png
    26.9 KB · Views: 147
  • SC20110823-230856.png
    SC20110823-230856.png
    29.4 KB · Views: 156
  • SC20110823-231158.png
    SC20110823-231158.png
    26.9 KB · Views: 139
  • SC20110823-231215.png
    SC20110823-231215.png
    26 KB · Views: 153

mdfzhi

Jun 15, 2011
Hmm i getting problem login into google acc. Seems like som kind of permission problem when installing gapps from zip flashable file. Think i should create another build. Next todo list:
1- remove some chinese app from system. Those app really takes huge space while i hardly believe anyone use it because its in chinese language.
2- maybe wait for next cfroot release that should bring smartass cpu governor. Btw im using kpn wifi module to make cfroot works with this rom. Dirty hacks here and there. So in theory, if the next cfroot still support kpn rom, it should also works with this rom.
3- gapss installed by default.
4- maybe rtl fix.
5- tun.ko, cifs.ko and other module preinstalled.
6- port seilent´s frozen winter theme. God how i love that theme :)

Sent from your phone

royskeyz

Apr 10, 2011
Bacolod

Good reply, keep up this effort thanks:)

Sent from my GT-S5830 using XDA App

Lovetz

Apr 10, 2007
Petrozavodsk
www.riot.ru
1- remove some chinese app from system. Those app really takes huge space while i hardly believe anyone use it because its in chinese language.
2- maybe wait for next cfroot release that should bring smartass cpu governor. Btw im using kpn wifi module to make cfroot works with this rom. Dirty hacks here and there. So in theory, if the next cfroot still support kpn rom, it should also works with this rom.
3- gapss installed by default.
4- maybe rtl fix.
5- tun.ko, cifs.ko and other module preinstalled.
6- port seilent´s frozen winter theme. God how i love that theme :)
1. yes, i think nobody at this forum needs this app.
3. +1
6. good idea)

sbchua

Mar 9, 2010
so here it goes, my 1st custom rom i've created out of curiosity. at first i just create this just for fun and learning, would'nt even expect it would boot, but hey, it boot and running just fine :D:D:D

i called this beta because i think there should be many more that can be done with it, but i'm too lazy to create another build. this one alone took me a whole night to create ;)

what u'll get with this:
2- deodex and pre rooted.
3- full ext4 filesystem.
4- cfroot B80 kernel.
5- cwm 4.0.0.9.
6- lg keyboard.
7- hostfile modified to block ads.
8- super smooth phone with help of fugutweaks patch v0.1.
9- huge apn list combined from XWKPN, DXKP9 and ZCKPA itself.
10- near to stock ZCKPA rom. nothing were remove, just those stated above. means u'll get all those app that some of u consider bloatware, but maybe some find useful. so i just leave it be. if u feel its bloated, remove/freeze/uninstall those app via titanium backup or similar tool.
11- maybe more.. too lazy to remember rite now.

step to install:
1- create backup with cwm and transfer that backup to a safe place eg ur pc. if something happen and u did'nt create cwm backup, i'll just sit quietly and laugh at u.
2- download S5830ZCKPA.NoName.7z and extract it in ur pc.
3- download MiniTool Partition Wizard Home Edition, install it and use it to format ur sdcard as two primary partition, 1st partition as fat32 and the 2nd as ext4. take note that u should use a usb card reader to plug ur sdcard to ur pc when do partitoning job, its dangerous to partition ur sdcard directly while its still on ur phone and not adviseable to do so.
4- download CF-Root-S5830-v3.7-b80_boot.zip and place it on root of ur sdcard.
5- download gapps-gb-20110613-signed.zip and place it on root of ur sdcard.
6- reboot ur phone into cwm and do "wipe cache partition".
7- turn off ur phone, take out ur simcard and put ur freshly partitioned sdcard inside it.
8- boot ur phone into download mode and connect it to ur pc (please double check that sdcard IS in the device but simcard IS NOT in it).
6- run odin 4.42 and tick at one package.
7- for ops use Cooper_NoName.ops that u got from my extracted archive earlier. dont use other ops file, strictly just use what i gave u.
8- at one package option, navigate to S5830ZCKPA.NoName.tar and choose it.
9- cross ur finger and flash ur device. ur device should automatically reboot if everything goes to plan.
10- first boot can take a little bit of time. when it finally boot, restart ur device into cwm and flash CF-Root-S5830-v3.7-b80_boot.zip(see step 4).
11- reboot ur phone. if it successfully boot, reboot once again into cwm and mount system partition, then flash gapps-gb-20110613-signed.zip(see step 5) and reboot again for the last time.
12- enjoy ur phone :D:D:D

disclaimer:
standard disclaimer applies, i wouldnt be responsible if bla3.. u know the drill ;)

credit goes to:
2- ketut.kumajaya for his/her great rom cooking tutorial here, and also his awesome cf-root kernel.

download:
S5830ZCKPA.NoName.7z

password:
Code:

bugs:
1- /system/apps will report it out of space. just delete using any filemanager with root capability any apk that u find relevent to remove from it.

20110823164547.png

20110823164726.png

20110823172216.png

20110823164617.png

Any Screen to show us ? can type Chinese on this rom ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    TESTERS NEEDED
    so i just finish porting/adding arabic, urdu and farsi language/locale to this rom. basic things like making calls, messaging, wifi, usb connection works but i need to know if theres any bug exist. so i need anyone who mainly use those three language to do further test, feel free to pm me and ill give the link to this new arabic ported build. no dont be scared, this will not bricked ur phone, it installed and boot just fine. im actually using this rite now. i just need to know if theres any other bugs because i dont understand those added language, such as translation error, menu out of order when using ported language or anything at all.

changelog v1.5:
    1- added arabic, urdu and farsi locale/language.
    2- added fonts to support those three language.
    3- removed lg keyboard, added swype which support arabic, urdu and farsi locale/language.
    4- rtl fixed, character shaping works on default browser (see screenshot).
    5- removed touchwiz launcher and replace it with zeam launcher.
    6- removed default mms.apk, replaced it with mms.apk taken from htc desire.
    7- updated gmail to v2.3.5 without signature permissions.
    8- added facebook 2.0 apk.
    9- filesystem is still ext4 but this time unjournalled ext4.
    10- because im completely decompile/compile all apks one by one to add those three language, basicly all those apks were compressed abit more so this time theres more internal storage free compared to earlier v1. on fresh install, after installing 3-4 apps from market i still had 18mb free in /system/apps now.
    11- remove qualcom bootanimation, uses default samsung's now.
    12- cwm 4.0.0.9 smaller image file by 1-2mb, taken from ketut's cfroot b-82.
    13- true onepackage install. no need to update kernel via cwm after odin install like previous build, cfroot b-80 already integrated in odin one package install.

sceenshots v1.5:

end of updated post. below is from previous v1. i'll edit it when this v1.5 is ready for public.
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

what u'll get with this:
    2- unique feature that only for ZCKPA which is triple network mode selection (dualmode, 2g only, 3g only) and advance call managing (reject call with message, auto reject, auto reject list, phone number locator, ip call, etc etc...)
    3- deodex and pre rooted.
    4- full ext4 filesystem.
    5- cfroot B-80 kernel.
    6- cwm 4.0.0.9.
    7- lg keyboard.
    8- hostfile modified to block ads.
    9- gapps preinstalled.
    10- darktremore a2sd should work by default.
    11- added a2sdgui.
    12- super smooth phone with help of fugutweaks patch v0.1.
    13- huge apn list combined from XWKPN, DXKP9 and ZCKPA itself.
    14- near to stock ZCKPA rom. just remove some chinese app to free some space.
    14- maybe more.. too lazy to remember rite now.

step to install:
    2- download S5830ZCKPA.NoName.v1.7z and extract it in ur pc.
    4- put CF-Root-S5830-v3.7-b80_boot.zip on root of ur sdcard.
    5- reboot ur phone into cwm and do "wipe cache partition".
    6- turn off ur phone, take out ur simcard and put ur freshly partitioned sdcard inside it.
    7- boot ur phone into download mode and connect it to ur pc (please double check that sdcard IS in the device but simcard IS NOT in it).
    8- run odin 4.42 and tick at one package.
    9- for ops use Cooper_NoName.ops that u got from my extracted archive earlier. dont use other ops file, strictly just use what i gave u.
    10- at one package option, navigate to S5830ZCKPA.NoName.v1.tar and choose it.
    11- cross ur finger and flash ur device. ur device should automatically reboot if everything goes to plan.
    12- first boot can take a little bit of time. when it finally boot, restart ur device into cwm and flash CF-Root-S5830-v3.7-b80_boot.zip(see step 4).
    13- enjoy ur phone :D:D:D

disclaimer:

credit goes to:

download:
    S5830ZCKPA.NoName.v1.7z
    Mirror (thanks to Lovets, and J.A.F.. whoever it is)

password:
    Code:

bugs:
    1- default keyboard (samsung keypad) wont work with terminal emulator. use other keyboard instead eg lg keyboard which also included.

Added a2sd, added a2sdgui, remove some chinese apps, added gapps except gmaps

Sent from your phone
    Any Screen to show us ? can type Chinese on this rom ?
    its base is chinese rom, sure can type chinese. even the default samsung keypad got chinese dictionary and auto correction for chinese language.

btw 1st post updated with v1 :)