StarTrek Sim unlock

Search This thread

jockyw2001

Inactive Recognized Developer
May 17, 2007
I have developed a method to *SIM* unlock the StarTrek. It works fine, see here.

I will not develop a program to find the codes. There are a couple of reasons: there are people who will use my sw to rip-off users on e.g. ebay; I have too little time to do the development; HTC wouldn't like the idea of me publishing a program using their intellectual property.

To find unlockcodes, I'm running firmware code in an ARM simulator. It takes about an hour to find the code and it's quite a laborous and delicate task to set it all up.

So I'm currently unlocking startrek, excalibur, vox and oxygen phones on a case-by-case basis. Contact me by PM and I will make you a reasonable offer.

You will have to send me 2 files which allow me to find your unique unlockcode. See description below.

Make sure your phone is application unlocked before carrying out these steps. In this post you find a simple description and program to do that.

1. run:
Code:
pmemdump -a 0xB002709C 16 docid.bin
This creates a binary file docid.bin. The tool pmemdump is part of the itsutil toolset by itsme, download here

2. run:
Code:
pdocread -n 1 0x000000 0x20000 -b 0x4000 simlock.bin
This creates a binary file simlock.bin. The tool pdocread is also part of the itsutil toolset by itsme.

Zip both files (docid.bin and simlock.bin) and email them to me. Contact me by PM first to get my email address.

EDIT

To easily produce the files unzip the attached Simlock kit on your PC and run simlock.bat (you should have an Activesync connection via USB cable). Two files are produced in the subfolder "1": docid.bin and simlock.bin.

Attachments

• Simlock-kit.zip
    387.1 KB · Views: 669
Last edited:

neutronscott

Jun 9, 2008
Charleston, SC
scottn.us
Just got my unlock code. Worth the $25. Other places want $40-50 and take 24-72 hours, possibly telling you "Not Found" as was my reply from 2 vendors. JockeyW not only verified he could get the code before taking my money, I get the code very quickly. Thanks!

thompsd

Mar 3, 2006
If you just call ATT and ask they will give you the unlock codes for free. I've done this twice with absolutely no problem, even told them I was a tmo user.

Mr17

Apr 24, 2006
If you just call ATT and ask they will give you the unlock codes for free. I've done this twice with absolutely no problem, even told them I was a tmo user.

confirmed that this works. as long as the device has not been reported stolen they will give you the unlock codes. if they dont, call again, sometime you need to get the right person.

nos10

Dec 4, 2010
I have developed a method to *SIM* unlock the StarTrek. It works fine, see here.

I will not develop a program to find the codes. There are a couple of reasons: there are people who will use my sw to rip-off users on e.g. ebay; I have too little time to do the development; HTC wouldn't like the idea of me publishing a program using their intellectual property.

To find unlockcodes, I'm running firmware code in an ARM simulator. It takes about an hour to find the code and it's quite a laborous and delicate task to set it all up.

So I'm currently unlocking startrek, excalibur, vox and oxygen phones on a case-by-case basis. Contact me by PM and I will make you a reasonable offer.

You will have to send me 2 files which allow me to find your unique unlockcode. See description below.

Make sure your phone is application unlocked before carrying out these steps. In this post you find a simple description and program to do that.

1. run:
Code:
pmemdump -a 0xB002709C 16 docid.bin
This creates a binary file docid.bin. The tool pmemdump is part of the itsutil toolset by itsme, download here

2. run:
Code:
pdocread -n 1 0x000000 0x20000 -b 0x4000 simlock.bin
This creates a binary file simlock.bin. The tool pdocread is also part of the itsutil toolset by itsme.

Zip both files (docid.bin and simlock.bin) and email them to me. Contact me by PM first to get my email address.

EDIT

To easily produce the files unzip the attached Simlock kit on your PC and run simlock.bat (you should have an Activesync connection via USB cable). Two files are produced in the subfolder "1": docid.bin and simlock.bin.
hi can i have our email

herick05

Feb 18, 2011
hi

hi to all! can somebody help me to unlock my cingular htc 3125 because i can't use it for almost a year.. here is my imei: 358167002419914
thank you guys!:)