[RECOVERY]Revolutionary 4.0.1.4 || automatically flashed

Search This thread

Flashmaniac

Oct 3, 2010
Bremen
Here is one, made from attn1, from the revolutionary team for the GSM Evo 3D

You must be s-offed, or your bootloader has to be unlocked.

This is not my recovery, use at your own risk!

Download

• Enable USB Debugging
  • Unzip Revolutionary.zip somewhere
  • Plugin your phone to your computer
  • Start "flashme.bat"
  • Sit back and enjoy

Last edited:

Flashmaniac

Oct 3, 2010
Bremen
I can confirm that flashing works, its from revolutionary team they made it possible to flash so why should it brick ur device flashing it ;)?
Just restoring a nandroid needs to be testet.. attn1 said it should be fine, didn't need to try it lately.

Last edited:

dashrink

Apr 23, 2009
Ayt. Thx 4 info dood. May the force be with u ;)

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using XDA App

dashrink

Apr 23, 2009
Well thats not entirely true. If u flash a wrong recovery img, you could mess up the system partition, and the rom wont boot anymore, neither will the recovery work.

The only way to fix this would be to flash a working recovery and flash a new rom, which would be hard if we dont have a working recovery.

Luckily this works. Can comfirm.
Thanx OP!

Coz i just saw it in 3D with the Shooter!

Flashmaniac

Oct 3, 2010
Bremen
Well thats not entirely true. If u flash a wrong recovery img, you could mess up the system partition, and the rom wont boot anymore, neither will the recovery work.

The only way to fix this would be to flash a working recovery and flash a new rom, which would be hard if we dont have a working recovery.

Luckily this works. Can comfirm.
Thanx OP!

Coz i just saw it in 3D with the Shooter!

To keep things clean. I did that and you both are wrong. When you flash a not working recovery, your system won't boot.
You simply reflash a working recovery, boot into recovery and flash the same rom over it without wipe and you are good to go :p

123bart8

Aug 25, 2011
Thanks

Dude really 100x thanks, it worked for me, I love you :p Searching for 3 days now to fix it.

buttocks

Sep 8, 2011
When trying to flash to another ROM, in the recovery mode I am getting the "ROM Manager icon". The ROM Manager icon appears in whatever selection I choose. I cannot reboot, flash, turn off, mount, or any of the other options. The only way I can get out of that screen is to perform a battery pull.

I currently have HIGH ROM installed and am trying to install LeeDroids ROM. I tried installing through ROM manager but that also gave me an error saying I don't have the latest ROM manager when I do (got from Market same day), and that the SD card is not mounted. Any possible solutions?

Top Liked Posts