yesterday I used an emergency method for the second time which saved my phone even when SEUS doesn't respond. Please note:
1. This is an emergency method, if ALL other methods fail. If you are not comfortable with this, then don't do it.
2. I don't know if this works for the new Mini or either Pros.
3. You can damage your phone if you do this incorrectly, so take care, and you do this at your own risk.
4. If you are still in warranty, this can void your warranty if they detect what you've done.
5. If you're VERY new to all this phone modification stuff, you probably shouldn't do this. But, if you are new and all other methods don't work, then you can try this if you don't want to/can't afford to send away to repair.
Still in trouble? This is ESPECIALLY useful if your phone won't switch on, SEUS won't detect it and charging doesn't show LED. Do this:
1. Take off the back cover.
2. To the left of the camer lens is a rubber part covering the phone. At first, it looks like it won't move, but use something small and thin (like a pin or tack) to gently lift that up, and take it away. You need this so keep it.
3. Inside you will see a small white connector. This connects the battery to the rest of the phone. Use a tack or pin to gently pull back on the white part. When it does get loose, lift up.
4. After a few seconds, put that white connector back. I do it by laying it down and pushing in with the pin/tack, and push down. You must hear it click. Be very, very careful with this, it's delicate!
5. Put back the rubber connector and case.
Try switch on your phone now. Twice, this has helped me when ALL else failed...
**When you take off the rubber cover to the left of the lens, you will see this white tab as you can see in this picture. You use a pin/tack to drag that back, then press down again and push it into the phone to reconnect. This resets it.**