n/a posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By JudasLucifer, Guest on 15th August 2011, 07:44 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
JudasLucifer
25th September 2011, 02:27 PM |#251  

More
I have also tried to change the text colour of buttons, but It doesn't seem to be possible - unless someone can tell me otherwise!

25th September 2011, 04:02 PM |#252  
Thanks Meter: 839

More
Mushroom_Lord - Did PaintballerAlex tell you that all the graphics in his mdpi are his? I checked out your latest release and found some things that are borrowed. Pele78 asked to use my theme as a base for something he is working on and I said OK. I didn't hear anything from PaintballerAlex, a couple of the graphics in the MDPI are from my MIUI WP7_Dark Theme. Please remove them.

Under drawable-mdpi-finder
  • battery_low_battery
  • com_android_systemui_shade_handlebar
Those are the most two note-able ones, not sure if he used anything else.

On a side note, it looks like you are making progress....... Keep up the good work.

If you want to use my graphics, Just Ask Thanks.
25th September 2011, 04:06 PM |#253  
Thanks Meter: 626

Donate to Me
More
For MMS.apk and speech bubbles - there is an app in the market called WP7 messeging or something similar in search terms.

It's a new app in beta version, but they seem to have managed to get the bubbles working! - it looks extremely COOL!

However, it's very laggy and slow as it's still under development. But if you could blend something in - that would be awesome, if not, users could add this app to have a feel of it. Not good enough for daily use though.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to drupad2drupad For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift drupad2drupad Ad-Free
JudasLucifer
25th September 2011, 04:09 PM |#254  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 72ls1

Mushroom_Lord - Did PaintballerAlex tell you that all the graphics in his mdpi are his? I checked out your latest release and found some things that are borrowed. Pele78 asked to use my theme as a base for something he is working on and I said OK. I didn't hear anything from PaintballerAlex, a couple of the graphics in the MDPI are from my MIUI WP7_Dark Theme. Please remove them.

Under drawable-mdpi-finder

• battery_low_battery
  • com_android_systemui_shade_handlebar
Those are the most two note-able ones, not sure if he used anything else.

On a side note, it looks like you are making progress....... Keep up the good work.

If you want to use my graphics, Just Ask Thanks.

I am very sorry about this! - I was completely un-aware of this! I will remove them for tthe next release, if that is ok? - I will put you in the credits, as your work is here.

Anything else need removing?

Sorry again!

Sent from my Desire
25th September 2011, 04:19 PM |#255  
Thanks Meter: 839

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushroom_Lord

I am very sorry about this! - I was completely un-aware of this! I will remove them for tthe next release, if that is ok? - I will put you in the credits, as your work is here.

Anything else need removing?

Sorry again!

Sent from my Desire

No- My release will have all of my graphics (Coming Soon)

No problem, I would just like to have been asked or given credit. I will leave it up to you. I put a lot of time on my theme.
JudasLucifer
25th September 2011, 04:43 PM |#256  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 72ls1

No- My release will have all of my graphics (Coming Soon)

No problem, I would just like to have been asked or given credit. I will leave it up to you. I put a lot of time on my theme.

I understand, I also have spent a lot of time. I've told @PaintballerAlex about this, we'll see what he says...

Also good luck with your theme
JudasLucifer
25th September 2011, 07:50 PM |#257  

More
Hoping to release a update tonight.
Featuring:
Less ugly dialer
Fixed Progess bars
Blue keyboard suggestions
Removed 72ls1's graphics (sorry)
Possibly some other things I can't remember :P
JudasLucifer
25th September 2011, 08:09 PM |#258  

More
Oh, and new, slightly less annoying loading circles. I'll *try* and make perfect ones, but these will be better for the time being.
JudasLucifer
25th September 2011, 08:48 PM |#259  

More
Release candidate 1 is released!

Feedback please!
25th September 2011, 09:43 PM |#260  
Flag Moers
Thanks Meter: 370

More
cool, will test tomorrow
25th September 2011, 11:26 PM |#261  
Flag Texas, Laredo
Thanks Meter: 52

Donate to Me
More
We have to fix some of the pop-up windows because the text is white and so is the background. ill see if I can change the color of the text.

Sent from my MB300 using XDA App
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
alpha, cm7, hdpi, theme, wp7

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)