[App] SoberApp v1.1.1

Search This thread

tofira

Feb 10, 2011
We're proud to present our new application - SoberApp!

imr0gn.png

SoberApp is much more than your ordinary breathalyzer app - We're here to take care of all your drinking needs.

For more information please check our our website, at -
http://sober-app.com/

Features -
  • Browse over 3100 different drinks!

• New! Reaction Test -Compare between your reaction time when sober to your reaction time after drinking using a simple reaction game.

• The app can recognizes your general location and adjust itself to the local law in your country for more accurate calculations.

• Find a nearby taxi and pubs -The app will help you find a taxi to take you home in case you're drunk. You can also search for nearby bars(without driving, of course).

• Scan your drinks- You can scan your drinks' bracodes and the app will detect them and add them. You can also use voice recognition to search your drinks.

• Share drinks - Share what you've been drinking and ask for a ride. How else would the world be familiar with your drinking habits?

• And much more - add custom drinks, cocktails, view your drinking statistics and much more...

We bring you SoberApp free of charge and without any ads!

If you like our app please rate us on the Android Market.

Download links -
Android Market | AppBrain | MegaUpload

QR-code-
wag5d0.png

Screenshots -
66awzt.png
14y7epl.png
vwzont.png

332qq1x.png

Thank you,
The SoberApp team

Last edited:

shaunjk

Aug 26, 2011
Great app! I doubted you would have the new Zealand limit and was pleasantly surprised!

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using XDA App

tofira

Feb 10, 2011
Thanks, if you like our app then please take the time to rate us, it will sure help us a lot.

If you have any suggestions, you can send them to info@sober-app.com.

Or post them here of course.

Reactions: Mazda

Mazda

Retired Recognized Developer
Oct 19, 2008
This app is great!! I'm glad you included the megaupload link because when I tried to download via the market, it said my device was incompatible...hahaha, THANKS!!!

akpe

Jan 25, 2006
Athens
Google Pixel 5
Google Pixel 7 Pro
The most complete (BAC limits by location and drink database) BAC calculator I've ever used on android! 5 stars from me!

just one bug found: when the app starts I get a spelling error in first page:
"your locationn- Greece"

What would also be helpful would be a simple or more detailed graph showing drinking time etc.

But the app is just perfect as it is :)

tofira

Feb 10, 2011
Hey guys,

Thanks for all the comments.

We're looking into everything and tomorrow we'll deliver a big update.
Hopefully it'll work on the HTC wildfire, and we'll add more drinks and fix some bugs.

Thanks

tofira

Feb 10, 2011
Hey,

We've released an update(1.0.1). The update contains more drinks and bug fixes.

Unfortunately the app doesn't support small- screen devices(up to 3.2') and tablets.
We're hoping to get that fixed next week.

We also encourage our users to send us drinks requests,and we'll add them in the next update(we guarantee weekly updates with new drinks and more features).

Thanks

SnottyApps

Aug 31, 2011
snoutup.com
It looks great and I'm a little bit saddened because it is a similar app to what I'm working on, but, anyway, great job!

Unfortunately, I can't try it LIVE, because it force closes on Samsung Galaxy Tab and my Samsung Galaxy Mini is not supported.

tofira

Feb 10, 2011
Well, may the best man win then:)

Just kidding, good luck with your app.

As I said, we're planning on making the app available on Tablets and small-screen devices next week.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    We're proud to present our new application - SoberApp!

imr0gn.png

SoberApp is much more than your ordinary breathalyzer app - We're here to take care of all your drinking needs.

For more information please check our our website, at -
    http://sober-app.com/

Features -
    • Browse over 3100 different drinks!

• New! Reaction Test -Compare between your reaction time when sober to your reaction time after drinking using a simple reaction game.

• The app can recognizes your general location and adjust itself to the local law in your country for more accurate calculations.

• Find a nearby taxi and pubs -The app will help you find a taxi to take you home in case you're drunk. You can also search for nearby bars(without driving, of course).

• Scan your drinks- You can scan your drinks' bracodes and the app will detect them and add them. You can also use voice recognition to search your drinks.

• Share drinks - Share what you've been drinking and ask for a ride. How else would the world be familiar with your drinking habits?

• And much more - add custom drinks, cocktails, view your drinking statistics and much more...

We bring you SoberApp free of charge and without any ads!

If you like our app please rate us on the Android Market.

Download links -
    Android Market | AppBrain | MegaUpload

QR-code-
    wag5d0.png

Screenshots -
    66awzt.png
    14y7epl.png
    vwzont.png

332qq1x.png

Thank you,
    The SoberApp team
    + A small bump.
    We'd love to hear some feedback and what you think about the app.
    Thanks, if you like our app then please take the time to rate us, it will sure help us a lot.

If you have any suggestions, you can send them to info@sober-app.com.

Or post them here of course.