[ROM] ◄ Stock Plus ► v3.01 11/22/2011 Based off of New OTA

Which status bar battery icon do you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

jermaine151

Jun 19, 2010
Columbus, Ohio
Stock+ Version 3.01

stock21e.png
stock22a.png
stock23.png

This is the Official GB OTA (4.08.605.2) plus Extras from Me and other devs to fix HTC's mistakes. I compiled it all into one mostly stock rom to make it easy on folks that like to stay close to stock and don't want to have to flash a whole bunch of zips to get these features.

Extra Features / Fixes

• Re-based off of 4.08.605.2 (Thanks wildstang83 for putting the stock zip together)
  • Native Screenshot Feature (Flash fix for it here: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=19865037&postcount=1272)
    • To take a screenshot Hold "Power" + "Home"
    • Screenshots are saved to /sdcard/dcim/Screenshots
  • Trackpad Wake/Unlock
  • Market 3.3.12
  • Stock Battery w/ Percentage and 1% increments (Thanks 00McD00)
  • Removed useless GPS crosshair icon (Satellite icon appears when GPS is accessed)
  • Advanced Power Reboot Menu (Thanks wdfowty)
  • DSP Manager
  • Green Overscroll Glow
  • Sense 3.0 Wallpapers
  • Quick Settings Enabled (Thanks sk806)
  • Long Press Volume +/- to skip tracks when screen is off
  • Init.d (Start-up scripts) support
  • Rooted, Deodexed, Zipaligned
  • Added FOTA kill to prevent any upgrade messages from Verizon
  • Slightly Debloated. Removed the following:
    1. Amazon MP3
    2. Boot Sound (Flashable zip to add it back, below)
    3. CDROM.iso
    4. City ID
    5. Vcast
    6. VZ Navigator
    7. My Verizon

**As ALWAYS, I am NOT responsible for what you do with your phone. :)

Full Wipe and Flash Instructions:

1. Make a Nandroid Backup of your current rom
  2. Reboot into ClockworkMod
  3. Choose "wipe data/factory reset"
  4. Go into "mounts and storage" menu and choose "format /boot" and confirm
  5. Choose "format /system" and confirm
  6. Go back to main menu and choose "install zip from sdcard"
  7. Browse your sdcard for the rom zip and flash!

**Note: I know there are a million methods that folks say to follow for a full wipe, including: wiping dalvik, wiping cache, etc. Let me explain why that's unnecessary. The "wipe data/factory reset" option erases your /data, /cache and /data/data partitions, so doing the "wipe cache" option would be redundant. Dalvik-cache is just a folder that resides on the /data partition (Already cleared, remember, so redundant again). The ONLY 2 partitions, that effect the wipe, and were not already cleared are /boot and /system. I've changed roms quite a bit and this method is fast and works everytime.

Last edited by a moderator:

jermaine151

Jun 19, 2010
Columbus, Ohio
Changelog for Version 3.01
  • Fixed updater-script flashover issue

Changelog for Version 3.0
  • Added all mods to 4.08.605.2 base
  • Updated Market to v3.3.12
  • Reverted wifi scan interval to 15 seconds like stock

Changelog for Version 2.6:
  • Removed CRT on/off animations (Caused too many issues. Flash the mod if you want them)
  • Added Market v3.3.11 (Purchasing apps should work fine)
  • Changed wi-fi scan interval from 15 secs to 90 secs (Should help a little with battery life)

Changelog for Version 2.5:

• Added CRT Screen On/Off animations
  • Added in Native Screenshot feature (Thanks JoelZ, ihtfp69, CyanogenMod Team and RMarkwald!)
  • Updated the market to version 3.2.0

Changelog for Version 2:

• Gave Rosie a Facelift
  • Baked in Trackpad Wake/Unlock
  • Revamped/Cleaned uo Quick Settings Menu
  • New Sense 3 Default Wallpaper
  • Added Sense 3.5 Wallpapers
  • Added Green Overscroll Glow
  • Added DSP Manager
  • Removed USB Debugging Icon (Thanks to 00McD00 for his guide)
  • Updated Market to Version 3.1.5
  • Updated Google Maps
  • Updated Gmail
  • Updated Voice Search
  • Updated YouTube
  • Updated Facebook
  • Updated Adobe Flash Player 11
  • Updated Skype Mobile
  • Removed My Verizon

Mods for Stock Theme:

screenshot.png
screenshot_1.png
screenshot_3.png

Warm Theme and Mods:

Last edited by a moderator:

jermaine151

Jun 19, 2010
Columbus, Ohio
Reactions: frostincredible

RoboCuz

Jun 15, 2010
Thanks, downloading now!

This is nearly exactly what I have been running, only I had to assemble the pieces myself each time... Now I just have to do a slight debloat to this, and UOT the overglow and circle battery and I am good :)

Previously, I had to assemble from 4 different places to get the different pieces and parts, and I always felt I was missing something....

RMarkwald

Aug 4, 2010
Middleton
Very nice Jermaine! I may have to flash this tomorrow before I go to Phoenix, but liking the InSensitive 2.2 ROM so far.

jermaine151

Jun 19, 2010
Columbus, Ohio
Thanks, downloading now!

This is nearly exactly what I have been running, only I had to assemble the pieces myself each time... Now I just have to do a slight debloat to this, and UOT the overglow and circle battery and I am good :)

Previously, I had to assemble from 4 different places to get the different pieces and parts, and I always felt I was missing something....

I totally understand. :) If it were for me, I'd remove a lot more, but, it's for everyone and one man's trash is another man's treasure, so I didn't want to take out anything that ONE person might want. We can all use Titanium Backup or Root Explorer to debloat more. :) I hope you guys enjoy and please click "Thanks" if it helps you.

Reactions: sykane

00McD00

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 20, 2010
Iowa
www.alwaysandroid.org
"Stock Battery w/ Percentage and 1% increments (Thanks 00McD00)" umm...your welcome? lol I don't remember giving you this, unless you just ripped it from my rom in which case you can just thank the UOT Kitchen ;) (not trying to sound mad, was just suprised/confused when I saw this haha).

As for the Settings.apk, do you mind if I try that on my roms too? Would love to get rid of that damn warning once and for all. Do we need a start up script with it too or just the apk?

jermaine151

Jun 19, 2010
Columbus, Ohio
"Stock Battery w/ Percentage and 1% increments (Thanks 00McD00)" umm...your welcome? lol I don't remember giving you this, unless you just ripped it from my rom in which case you can just thank the UOT Kitchen ;) (not trying to sound mad, was just suprised/confused when I saw this haha).

As for the Settings.apk, do you mind if I try that on my roms too? Would love to get rid of that damn warning once and for all. Do we need a start up script with it too or just the apk?

I ripped it from yours and of course I had to say thanks. Yes, try it out. You don't need anything but that settings.apk. Even if that boolean is "true" it doesn't show the warning. :D I couldn't believe how simple it was when I hit it with a fresh mind today.

Reactions: 00McD00

00McD00

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 20, 2010
Iowa
www.alwaysandroid.org
I ripped it from yours and of course I had to say thanks. Yes, try it out. You don't need anything but that settings.apk. Even if that boolean is "true" it doesn't show the warning. :D I couldn't believe how simple it was when I hit it with a fresh mind today.

That's what I figured, in which cause you are very welcome lol. Sick dude! You are a boss, can't wait to try it out and hopefully report back some positive results. Hey question: there aren't any CPU modules that are working with 605.3 are there? Would love to be able to put those back in, but I thought I remembered Tiny saying his weren't compatible. And just wanted to make sure.

jeffgman

Jul 18, 2008
Southern California
I think I might have to try this one out when I get home. I will remove a few more apks and use UOT kitchen to modify to a circle battery and some overscroll glow. Maybe possibly add the Inc 2 3G icons. Other than that this looks exactly how I like my rom. Pretty basic and as close to stock as possible.

Thanks Jermaine for putting something like this together.

jermaine151

Jun 19, 2010
Columbus, Ohio
That's what I figured, in which cause you are very welcome lol. Sick dude! You are a boss, can't wait to try it out and hopefully report back some positive results. Hey question: there aren't any CPU modules that are working with 605.3 are there? Would love to be able to put those back in, but I thought I remembered Tiny saying his weren't compatible. And just wanted to make sure.

I don't think so. I think the best option now is to flash GingerTiny, if you want the modules.

I think I might have to try this one out when I get home. I will remove a few more apks and use UOT kitchen to modify to a circle battery and some overscroll glow. Maybe possibly add the Inc 2 3G icons. Other than that this looks exactly how I like my rom. Pretty basic and as close to stock as possible.

Thanks Jermaine for putting something like this together.

You're welcome! I saw a lot of people working hard to get all of the pieces on their phones and wanted to make it easier. Plus I know a lot of folks want it to look as stock as possible, but have the extra features as well.

justsayinbro

Apr 30, 2011
The nail in the casket!

This is likely to be the last rom that I flash for my beloved Incredible. A fighter, a workhorse, my original...she has been through a lot. After hundreds of flashes and countless hours of duty, no other phone has served me better.

Despite flashing numerous Sense 3.0 or 2.1/3.0 roms, Sense 1.0 always pulls me back in. With proper management, it's extremely difficult to overlook the functionality, smoothness, and battery life of a well built stock release. Now, especially, with the extras being incorporated, stock roms have become overall winners. Not to mention that everything just works.

Thanks for another great release Jermaine! With this rom, my Inc will gracefully bow out...in style!

On the road to Vigor or Prime now...rounding the final stretch...

Reactions: jermaine151
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Stock+ Version 3.01

stock21e.png
    stock22a.png
    stock23.png

This is the Official GB OTA (4.08.605.2) plus Extras from Me and other devs to fix HTC's mistakes. I compiled it all into one mostly stock rom to make it easy on folks that like to stay close to stock and don't want to have to flash a whole bunch of zips to get these features.

Extra Features / Fixes

• Re-based off of 4.08.605.2 (Thanks wildstang83 for putting the stock zip together)
    • Native Screenshot Feature (Flash fix for it here: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=19865037&postcount=1272)
    • Trackpad Wake/Unlock
    • Market 3.3.12
    • Stock Battery w/ Percentage and 1% increments (Thanks 00McD00)
    • Removed useless GPS crosshair icon (Satellite icon appears when GPS is accessed)
    • Advanced Power Reboot Menu (Thanks wdfowty)
    • DSP Manager
    • Green Overscroll Glow
    • Sense 3.0 Wallpapers
    • Quick Settings Enabled (Thanks sk806)
    • Long Press Volume +/- to skip tracks when screen is off
    • Init.d (Start-up scripts) support
    • Rooted, Deodexed, Zipaligned
    • Added FOTA kill to prevent any upgrade messages from Verizon
    • Slightly Debloated. Removed the following:
      1. Amazon MP3
      2. Boot Sound (Flashable zip to add it back, below)
      3. CDROM.iso
      4. City ID
      5. Vcast
      6. VZ Navigator
      7. My Verizon

**As ALWAYS, I am NOT responsible for what you do with your phone. :)

Full Wipe and Flash Instructions:

1. Make a Nandroid Backup of your current rom
    2. Reboot into ClockworkMod
    3. Choose "wipe data/factory reset"
    4. Go into "mounts and storage" menu and choose "format /boot" and confirm
    5. Choose "format /system" and confirm
    6. Go back to main menu and choose "install zip from sdcard"
    7. Browse your sdcard for the rom zip and flash!

**Note: I know there are a million methods that folks say to follow for a full wipe, including: wiping dalvik, wiping cache, etc. Let me explain why that's unnecessary. The "wipe data/factory reset" option erases your /data, /cache and /data/data partitions, so doing the "wipe cache" option would be redundant. Dalvik-cache is just a folder that resides on the /data partition (Already cleared, remember, so redundant again). The ONLY 2 partitions, that effect the wipe, and were not already cleared are /boot and /system. I've changed roms quite a bit and this method is fast and works everytime.

Changelog for Version 3.01
    • Fixed updater-script flashover issue

Changelog for Version 2.6:
    • Removed CRT on/off animations (Caused too many issues. Flash the mod if you want them)
    • Added Market v3.3.11 (Purchasing apps should work fine)
    • Changed wi-fi scan interval from 15 secs to 90 secs (Should help a little with battery life)

Changelog for Version 2.5:

• Added CRT Screen On/Off animations
    • Added in Native Screenshot feature (Thanks JoelZ, ihtfp69, CyanogenMod Team and RMarkwald!)
    • Updated the market to version 3.2.0

Changelog for Version 2:

• Gave Rosie a Facelift
    • Baked in Trackpad Wake/Unlock
    • Revamped/Cleaned uo Quick Settings Menu
    • New Sense 3 Default Wallpaper
    • Added Sense 3.5 Wallpapers
    • Added Green Overscroll Glow
    • Added DSP Manager
    • Removed USB Debugging Icon (Thanks to 00McD00 for his guide)
    • Updated Market to Version 3.1.5
    • Updated Google Maps
    • Updated Gmail
    • Updated Voice Search
    • Updated YouTube
    • Updated Facebook
    • Updated Adobe Flash Player 11
    • Updated Skype Mobile
    • Removed My Verizon

Mods for Stock Theme:

screenshot.png
    screenshot_1.png
    screenshot_3.png

Warm Theme and Mods:

Warm Theme

Great work on the rom Jermaine! Im gonna use it until I upgrade. I'm at the point where I just want everything to work. And This is it.

I Threw this together real quick for anyone who wants it :)
    Let me know if you notice any issues.

DOWNLOAD

Op updated with version 3.0

All of the previous mods (I'm not sure about the dialer because I didn't see what HTC changed about it) "should" work with this. I recommend a full wipe but you may try a flash over if you'd like. Please don't report issues if you flashed over.

Enjoy! :)