279 posts
Thanks Meter: 88

By zevele, Inactive Recognized Developer on 6th November 2010, 12:33 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
5th September 2011, 11:23 PM |#181  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Thanks, zevele.

Right after installing version 1.7, the blinking stopped after around 2 minutes (with the same settings with which the older (1.4, 1.5, & 1.6) versions worked). Performing a soft reset fixed the issue; looks like a soft reset is necessary right after installation.

With regards to the "midnight bug", I made initial tests (thrice) by inducing a change of date by setting the time just a few minutes before 12 and allowing the time pass normally. In all three tests, after passing the fake midnight and observing just a few more minutes or so, the blinking did not stop. However, by doing that, the time on my device is no longer synchronized with the "correct" time. So, just to be sure that the midnight bug's fixed, I would be observing the behavior of the application further, this time while using the "correct" time.

I'll keep you posted....so far, my LED's still blinking.
The Following User Says Thank You to gpobernardo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gpobernardo Ad-Free

6th September 2011, 09:27 PM |#182  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer

Donate to Me
More
gpobernardo, first - thanks for testing the fix. I'll post a the link on the first post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpobernardo

...Right after installing version 1.7, the blinking stopped after around 2 minutes...

The fix was very minor and shouldn't affect anything else (afaik...). Let me know if this issue returns.

Z.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zevele For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift zevele Ad-Free
7th September 2011, 08:28 AM |#183  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
You're welcome.

By the way, the application no longer stops at midnight. Good work!

Thank you for the app! It's the least I could do in return.
The Following User Says Thank You to gpobernardo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gpobernardo Ad-Free
11th September 2011, 11:16 AM |#184  
Thanks Meter: 641

More
very good
Great job! Keep it! Very good!
14th September 2011, 11:10 AM |#185  
Hello Mister,

Quote:

Device : Toshiba TG01
ROM : 29007
version : 1.6 (latest test before uninstall)

Report :

i encounter a problem using Blinker on my device, i have Wisbar Advance Desktop skin, then when i will power off my device, i can't !

It appear with 1.6 version, when screen is oFF, it s not real oFF then it result a battery drain...
And led seems to be same as before...

I think you can't reproduce my problem, a device specific issue, but i will report this, if you know what i talk about !

Anyway thx for this apps... will follow thread and test anther version later..

Have fun !

Ps... a small gift from a skinner...
The Following User Says Thank You to lesscro For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lesscro Ad-Free
14th September 2011, 04:44 PM |#186  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lesscro

...It appear with 1.6 version, when screen is oFF, it s not real oFF then it result a battery drain...

If you use "Force unattended mode" the phone won't go to sleep (as you describe).
"Use wakeup notification" will periodically wake up the device.
Make sure both are disabled, and see if the problem is solved. But, keep in mind that without those settings Blinker may be halted after a while.

Quote:

Ps... a small gift from a skinner...

Thanks! I'll use it as the title of the thread...

Z.
14th September 2011, 06:19 PM |#187  
@ Zevele...

thx for answer... really needed...
i will explian more issue... i disable with 1.7 both undesired feature...

When i use Wisbar Advance desktop, i have a script include in Porgram... like Launch action when device Wakeup...

When i start Blnker... thsi feature does not work anymore... same with 1.7...Other it seems to be all custom registry Led are saved...

PS... Blinker have now a personal identity with this new Logo...
20th September 2011, 10:10 AM |#188  
With a fresh install and soft reset... now works great... but i think consume a little bit more battery than before, maybe because LED have more effect...

Good work !
30th September 2011, 09:22 PM |#189  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
This works on the Motorola ES400s! Thanks for a great application, actually, the only application for the ES400 that works.

The ES400s has 3 different colors, Green, Amber and Red. The Red led works, not Amber. Green works randomly. When using O25, the led flashlght for the camera activates! Which means I can use your app as a flashlight...when I miss a call lol.

For the ES400, missed notifications will blink if I just put "S100", which is what it's set to now and works very well. Normally when the ES400 gets a missed notification and is idle, the LED stops blinking. Your application, when set to S100, allows the LED to keep flashing even when idle, which is what I wanted initially.

I know this is an HD2 forum but, is there any way you can develop a small app to control the camera flashlight using whichever function your using for "O" on the ES400? I will gladly donate whatever cost to devlop such an app.

There is no development for the ES400 unfortunately. But in any case, thanks for a great app that works on the ES400.
13th October 2011, 12:45 PM |#190  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
hi all, how about this over Android? (ideosX5)
i'd like to see network signal blinkin on my Huawei IdeosX5 too... any plan for it? appreciate for this great work... regards...
14th October 2011, 09:33 AM |#191  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by koldtek

...The Red led works, not Amber. Green works randomly. When using O25, the led flashlght for the camera activates!...

You can try changing the LED IDs in the settings application so it will work properly. You could also set one of the custom LEDs to the flashlight (If that's what you'd like).

Quote:

I know this is an HD2 forum but, is there any way you can develop a small app to control the camera flashlight using whichever function your using for "O" on the ES400? I will gladly donate whatever cost to devlop such an app.

I could write such application, but it might take me some time...

Quote:

There is no development for the ES400 unfortunately. But in any case, thanks for a great app that works on the ES400.

You're welcome - I'm glad you find this application useful.

Z.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
blink, charging, led, power, signal

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)