[Q] Will this Otterbox Case work with the LG P500?

Search This thread

Reedddd

Jan 5, 2011

Feeshie

Jan 20, 2011
It probably will fit, but it will look pretty bad and might not have the correct cut outs due to it was made for a different phone.

Zyphur

Oct 7, 2011
Toronto
www.youtube.com
Compatibility:
LG Optimus S (Sprint)
LG Optimus U (U.S. Cellular)
LG Optimus V (Virgin Mobile)
NOT compatible with the LG Optimus M (MetroPCS)
NOT compatible with the LG Optimus T (T-Mobile)

From my knowledge the p500 is the same as the T, so I would say probably not. Cut outs would most likely be off. Looks really nice though!

typhoonk

Sep 11, 2008
Ontario
Last edited:

Reedddd

Jan 5, 2011
I took a chance and bought that one.

Fits good.

front screen, front buttons, headphone jack and power button line up.

The volume keys on the side are a little off, but they do work just a little harder to hit the down button.

Camera lines up perfectly too :D

I scored mine off ebay cheap so I'm loving it :D

Hey, sorry I read your awnser a little bit late. So you bought the case and are using it with a LG Optimus One / LG Optimus T?! I mean if the side buttons would be the only thing which is off, that would be fine with me ...

Thanks in advance

java007

Apr 26, 2011
Have had this setup for my Optimus V for close to a year, and have been very pleased. High quality, great fit, and attractive appearance. Had a cheap case off of ebay prior to the Otterbox, and it was not bad for the price, but the Otterbox provides more protection and is better designed.

unicycler

Oct 24, 2011
Nuremberg
I took a chance and bought that one.

Fits good.

front screen, front buttons, headphone jack and power button line up.

The volume keys on the side are a little off, but they do work just a little harder to hit the down button.

Camera lines up perfectly too :D

I scored mine off ebay cheap so I'm loving it :D

updated link for pictures: -> http://www.otterbox.com/LG-Optimus-Commuter-Series-Case/LGX4-OPTIM-20-E4OTR_B,default,pd.html

Could you post some pictures, please? :)

Top Liked Posts