How to root Galaxy Tab P1000 GingerBread 2.3.3

Search This thread

casmirf

Feb 5, 2009
Craiova
I`m sorry if I open another thread of how to root galaxy tab , but I`m trying to ask about another way to root galaxy tab running gingerbread 2.3.3 besides using odin to flash chainfire kernel , thus using custom root method. Is there another way ? Another simple way , like a simple apk to run like gingerbreak (that does not work) or superoneclick (that still does not work) ... u get the point. Waiting for replay`s and please if u want to give a replay , don`t just post if u want to rant or complain about another thread about root. I want to ask if there is a possible way to root ur tab with a simple apk and if not if u can remove root after u used odin with chainfire. Thank you and have a nice day :) .

papo

Jul 2, 2007
HTC City D.C.
Yes it's difficult to find this answer here.
You need this, google it
Google_Android_Tablet_Gingerbred_2.3.3_Rooting_files.rar

Use odin 1.7, should be included
Don't do repartition, don't add pit files, even if they are included.
You win not loose data by doing this. Should not.

There is NO space in that filename. It shows wrongly to me here

casmirf

Feb 5, 2009
Craiova
Again , sorry to be a nag , but I already said it in the 1st post , I asked if there is another way to root gtab 2.3.3 without using odin or if u use odin if there is a way to unroot. Please take that into consideration when u post please ... Thank you , and again ... sorry to be a nag.

papo

Jul 2, 2007
HTC City D.C.
Sorry for wasting your time by writing my insufficient answer.
The mistake is mine of course. I should have took more time to read and to properly understand your needs and probably do the google search to find the direct link.
Maybe you shouldn't stop just by being upset and blaming us for answering you incorrectly.
Complain to andministrators, they should do something about it.
Anyway, for others reading this threat, there is an answer to this question.
You will find it out right after you do what i wrote in previous post.
That is put that string in google.
Will try to remember not to answer your posts anymore. And once again, sorry for wasting your time.

casmirf

Feb 5, 2009
Craiova
Really no point in doing that ... I asked a simple question and expected a simple and concise answer . Is that too much ? I didn`t said u wasted my time but if u ask smth and u answer with smth else what`s the point ? Did u said smth about unroot option ? Because I asked about this because there are some that might need to go with gtab to waranty and when they see root ? There is a point into the way I asked really , if u understood smth else I`m really sorry , but ur sarcasm sucks . Btw no everything u need is in need of a simple google search to find the direct link. That`s why I post here , where the questions are answered , BY PEOPLE THAT KNOW THEIR STUFF. Sry for the caps , abbrevations , and the attitude . Thank you and have a nice day/night to all.

copper7op

Sep 22, 2007
Edmonton
I dont normally say this, but my god, you're a ****.

There is currently NO way to do what you're asking. There is your clear answer.

Now please go away.

casmirf

Feb 5, 2009
Craiova
I dont normally say this, but my god, you're a ****.

There is currently NO way to do what you're asking. There is your clear answer.

Now please go away.

Right ... right ... Can you please enlighten as to why am I a "****" ? Because I clearly state my question and expect a decent and adequate answer ? Is that why I`m a **** ? Then clearly all the people in the world are "dicks"! Excuse me for using the word "****" because I`m paraphrasing mister copper7op because he clearly thinks he lives in a perfect world. Mister copper7op you sir are the "****" here because you came to my post and insulted me . I did not insulted no one , I just stated the facts. If you don`t like too bad for you really . As a side not or P.S. thank you for the answer about no actual solution to my question in the post .

glynnpel

Jun 30, 2011
Mindanao
I`m sorry if I open another thread of how to root galaxy tab , but I`m trying to ask about another way to root galaxy tab running gingerbread 2.3.3 besides using odin to flash chainfire kernel , thus using custom root method. Is there another way ? Another simple way , like a simple apk to run like gingerbreak (that does not work) or superoneclick (that still does not work) ... u get the point. Waiting for replay`s and please if u want to give a replay , don`t just post if u want to rant or complain about another thread about root. I want to ask if there is a possible way to root ur tab with a simple apk and if not if u can remove root after u used odin with chainfire. Thank you and have a nice day :) .

Can you pls send me the link for the direction rooting p1000 using odin or the hard way , i will try if i can do it . Were on the same boat , and i am impress the way you deal with people that clearly didn't understand your question. Thanks and have a good day.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Talk about self entitlement....I doubt you will get anywhere with this kind of attitude