FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q] N64oid

330 posts
Thanks Meter: 46
 
By Midnitte, Senior Member on 5th March 2011, 05:32 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
1st September 2011, 11:36 PM |#111  
koopakid08's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 244
 
More
I just tried 2.3.3 Still no luck. Locked up the nook when trying to start up a rom.


Sent from my LG Optimus V using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to koopakid08 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift koopakid08 Ad-Free
2nd September 2011, 10:29 PM |#112  
jgaf's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tampa
Thanks Meter: 391
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by koopakid08

I just tried 2.3.3 Still no luck. Locked up the nook when trying to start up a rom.


Sent from my LG Optimus V using Tapatalk

Bah, I guessl we'll have to keep on waiting I want to play zeldaaaaaaaaaaaaa with my ps3 controller damn it :P
5th September 2011, 11:07 PM |#113  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Worked fine for me on Encore 7.0.3 with N64oid ver 1.0.2
6th September 2011, 01:39 AM |#114  
koopakid08's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 244
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmags2

Worked fine for me on Encore 7.0.3 with N64oid ver 1.0.2

The problem is with the .32 kernel and N64oid 2.0 and above.


Sent from my LG Optimus V using Tapatalk
6th September 2011, 09:19 PM |#115  
Gin1212's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 35
 
More
Yeah... *Gloats* N64oid + .29 kernel is pretty bad ass ;p.
6th September 2011, 11:47 PM |#116  
koopakid08's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 244
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin1212

Yeah... *Gloats* N64oid + .29 kernel is pretty bad ass ;p.

Yeah, I'm thinking of getting an SD card just to run n64oid off of.

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk
23rd September 2011, 03:29 PM |#117  
Arbelzapf's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 143
 
More
2.3 - still no luck

sigh
23rd September 2011, 07:32 PM |#118  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 66
 
More
Split the cost and buy the author a Nook Color so he can easily debug for our funky kernel. I sent him a bunch of crash logs and he said he would look into it but I'm guessing that without hardware to test on it's a bitch to figure out.
23rd September 2011, 07:42 PM |#119  
jgaf's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tampa
Thanks Meter: 391
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by swaaye

Split the cost and buy the author a Nook Color so he can easily debug for our funky kernel. I sent him a bunch of crash logs and he said he would look into it but I'm guessing that without hardware to test on it's a bitch to figure out.

Interesting idea, if the devoloper of the app is willing to do it and he can setup a donation thingy I'm willing to chip in a little bit of cash Just if he can commit to try to find a workaround for the NC
28th September 2011, 06:37 AM |#120  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Just wanted to let you all know that I am running phiremod 6.3 and n64oid v2.4. It runs games really well, no major problems at all to report. I have it OC'd to 1300MHz.
28th September 2011, 07:25 AM |#121  
koopakid08's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 244
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewtwo99

Just wanted to let you all know that I am running phiremod 6.3 and n64oid v2.4. It runs games really well, no major problems at all to report. I have it OC'd to 1300MHz.

That is because phiremod is based off an old version of CM7.


Sent from my LG Optimus V using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes