Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830
Ultimate 2 KP9
I've already introduced KPN / KPH fully working persian / arabic in browsers and everything else.
[Rom] BehradGH Rom Series | PersianBread | KPN/KPH RTL Support
The main difference of this rom is that it is on the KP9 base that supports Persian/Arabic in every where even menus and apps .
Version 2 :
What's inside Ultimate2 KP9 :
All in Ultimate1 KP9 +
- Disabled bootanimation ( makes boot quick except first one )
- CRT Off Animation enabled
- BehradGH Rom Series Dedicated Theme ( Blue Honeycomb ) ( Beautiful , Light , Awesome )
- Great Darktremor A2SD ( Tested for enabling go to instructions )
- BLN Support + BLN Control Free Version
- Titanium Back Up Support
- Fugu Tweaks
- Redmanner's Jupa's Engine ( Special Thanks To Ginger Real Team )
How To enable Darktremor A2SD in version 2 and upper?
- First of all 2 partitions Ext4 and Fat32. (Ext4 must be clean and formatted before rom installing )
- after install rom there is program named Android Terminal go to that type " su " and press enter . access root permissions . then type " a2sd install " let phone do it works . phone must be reset . that's all your phone now is on Darktremor A2SD.
How To move Dalvik Cache to SD-ext in version 2 and upper?
- It's simple , go to A2SDGUI it's in the software's list . then on the second tab " Dalvik " choose "Dalvik Cache on SD - Ext" then "Move and rebuild" your phone must be reset after that . Now u can have about 172 mega bytes free for install apk's.
BehradGH Rom Series Ultimate2 KP9 Galaxy Ace
Download And Install Loopy Smothness
Both Install Via CWM Recovery
Version 1 :
- Deodexed KP9 By Me ( BehradGH ) and Pre-Rooted
- CF Root Kernel B81
- Ram Tweaks
- Optimized Fonts
- Super Fast , Extreme Stability
- Ability to choose theme in Messaging
- Middle East APK's are included.
- New Icons ( GS II )
- Light Rom
- Ext 4 conversion while installing
How To Install ?
Flash http://hotfile.com/dl/128278611/f27c...JPKP9.rar.html with odin
This package has not MODEM . You need KP7 Modem for better working get it from here ==> http://hotfile.com/dl/128479942/3da1...3.tar.rar.html
Now u've got for files for Odin . Install KP9 .
After that flash CWM Recovery via Samasung Recovery ==> http://hotfile.com/dl/128479626/a5c6...id.ir.zip.html
Then download Ultimate1 KP9 Rom , Go to CWM , Install Custom zip and you are done !
This will erase all your data and cache while installing .