Thanks Meter: 971

By jonathanphx1, Senior Member on 20th March 2011, 08:52 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
14th September 2011, 10:04 PM |#1521  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Stomp_

I didn't see it mentioned but, has anyone tried this on the r218?

Sent from my ADR6400L using XDA App

Ive installed the DH 3.0 on the unofficial 224 build and the official 232 build. Has been working just fine for me. And since I like the blue 6 bar signal and the rectangle battery with the percent on it, Ive also run the mod from Gun that changes the battery,signal. The zip Im using also changes the drop down/quick settings tab from the zeus to the older one. Everything works just fine.
14th September 2011, 10:26 PM |#1522  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrLoompa

Ive installed the DH 3.0 on the unofficial 224 build and the official 232 build. Has been working just fine for me. And since I like the blue 6 bar signal and the rectangle battery with the percent on it, Ive also run the mod from Gun that changes the battery,signal. The zip Im using also changes the drop down/quick settings tab from the zeus to the older one. Everything works just fine.

I would not flash DH right now over the current build a lot of updates have occured since I posted last. Next update will have to be completely rebuilt. It may run but by flashing DH over the newer framework and such you have basically downgraded your build.
The Following User Says Thank You to jonathanphx1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jonathanphx1 Ad-Free
15th September 2011, 11:23 AM |#1523  
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathanphx1

I would not flash DH right now over the current build a lot of updates have occured since I posted last. Next update will have to be completely rebuilt. It may run but by flashing DH over the newer framework and such you have basically downgraded your build.

Yup, if you flash any of my old mods, you are mixing the system files, and unexpected results could happen...

yesterday's newer build changes some system files that theme and my old mods used.. dont mix them..
18th September 2011, 04:08 AM |#1524  
Account currently disabled
Flag City of Sharks
Thanks Meter: 601

More
Just noticed this today.

Sent from my rooted, Dark Horse INFECTED Synergy bolt running Ziggys latest.
18th September 2011, 06:37 AM |#1525  
Flag MCity,Virginia
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by McLabia

Just noticed this today.

Sent from my rooted, Dark Horse INFECTED Synergy bolt running Ziggys latest.

The only thing I see is that you lock screen shortcuts don't seem to be disappearing and......NO DARK HORSE....

I dont have the slightest clue why you posted this but it just made me think....damn...I don't have that Dark Horse theme that I love so much or Gun's mods...hope everything's coming along fellas. Cant wait for the new ****.

18th September 2011, 06:47 AM |#1526  
Flag City of Sharks

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Stomp_

The only thing I see is that you lock screen shortcuts don't seem to be disappearing and......NO DARK HORSE....

I dont have the slightest clue why you posted this but it just made me think....damn...I don't have that Dark Horse theme that I love so much or Gun's mods...hope everything's coming along fellas. Cant wait for the new ****.

LOL The lockring goes to the stock lock ring when using the shortcuts.

And yes, its sorely missing Dark Horse lovin. lol. It didnt disappear because I held it down and didnt move my finger, if I did they would have disappeared, but the lock ring was the issue. :P
19th September 2011, 05:55 PM |#1527  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Dark Horse for 255 will be out sometime today Gun is getting me some files to include with this release.
The Following User Says Thank You to jonathanphx1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jonathanphx1 Ad-Free
20th September 2011, 12:50 AM |#1528  
Flag MCity,Virginia
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathanphx1

Dark Horse for 255 will be out sometime today Gun is getting me some files to include with this release.

This is great news. I've been waiting patiently and will be downloading soon as it drops. Thanks!

20th September 2011, 01:02 AM |#1529  
Flag City of Sharks

More
20th September 2011, 02:43 AM |#1530  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by McLabia

Your crack is posted, do a nandroid. I have not extensively tested this built. Tell me if weird things happen booted fine no fc's. enjoy.
20th September 2011, 03:04 AM |#1531  
Thanks Meter: 114

More
Awesome work guys. I've been itching for this too. Downloading now. Thanks again.

Edit: I'm alive here. No issues. Looks great guys....

Edit 2: OOoooo Sexy transparent Gmail. Love it.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)