[Q] Anyone know of any good free sms logging app

Search This thread

kingguff

Apr 10, 2011
Lancaster
Samsung Galaxy S10
Hi I could really do with some advise. I suspect my 13 year old daughter is being messaged by some pervert she has been talking to online. she forgot her phone a couple of weeks ago when she went swimming and got a notification of a message on Facebook which I checked only to find what was, lets say a message no 13 should get. I have deleted all her internet settings and her MSN and facebook accounts and she wont be leaving the house for quite a while, but she is acting strange and spending lots of time texting and deleting her sent and received messages as soon as she gets them. Could really do with some form of logging software or something to put my mind at rest and either beat the living ****e out of this bloke or forward his number to the police. Need something stealthy and free or really cheap as I have reciently been made redundant and all the ones I can find are very expensive. I tried stealth sms messenger but when i tried it on my phone it just forwarded blank texts. Thanks in advance.

forgot to say its for a sensation if that makes a difference

gascomm

Apr 15, 2011
Amazon Kindle Fire
Nexus 9
yes, both in & outgoing messages are saved.

am afraid i haven't a clue on how to hide it but there may well be apps in the market to do such a thing. best of luck in finding a full solution.

zman519

Oct 27, 2010
the Land of Beer & Cheese
Any one know of a stelth kinda app that logs sms to sdcard? It just logs all incoming & out going

Sent from the Drivers Seat of my Suby txting and Driving doing 100MPH+ in a school zone! Ha.

Sliding.d

Jun 30, 2014
Hi I could really do with some advise. I suspect my 13 year old daughter is being messaged by some pervert she has been talking to online. she forgot her phone a couple of weeks ago when she went swimming and got a notification of a message on Facebook which I checked only to find what was, lets say a message no 13 should get. I have deleted all her internet settings and her MSN and facebook accounts and she wont be leaving the house for quite a while, but she is acting strange and spending lots of time texting and deleting her sent and received messages as soon as she gets them. Could really do with some form of logging software or something to put my mind at rest and either beat the living ****e out of this bloke or forward his number to the police. Need something stealthy and free or really cheap as I have reciently been made redundant and all the ones I can find are very expensive. I tried stealth sms messenger but when i tried it on my phone it just forwarded blank texts. Thanks in advance.

forgot to say its for a sensation if that makes a difference

try use arkyver(arkyver.com or play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.arkyver.logMobile).
the application logs sms and call.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i would suggest sms backup which archives messages onto a gmail account.

i've used it for over a year without any problems.

it works away in the background but is clearly visible within the apps list.
    If u use a launcher like Go EX then you can hide apps in the app drawer. Best of luck