Thanks Meter: 443

By jschmier, Senior Member on 28th June 2011, 02:02 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
1st September 2011, 09:56 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jschmier

Have you tried the tablet versions in this thread? I ask because some have been reported to work on the 1024 x 600 display of a Nook Color.

Hello,

Yes we tried them, but the resolution is too high and the Water and the ice are totally blank (without picture)...

If you could do so, it will be awesome

Thanx !

1st September 2011, 06:00 PM |#22  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by younggangsta_s

Is there a black MyWater w/ice wallpaper?

Not currently. However I should be able to put something like this together without much difficulty. I don't have as much time these days to dedicate to these efforts, so I can't say when it may be available.
1st September 2011, 06:28 PM |#23  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by guillaumeux

Hello,

Yes we tried them, but the resolution is too high and the Water and the ice are totally blank (without picture)...

If you could do so, it will be awesome

Thanx !

I understand that the 480x800 phone versions in this thread aren't ideal for your display, but can you give them a try and verify that all the images are rendered correctly?

I don't have as much time these days to dedicate to these efforts, so I want to better ensure any effort spent toward properly resizing a couple of wallpapers is not spent in vain.

Could you again confirm the dimensions you are asking for and the specific wallpapers? I get quite a few requests in my queue and sometimes it is difficult to keep them straight.

FYI: I would be downsizing a few of the existing tablet versions following this process. If someone else would like to help take up these efforts, it would be much appreciated
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jschmier For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jschmier Ad-Free
2nd September 2011, 05:35 PM |#24  

More
Hello,

thanx for your answer.

So the problem is that the wallpaper is to short for the Galaxy Tab, so when it is horizontal, there is a blank part on the right side of the wallpaper. (800 vs 1024 I think).
When it's vertical the blank part is at the bottom of the screen before the level of water increase.
Otherwise, the ice and the water fit fine !
3rd September 2011, 05:28 AM |#25  
Flag Bandung
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:

Have you tried the tablet versions in this thread? I ask because some have been reported to work on the 1024 x 600 display of a Nook Color.

thx bro i will try the one on that thread

*edited

ya like guillaumeux the water n ice r just white or black coz of too high resolution
n the one from this thread r too small so there is a blank area on the screen
but the other else is work fine, just not the resolution
the resolution for tab needed might be 1024 x 1024 like the other live wallpaper on tab
so will be fit on horizontal n vertical screen
i would be really thankfull if u could port it on that resolution for martini twist n beer with lime
thx
3rd September 2011, 06:59 AM |#26  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by younggangsta_s

Is there a black MyWater w/ice wallpaper?

Quote:

Not currently. However I should be able to put something like this together without much difficulty. I don't have as much time these days to dedicate to these efforts, so I can't say when it may be available.

I was able to add the ice back to the black & white MyWater port without too much effort.
Attached Files
File Type: apk MyWaterBWDark_800x480.apk - [Click for QR Code] (1.23 MB, 1097 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jschmier For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jschmier Ad-Free
3rd September 2011, 08:18 AM |#27  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
As requested, I have made some adjustments to the wallpapers in this thread so they work on 1024x600 displays. You can find them in this post.
The Following User Says Thank You to jschmier For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jschmier Ad-Free
3rd September 2011, 10:49 AM |#28  
Flag Bandung
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:

As requested, I have made some adjustments to the wallpapers in this thread so they work on 1024x600 displays. You can find them in this post.

yesh it works perfectly, thx bro...
thanks added
3rd September 2011, 08:59 PM |#29  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:

I was able to add the ice back to the black & white MyWater port without too much effort.

Thanks sir!
5th September 2011, 10:01 AM |#30  

More
Quote:

Hello,

Thank you very much for your job, it works great on Gtab !
13th September 2011, 01:07 AM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Gotdamn wallpapers where mashin my battery in 6 hours after a full charge!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)