[Live Wallpaper] Asus MyWater Live Wallpaper Ported

Search This thread

jschmier

May 8, 2011
Hello,

Yes we tried them, but the resolution is too high and the Water and the ice are totally blank (without picture)...

If you could do so, it will be awesome :)

Thanx !

I understand that the 480x800 phone versions in this thread aren't ideal for your display, but can you give them a try and verify that all the images are rendered correctly?

I don't have as much time these days to dedicate to these efforts, so I want to better ensure any effort spent toward properly resizing a couple of wallpapers is not spent in vain.

Could you again confirm the dimensions you are asking for and the specific wallpapers? I get quite a few requests in my queue and sometimes it is difficult to keep them straight.

FYI: I would be downsizing a few of the existing tablet versions following this process. If someone else would like to help take up these efforts, it would be much appreciated :D

guillaumeux

Dec 27, 2010
Hello,

thanx for your answer.

So the problem is that the wallpaper is to short for the Galaxy Tab, so when it is horizontal, there is a blank part on the right side of the wallpaper. (800 vs 1024 I think).
When it's vertical the blank part is at the bottom of the screen before the level of water increase.
Otherwise, the ice and the water fit fine !

Last edited:

b3llair

Apr 26, 2009
Bandung
Have you tried the tablet versions in this thread? I ask because some have been reported to work on the 1024 x 600 display of a Nook Color.

thx bro i will try the one on that thread :)

*edited

ya like guillaumeux the water n ice r just white or black coz of too high resolution
n the one from this thread r too small so there is a blank area on the screen
but the other else is work fine, just not the resolution
the resolution for tab needed might be 1024 x 1024 like the other live wallpaper on tab
so will be fit on horizontal n vertical screen
i would be really thankfull if u could port it on that resolution for martini twist n beer with lime
thx :)

Last edited:

jschmier

May 8, 2011

Attachments

• MyWaterBWDark_800x480.apk
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,103

highbud

Nov 27, 2010
i like this live wallpaper so much when i saw it in transformer promo. thank you very much for porting it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I've been having some fun with the Asus MyWater Live Wallpaper over in this thread. While these live wallpapers work without issue on tablets, I quickly found that my reworked wallpapers woudn't run on my new Droid Incredible 2 due to a large memory allocation request when loading the images.

After reducing the size of some of the image resources and editing the code to use the reduced sizes (image sizes are hardcoded :(), I was able to create a version that works. The icon/image used when selecting the wallpaper could use some work, but the wallpaper appears to function just fine.

For fun, I reworked a few of my other variations of the wallpaper as well.

Enjoy :D

Note: There are additional wallpapers attached to subsequent thread posts.
    I have a few more wallpapers to share that are scaled down and modified versions of their larger tablet counterparts.
    Request for a martini with a lemon twist? Can't say enough positive things about these :)

Here's a martini with lemon twist and a stout to help quench your thirst.

The larger tablet versions with screen shots are available here.
    Hello,

Yes we tried them, but the resolution is too high and the Water and the ice are totally blank (without picture)...

If you could do so, it will be awesome :)

Thanx !

I understand that the 480x800 phone versions in this thread aren't ideal for your display, but can you give them a try and verify that all the images are rendered correctly?

I don't have as much time these days to dedicate to these efforts, so I want to better ensure any effort spent toward properly resizing a couple of wallpapers is not spent in vain.

Could you again confirm the dimensions you are asking for and the specific wallpapers? I get quite a few requests in my queue and sometimes it is difficult to keep them straight.

FYI: I would be downsizing a few of the existing tablet versions following this process. If someone else would like to help take up these efforts, it would be much appreciated :D
    Is there a black MyWater w/ice wallpaper?
    Not currently. However I should be able to put something like this together without much difficulty. I don't have as much time these days to dedicate to these efforts, so I can't say when it may be available.

I was able to add the ice back to the black & white MyWater port without too much effort.