More
Dude, it works for u? I flashed it and nothing ;p

16th September 2011, 06:35 PM |#832  
Thanks Meter: 52

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by madd0g

Made it myself here : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=2849

On how to change it , here's the thread : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1206726

But deodexing and compiling .dex sure is some work. I'll try and do it for every build from now on.

That's awesome! I'll download your ODEX one and try it right after flashing the ROM. Thanks and I really look forward to your releases for every ROM

Neldar, then Calendar Notifier app is not available anymore for free in the Market. I'd like to try it and play with it for a while before buying it. Do you have any other alternatives that work as well? I've tried Calendar Snooze but it was very bloated (and the notification icon looked awful!) Then again, if you some day implement the calendar detection either on in the app or as a plug in, it would be great too!
16th September 2011, 07:37 PM |#833  
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 363

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Virnik0

I am little bit dumb with apktool (it has never worked without problem for me under Windows 7 64b), so I have done it with online help on IRC, I can't recall how I have done it exactly. Problem is, that I had serious problems to find some help or howto for it, it everytime screw up my work. Can you please provide exact steps, or provide working JVQ services.jar patched by you? I know that it is annoying, and I am very sorry for it, but I am really desperate...

Thank you very much.

A patch for the smali code of the services.jar is available here:
https://github.com/neldar/backlightn...services.patch

Basically you need to remove 2 conditional statements regarding the "mScreenOn" variable in the class "NotificationManagerService".

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiwag

i'm using BLN PRO since last winter with my I9000 and it worked fine almost all the time (sometimes, when it did not blink properly, i just had to start BLN PRO app and start the LED-test once, then it started to work fine)
Today was the first time, that it did not work, after i played a little with the settings for blink-interval-times. Several LED-tests started, but nothing ...

After disabling almost all settings with BLN PRO app and reenabling them it works again.

SGS I9000, XXJVR ROM gingerbread 2.3.4, semaphore 1.6.0 kernel.

brgds, tiwag

The blink service is restarted if you disable and enable the blink function or the overall bln function ("Activate BLN" checkbox).
16th September 2011, 07:44 PM |#834  
Recognized Contributor
Flag MA
Thanks Meter: 2,220

Donate to Me
More
Does the Darkcore 4.0JVS kernel support BLN?
16th September 2011, 11:08 PM |#835  
Quote:
Originally Posted by eep2378

Does the Darkcore 4.0JVS kernel support BLN?

Ask Ficeto, maker of it. Asking here makes no sense.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to Virnik0 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Virnik0 Ad-Free
19th September 2011, 07:39 AM |#836  
Thanks Meter: 52

More
Do anybody have the Calendar Notifier apk? The free version seem to have been removed from the Market as it has been abandoned by the developer, and I haven't found the free version anywhere.

If you have the old apk, please share it!

Thanks
19th September 2011, 06:46 PM |#837  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 245

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreadb

I have just installed the App, but it does not work on my Nexus S (i9020 UK).

I have the James Bond Kernel with BLN support (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=949292)

When a message arrives, the buttons' lights turn on and off after a second, then they stay off.

I'm using MIUI latest version.

Any suggestion ?

I have bought the pro version and tried more or less every option, but to no avail.

Ciao

Andrea

Quote:
Originally Posted by neldar

It should at least work if you enable blinking with the standard timing settings (1 sec for on&off), if that does not help you could check if there is something like a scheduling feature for led notifications in miui. And i got reports that on various roms the led notification will be disabled if the phone falls into sleep mode. That is caused by a very aggressive battery saving strategy of these roms. (imho: that is a useless strategy, bln is designed to save you battery - if you use the static bln lights. )

i have the exact same problem in MIUI, was there any fix? using paid version
20th September 2011, 08:12 AM |#838  
Flag Cartagena
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Could anyone share a services patch for JVS?

Thanks!
20th September 2011, 09:33 AM |#839  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pakukoct

Could anyone share a services patch for JVS?

Thanks!

Look here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=2849
20th September 2011, 10:26 AM |#840  
Flag Cartagena

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cordonblue

Look here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=2849

Thank you very much.

Regards!
21st September 2011, 12:39 PM |#841  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bringonblink

i have the exact same problem in MIUI, was there any fix? using paid version

I had the same problem, and I solved it enabling the MIUI notifications led too (as well as the BLN) from settings - personals - LED settings (I dunno if is the right english translation, I have it in another language).

Hope it helps.

Bye =)
The Following User Says Thank You to motoplux For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift motoplux Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)