By dfvn, Junior Member on 20th January 2011, 06:13 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
11th August 2011, 09:53 AM |#251  
Flag Linz
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dfvn

For Mozard you can ues this Test rom RUU_Mozart_HTC_Generic_1.09.001.16_5.50.09.15_22.2 3.50_TEST.rar, that have test tool and can download here: http://www.multiupload.com/G1BAD9JZFQ
For HD7 can use RUU_Schubert_hTC_Asia_SEA_WWE_1.57.728.02_Radio_5. 52.09.16_22.33a.50.10_Signed_SCHUBERT_TEST.exe can be down load here: http://www.mediafire.com/?yj5plc7u64y71d9

Let me known if it work. Thanks

But the USB-Switch app isn't in this ROM (the Schubert one...)
I think we need an older ROM :/

Any ideas?
13th August 2011, 04:30 PM |#252  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Dear friends, i want tethering on HD7 by using DFRouter, here is my problem:

1. when DFRouter in zune mode, I uninstall the driver of HD7 then connect cable, and i found 2 new hardwares, then i force update them into HTC USB Modem and HTC Diagnostic Interface, which is under zune mode, but the dialup is unsucessful, error code 692, no reponse from modemn, the charging light of HD7 is now on.

2. then i turn DFRouter into router mode, after HD7 reboot, I can not find any hareware, no matter how hard i tried plug/unplug the cable. Dialup error code 797, modemn not found.

My hd7 is "security unlocked" showed on the first line of Bootloader screen. is it the problem of SPL? how to find the modemn hardware under router mode?

Thanks with best regards.
15th August 2011, 06:40 AM |#253  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Dear All
i had this problem with Dfrouter mode for 3 months
Now i have solved my problem , my WP can connect with zune now
please see link below for solving your problem
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1212915
just note 1 think: to enter to "usb host mode" : press camera_volum down_power
thanks alo to fearlessdolphin
ShamblerDK
30th August 2011, 01:41 PM |#254  

More
TDC Denmark APN
Hello everyone

This guide worked like a charm for me! On HTC Mozart 7 here. Just writing here to let you know which settings works for TDC Denmark:

APN: internet
(Regarding how to change APN-settings, you can look it up in the online HTC Mozart 7 PDF manual.)

Advanced modem settings: +cgdcont=1,"ip","internet"

Make sure you get the Windows modem diagnostics working after settings are done, then you should be all set :)

Regards,
ShamblerDK
3rd September 2011, 03:21 AM |#255  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShamblerDK

Hello everyone

This guide worked like a charm for me! On HTC Mozart 7 here. Just writing here to let you know which settings works for TDC Denmark:

APN: internet
(Regarding how to change APN-settings, you can look it up in the online HTC Mozart 7 PDF manual.)

Advanced modem settings: +cgdcont=1,"ip","internet"

Make sure you get the Windows modem diagnostics working after settings are done, then you should be all set :)

Regards,
ShamblerDK

Which version of Windows Phone 7 are you using on your HTC Mozart 7?
See the phone settings --> Info screen.
3rd September 2011, 07:35 AM |#256  
Athens, Greece

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonsharp

2. then i turn DFRouter into router mode, after HD7 reboot, I can not find any hareware, no matter how hard i tried plug/unplug the cable. Dialup error code 797, modemn not found.

Have you solved this? I have the same problem after the Mango update (does it work on Mango 7720.68 at all?). HTC 7 Trophy here.

No device shows up on device manager. PC does not even make the usb device connection sound when connecting the phone in router mode. I tried changing to USB Sync and back to HTC Modem but this does not work. When selecting USB Sync the Pocket PC device appears, but when then pressing HTC Modem nothing happens, the Pocket PC device is still there. After restarting, no devices appear in device manager.

Same thing happens on two PC's where it was working before the update.
5th September 2011, 01:28 PM |#257  
Flag Usti nad Labem
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Lightbulb DFRouter doesnt work on Mango
Hi,

does anyone tried to update DFrouter app for Mango build 7720.68 ?

Thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to marek1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift marek1 Ad-Free
9th September 2011, 02:33 AM |#258  
Flag Birmingham, AL

More
I had this working flawlessly on Win7 32bit. Is there any HTC Drivers for Windows XP 32 bit? The 32bit Drivers in this thread (The HtcUsbMdmV32 & HtcVComV32) just will not work in WinXP.
9th September 2011, 03:58 AM |#259  
Flag Birmingham, AL

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickWKent

I had this working flawlessly on Win7 32bit. Is there any HTC Drivers for Windows XP 32 bit? The 32bit Drivers in this thread (The HtcUsbMdmV32 & HtcVComV32) just will not work in WinXP.

Finally got it working under XP. If anyone needs help with XP, reply to this thread.
13th September 2011, 03:05 PM |#260  
Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 119

More
I know various methods of getting back into Zune mode have been posted here, but this one will definitely work. You need to flash DFT's 7720 ROM. This ROM will get you back into Zune mode very easily because you can install DFRouter directly from the browser in your phone from this dude's Dropbox: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7645529/DFRouter.xap (credit to xda's Lukas94).

Mango breaks the connection to the PC while in Diag mode so you won't be able to charge your phone until you get it back into Zune mode... but you should be able to do it in a matter of minutes. Just install the ROM, download the XAP from your phone to install it, go into DFRouter on your phone, and tap 'Zune mode'. The phone restarts, and your Zune connection is back (finally).
The Following User Says Thank You to thesecondsfade For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift thesecondsfade Ad-Free
18th September 2011, 01:34 PM |#261  

More
Thumbs up Dfrouter fix!!
I can confirm that this works brilliantly.

Click the .xap file from that dropbox website and move across to apps and you'll see DFrouter.

phone restarted and works fine now! So happy.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)