[APP] Minimalistic Text

167 posts
Thanks Meter: 281

By Devmil, Retired Recognized Developer on 3rd December 2010, 09:08 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
12th September 2011, 03:47 PM |#1511  
Thanks Meter: 121

More
So theres no way to display the next active alarm?

By the way, maybe there can be an option to disable the toast message that comes up when you do a manual weather update.
Had a widget that does it when tapped on Widgetlocker, when tapped it showed the stock lockscreen for a bit as the toast appears.
12th September 2011, 04:03 PM |#1512  
Thanks Meter: 47

More
As discussed a few pages back, you can use tasker to show more variables with MT. If you don't see it as an object to drag where you make the widget, then you'll need to use Tasker to get that variable.

brandall (i think that's his name on here) has posted a few tutorials on how to use Tasker and MT. I'm sure one of those guides will be able to help.
12th September 2011, 06:26 PM |#1513  
Flag Savannah
Thanks Meter: 724

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vago34

Thanks for the suggestion! But I already have that checked in WL settings. What's weird is that I'm able to direct message with MT without any issues. I wonder if part of the problem might be with LauncherPro somehow. I can't get direct dial to work on my homescreen as well as my lockscreen.

I can get direct dial to work with other methods - just not with MT. And I would really like to get it to work so I can use it to match my theme with WL.

Glad you posted back - I tried presumable the same thing you did (settings for shortcut, picked contact under direct dial) and also came up with nada. HMMMMMMM. Interesting. I am Froyo using ADW EX. I shall endeavor to find something that works and post back.
Edit: was able to get the dialer to launch with my man's number pre-loaded and ready to hit the dial button, but no direct dial otherwise. Perhaps someone else could jump in here and let me know if this is a limiitation of the app? I used a Desktop Visualizer shortcut, applied a trasnparent png, slected direct dial shortcut and ticked off 'launch dialer' - stupid workaround, but there it is. I think tasker would do this, but I haven't put that on my new phone yet to tell you. I'll let you know if I find anything.
The Following User Says Thank You to melissapugs For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift melissapugs Ad-Free
12th September 2011, 06:56 PM |#1514  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Direct Dial is NOT working for me either via MT widget.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to uknowme007 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift uknowme007 Ad-Free
12th September 2011, 07:31 PM |#1515  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by melissapugs

Glad you posted back - I tried presumable the same thing you did (settings for shortcut, picked contact under direct dial) and also came up with nada. HMMMMMMM. Interesting. I am Froyo using ADW EX. I shall endeavor to find something that works and post back.
Edit: was able to get the dialer to launch with my man's number pre-loaded and ready to hit the dial button, but no direct dial otherwise. Perhaps someone else could jump in here and let me know if this is a limiitation of the app? I used a Desktop Visualizer shortcut, applied a trasnparent png, slected direct dial shortcut and ticked off 'launch dialer' - stupid workaround, but there it is. I think tasker would do this, but I haven't put that on my new phone yet to tell you. I'll let you know if I find anything.

Thanks for checking into it for me. I tried Desktop Visualizer too with a custom icon from Simple Text but I couldn't get it to the size I wanted. I would rather use MT because I can use my girl's name as the icon and make it a size that would work with the rest of my theme.
14th September 2011, 10:11 AM |#1516  
Flag Marseille

More
I don't know if someone already suggest this feature. Is there a way to display "today events" ?
14th September 2011, 12:17 PM |#1517  

More
Hit works very fine... Great App
14th September 2011, 12:39 PM |#1518  
Thanks Meter: 2,305

Donate to Me
More
looks nice
14th September 2011, 01:17 PM |#1519  
Thanks Meter: 47

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jay113

I don't know if someone already suggest this feature. Is there a way to display "today events" ?

Yes. With tasker. Do a search for username brandell. He wrote guides to using Tasker with MT.
15th September 2011, 07:33 PM |#1520  
Thanks Meter: 58

More
hello, is there any way (maybe for the future of MT), to display the text on a diagonal?

i want to replicate this lock screen...

http://www.addictivetips.com/mobile/...hemes-android/

(DIAGONAL)

and

http://www.androidcentral.com/t-mobi...kick-4g-review

(SIDEKICK lock screen)

i think it'd be soo cool.

it'd probably take up like a 4x4 block, but still would be cool.

any ideas?
now... just gotta get widget locker to do diagonal swipes to unlock...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Diagonal-NSB6.jpeg
Views:	1141
Size:	60.3 KB
ID:	720716   Click image for larger version

Name:	lock.jpg
Views:	1114
Size:	13.3 KB
ID:	720719  
15th September 2011, 09:37 PM |#1521  
Flag Savannah
Thanks Meter: 724

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by funkpod

hello, is there any way (maybe for the future of MT), to display the text on a diagonal?

i want to replicate this lock screen...

http://www.addictivetips.com/mobile/...hemes-android/

(DIAGONAL)

and

http://www.androidcentral.com/t-mobi...kick-4g-review

(SIDEKICK lock screen)

i think it'd be soo cool.

it'd probably take up like a 4x4 block, but still would be cool.

any ideas?
now... just gotta get widget locker to do diagonal swipes to unlock...

I have no thoughts on the diagnals of WidgetLocker, but you might want to check out Chrontopia - here's the thread on XDA.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
awesome, battery, clock, date, loading problem, minimalistic text, weather

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)