[ROM]RCMix3D Runny for Glacier | Sense 3.5 | Android 2.3.5 | September 29

Search This thread

GazaIan

Dec 27, 2010
Your basement
twitter.com
HTC Runnymede port from DHD, thanks to capychimp and all of RCTeam for original ROM :3 gotta love those guys!! link to ROM on DHD: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1261721

RCMix3D Runny, v1.3 port for Glacier​

This is self explanatory, it's a ROM of the Beats Optimized HTC Runnymede (Whether the Beats Optimization profile works or not is beyond me, it's buggy on the DHD as it seems so it might go kerplunk here too. It runs the standard HTC Sense 3.5, alongside Android 2.3.5.

Features:
  • HTC Sense 2.5
  • Android 2.3.5
  • Optimized Quick Settings
  • Epic Boot Animation
  • Audio Profile with beats Optimization (Which is NOT limited to Beats Headphones)
  • RCMix Tweaks
  • Fast and sexy as ever
  • Much, much more ( I used the ROM for 5 Seconds, how can I be perfect at remembering?)
  • Ability to change H to 4G, for those who use their device in a 4G area and hate feeling like they aren't cool.

Issues:

Wifi not working, just like all other Sense 3.5 ROMs. Flash Unity V9, it fixes WiFi. How it works here and nowhere else is beyond my limited knowledge.
FFC is upside down.

Download ROM: http://www.multiupload.com/6P6VTOGYQK

ToDo List:

Include unity v9 Kernel
add WiFi Calling
Clearer MMS photos
make thread sexy
Fix Search

Last edited:

thederekjay

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 15, 2010
DARKSIDE
I have the 1.4 ported and fixed the WiFi

Sent from my MIUI ||demonspeed_MOD|| HTC Glacier using Forum Runner

pnut22r

Oct 27, 2010
Looks like we all need to beg Dr TDJ to please please please share his brilliance with us common folk. So Dr, if you please.....

thederekjay

Nov 15, 2010
DARKSIDE
will03r6 said:
How bout a post for the link dj?

Sent from my HTC Glacier using xda premium

I never had the intention of releasing it, sole purpose was for kernel development.. eand also since there are a bunch of ports floating around already.. I might do it only because I have everything working... But I think there is way to much battery drain and i am looking into the cause of it.. see what happens, but i don't think we need a bunch of the same thing on the board..

cnote74

Nov 26, 2010
oklahoma city
Unity kernel v9 fixes wifi on this Rom I will post pics soon as my mytouch4g is set up

Sent from my SGH-T959V using xda premium

thederekjay

Nov 15, 2010
DARKSIDE
cnote74 said:
Unity kernel v9 fixes wifi on this Rom I will post pics soon as my mytouch4g is set up

That's interesting because it took a lot more than a kernel for me to get it to go...???

I never had the intention of releasing it, sole purpose was for kernel development.. eand also since there are a bunch of ports floating around already.. I might do it only because I have everything working... But I think there is way to much battery drain and i am looking into the cause of it.. see what happens, but i don't think we need a bunch of the same thing on the board..

I agree, we don't need a bunch of the same ones posted...just one good one where everything works..

Sent from my HTC Glacier using XDA Premium App

S

sckboy78

I think he's talking about honey sense. That was the only time that the kernel fixed WiFi

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    HTC Runnymede port from DHD, thanks to capychimp and all of RCTeam for original ROM :3 gotta love those guys!! link to ROM on DHD: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1261721

RCMix3D Runny, v1.3 port for Glacier​

This is self explanatory, it's a ROM of the Beats Optimized HTC Runnymede (Whether the Beats Optimization profile works or not is beyond me, it's buggy on the DHD as it seems so it might go kerplunk here too. It runs the standard HTC Sense 3.5, alongside Android 2.3.5.

Features:
    • HTC Sense 2.5
    • Android 2.3.5
    • Optimized Quick Settings
    • Epic Boot Animation
    • Audio Profile with beats Optimization (Which is NOT limited to Beats Headphones)
    • RCMix Tweaks
    • Fast and sexy as ever
    • Much, much more ( I used the ROM for 5 Seconds, how can I be perfect at remembering?)
    • Ability to change H to 4G, for those who use their device in a 4G area and hate feeling like they aren't cool.

Issues:

Wifi not working, just like all other Sense 3.5 ROMs. Flash Unity V9, it fixes WiFi. How it works here and nowhere else is beyond my limited knowledge.
    FFC is upside down.

Download ROM: http://www.multiupload.com/6P6VTOGYQK

ToDo List:

Include unity v9 Kernel
    add WiFi Calling
    Clearer MMS photos
    make thread sexy
    Fix Search

I had to do it eventually :) Click/tap on the Screenshot for larger view.
    Pics coming I hate cwm 5.2.0 its to light to see anything outside. Installing Rom again pics will come soon for proof I promise.

Do u have a link? I'd like to try it

Edit: ok is it the modified unity v4?

Sent from my HTC Glacier using XDA Premium App

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=17629710&postcount=1454

Don't think it's the Modified unity, but maybe..
    In the next update could we have a fix for small mms pics received?

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 4G using xda premium
    I'll add that in as well, I just reinstalled Ubuntu along Windows 8 so I have to get it's ass back together with everything I need.