[23 APR 2013] RUNNYMEDE 1.30.461.1 - Sense 3.5 [Final III][xyz kernel][SP]

Search This thread

WheNDeviL

Oct 7, 2009
Lisboa
Ok, so.. After 24h testing this baby, here is my review for the EU version with rafpigna kernel.

Working:

- Phone
- SMS / MMS
- Multiple mail accounts with auto sync
- WiFi
- Sync with google, facebook, twitter, weather, news
- Market (but i want the new one :p)
- Lockscreen weather animation in My Location
- All Sense Widgets
- Default Internet Browser
- % Battery Icon, thank you Richy99
- YouTube App HD playback is as smooth as hell :D
- Camera is "kind of working", it starts in that action burst scene, but if i change to that "T" mode, it gives me back my flash and dont FC after taking a picture. (but i dont really know if its a good "mode" to use =X) - comment on this please

NOT Working:

- Weather Live Walpapper allways FC after the animation, but other live walpappers work

- Cam Recorder lags all the time in all modes (Known Issue)

Still to be tested:

- Bluetooth (i allways forget to test it when i have people around)

- eduroam WiFi (college network with all those certificates)

Quick question: bottom back of my device gets hot while using and i dont remember this happening before, is this normal?

Overall: Thank you very much for this ROM, i just found my new Daily Use ROM :) Keep giving us updates on this one, this is a keeper ;)

One more thing, my Wake Up Alarm never works, all the others in the midle of the day work, but not that one at 7am. Everyone says its my problem, could it be? xD

Last edited:

kerosin

Jun 8, 2009
Will this ROM support APP2SD? Or is it at least possible to move Dalvik cache to SD card?

Thanks for any reply.

Sent from my HTC Pyramid using XDA App

wagnon22s

Oct 13, 2010
hey dung, let me start by saying awesome work! this is my daily rom, love it, one question, im on Tmo version of your rom, if i switch to raf's kernel, will that give me the boot loop that the clk versions are getting? thanks again for all your hard work

criszz

Aug 22, 2008
BrasoV
Realme GT 2 Pro
use the search in the thread, its a known problem with these sense builds, a walk around is changing the scene from action burst to something else like whiteboard
ok , thx i will try
Some one test Raf cLK kernel with this build:
- Rafpigna r1.9 GB: MIRROR 1 - MIRROR 2

flashed. first impresion: very fast boot, bt working , data working, wi-fi fast, hope better bat drain ))
edit: screen off animation is back and very laggy

daysey

Nov 19, 2007
Some one test Raf cLK kernel with this build:
- Rafpigna r1.9 GB: MIRROR 1 - MIRROR 2

Hi Dungphp

I started with Raf v1.9 added in before installing and it was ok but noticed it wasn't as fast as HierOS v1.7.5, so I flashed Raf v2.0 and that is better than the v1.9

Both kernels are modified kernels from Dansta's thread.

Edit: My test was with the magldr versions
Also, decided to test the HierOS v1.8 beta kernel too and that works too - Bluetooth, Wifi et al.
Guess we can use any Kernel we like now and have Bluetooth work.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts