The OnePlus 6 is officially on sale! Buy now →
FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
OnePlus 6 On Sale

[ROM]Task650 & Phantom's "In Paris V5"IS LIVE! (KME) Wifi ONLY 10/28!

22,379 posts
Thanks Meter: 48,950

Post Reply Email Thread
1st October 2011, 04:36 PM |#31  
Flag Ho Chi Minh
Thanks Meter: 29

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dai323

Ok..I got the name for the ROM....you guys are gonna love me for this....ready for it?

Considering PHANTOM and TASK are creating this beast, why not call it **Dr Evil finger to lips**...

PHAN-TASKtic ROM

(yes...it sounds like fantastic :D )

OMG thats awesome! **falls over**

haha, look very nice )

1st October 2011, 04:53 PM |#32  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Portland, Oregon
Thanks Meter: 48,950

Donate to Me
More
alright guys. i really hate saying this, i havent even gotten a hold of phantom to break the horrible new. but i have to pack my things and head down to california to help my big brother out. it an emergency that wont leave me much time to complete this rom by tomorrow night, unless phantom can make a miracle happen. this is why i usually never give eta's. and one of the first times i do, this happens. im still shooting for this to release tomorrow, but im just not positive. IT IS COMING SOON FOR SURE THOUGH!!!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SeanHacker For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st October 2011, 05:12 PM |#33  
Thanks Meter: 280

More
Touchwiz or stock android? Any chance of honeycomb 3.2?
1st October 2011, 05:12 PM |#34  
Thanks Meter: 343

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by task650

alright guys. i really hate saying this, i havent even gotten a hold of phantom to break the horrible new. but i have to pack my things and head down to california to help my big brother out. it an emergency that wont leave me much time to complete this rom by tomorrow night, unless phantom can make a miracle happen. this is why i usually never give eta's. and one of the first times i do, this happens. im still shooting for this to release tomorrow, but im just not positive. IT IS COMING SOON FOR SURE THOUGH!!!!!

Hope everything is alright, don't worry about the ROM, we can wait .
The Following User Says Thank You to Serious_Beans For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Serious_Beans Ad-Free
1st October 2011, 05:14 PM |#35  
Flag St. Louis
Thanks Meter: 35

More
Real life > Android, Task. No worries.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using xda premium
1st October 2011, 05:16 PM |#36  
Flag Vienna
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Gogogo! :) thanks for yoir hard work!!!

Please add statusbar toggle (very useful) and remove that annoying screenshot button in the statusbar, i think most of the people would be happy with such changes.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk
1st October 2011, 05:18 PM |#37  
Flag Vienna
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Oh just read the bad news in your reply above...i wish yo all the best and good luck!

1st October 2011, 05:18 PM |#38  
Thanks Meter: 343

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceno666

Gogogo! :) thanks for yoir hard work!!!

Please add statusbar toggle (very useful) and remove that annoying screenshot button in the statusbar, i think most of the people would be happy with such changes.

Nah, I like the screenshot button button actually, I wouldn't be happy with that change :/
1st October 2011, 05:26 PM |#39  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dai323

Considering PHANTOM and TASK are creating this beast, why not call it **Dr Evil finger to lips**...

PHAN-TASKtic ROM

I second this recommendation! Also, if I can put in my two cents on theme, I would recommend a blue version of Task's green glow theme. It would go great with original Tron-esque flavor of honeycomb.
1st October 2011, 05:35 PM |#40  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Task, hope everything is cool with your brother.
Safe travel bro.
1st October 2011, 06:11 PM |#41  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 6,476

Donate to Me
More
I should have v1 ready for tomorrow.

Sent from my Epic Touch 4G
The Following User Says Thank You to PhantomHacker For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift PhantomHacker Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)