FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
H10 Turbo

[RECOVERY] Amon Ra 1.7.0.1 (unofficial)

2,820 posts
Thanks Meter: 689

Post Reply Email Thread
Following the ethos of "because I can" I decided to port Amon_Ra to the Legend. Well, "port" might be a bit strong. I used the android kitchen to pull apart Amon Ra for the HTC Hero and ClockworkMOD for the Legend, then copied the relevant files from Ra to CWM and merged them. On that note, ROM Manager probably won't work with Ra. (What I think it will do is fakeflash CWM over Ra, so if you reboot to recovery using ROM Manager you'll get CWM, and if you reboot to recovery using the extended power menu in CM you'll get Ra)

Everything seems to work OK, but don't count on it. Like I said, this was done because I can and for a laugh. Backup with CWM before you try and be sure to have a copy of CWM to hand if you want to go back.

You NEED S-OFF to use this (Alpharev HBOOT) as it's flashed using fastboot. So, enjoy!

To flash:

1. Turn your phone off
2. Turn it on with the back button held down
3. Plug your phone into your PC
4. flash using fastboot
Code:
 fasboot flash recovery Amon_Ra-1.7.0.1.img
DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/file/j0o63j...Ra-1.7.0.1.img

Amon_Ra is actually pretty cool, there's a lot of stuff you can do via ADB (plug the phone in, type adb shell [enter] then utility [enter]). Main problem: the zips you flash NEED to be signed for Amon_Ra to flash them.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TheGrammarFreak For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TheGrammarFreak Ad-Free

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)