I had the 1.22.2250 SPL as well, but then I thought to myself that I don't need useless vodafone apps on my phone, I just need OEM apps because they are more useful than a shortcut to vodafone 360.
So, here's what I did:
1. Go here
and download the appropriate ROM for your Trophy. You must
get 7004/7008 version. You should download the appropriate ROM that matches the characteristic value of your phone. The ROMs in this thread are all branded, but flashing this ROM will downgrade your OS version and SPL version to 1.09 or 1.10 so you can HSPL later.
After the ROM has been downloaded, extract the zip file somewhere easy to find (eg. desktop).
[Step 2 will erase everything on your phone]
2. Connect the phone by holding down volume down key and connect it via USB. Wait until appropriate drivers are installed. Flash the ROM you downloaded from step 1. This should take less than 10 minutes. After flashing, Trophy will restart and boot to normal. Turn it off. Your phone is still branded in this step.
3. After flashing, download DFT's RSPL/HSPL here
and be sure to get the second version. Extract the files somewhere easy to find (eg. desktop). This tool will let you install customized ROMs/unbranded ROMs on your device. Therefore if you replace your SPL with HSPL, you will be able to install the unbranded Mango ROM.
4. Hold down volume down key on the Trophy, and connect it via USB. Trophy will go straight to bootloader state, and run the DFT_RSPL_WP7FG2_LAUNCH exe file . Select the nearest version of SPL shown on your Trophy, and click install. If Trophy reboots, flash was successful, if not, try again until you get RSPL.
5. After RSPL, do step 4 again, but this time, run DFT_HSPL_WP7FG2_LAUNCH and install HSPL, not OSPL. After HSPL, Trophy will reboot. If Trophy successfully boots to Windows Phone, then you have done it right.
7. Go here
and download your ROM for Trophy which is RUU_Spark_S_HTC_Europe_4.06.401.00_5.69.09_RELEASE .exe. This is the unbranded ROM which will remove carrier (vodafone) apps.
8. Turn off Trophy and connect it by holding down volume down key and connect via USB so it goes straight to bootloader state, unzip the ROM downloaded from step 7 using winrar or winzip.
9. Open the extracted folder and delete SPL_signed.nbh
as this will overwrite your current SPL and will brick your Trophy.
10. Run the rom update utility and happy flashing! Trophy should restart after flashing.
So there you have it. After setting up your Live account, you must go to the marketplace and download HTC Connection Setup and run it. This will configure your carrier settings (3G/HSDPA, MMS) to your phone since this Mango ROM is unbranded and does not carry and customization by your carrier (vodafone).