Thanks Meter: 173

By kasra_Qeshm, Senior Member on 30th September 2011, 12:57 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
2nd October 2011, 12:43 PM |#11  
Flag Bremen
Thanks Meter: 474

More
DO NOT FLASH THIS RUU.
You will not be able to get root access afterwards, without the HTC Method.

Can someone attach the games apk of it?

2nd October 2011, 08:12 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 51

More
Maybe someone can rip this ruu and rooted please? In a zip file

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m
2nd October 2011, 08:12 PM |#13  
Flag Riyadh
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flashmaniac

DO NOT FLASH THIS RUU.

you can always flash back to stock RUU
3rd October 2011, 09:21 AM |#14  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 62

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorbion

you can always flash back to stock RUU

Yeah you can...but then what will you do? Seeing as this RUU most likely overwrites the HBOOT to a version that can't be S-OFF'd. Flashing an older stock ROM won't downgrade it. Then you can kiss S-OFF goodbye and troll in the forums about not being able to flash ROMS and having WiFi issues.

Your choice.

---------- Post added at 08:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flashmaniac

DO NOT FLASH THIS RUU.

Just download it and extract it from \System\App
3rd October 2011, 09:41 AM |#15  
Flag Venlo
Thanks Meter: 209

Donate to Me
More
If you give me a minute i will create a flashable cwr rom of it without the radio or hboot
3rd October 2011, 10:47 AM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I have been trying all day to install this but I keep on getting
ERROR CODE [156]: Image Error.

I have the Asian ROM with hboot 1.49.0011

The only reason I need this ROM is the RTL support where I'd like to be on an official rom for the time being but I couldn't get any patch or anything else to work with this hboot version!

I've also copied rom.zip to PG86IMG.ZIP but it wouldn't install either saying missing or wrong image file.

I'm not an expert but I was able to do this on Desire HD & Desire Z phones with no issues, Any hints or alternative methods where I can get the RTL or install this?

Thanks!
3rd October 2011, 11:13 AM |#17  
Flag London

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by remorina

I have been trying all day to install this but I keep on getting
ERROR CODE [156]: Image Error.

I have the Asian ROM with hboot 1.49.0011

The only reason I need this ROM is the RTL support where I'd like to be on an official rom for the time being but I couldn't get any patch or anything else to work with this hboot version!

I've also copied rom.zip to PG86IMG.ZIP but it wouldn't install either saying missing or wrong image file.

I'm not an expert but I was able to do this on Desire HD & Desire Z phones with no issues, Any hints or alternative methods where I can get the RTL or install this?

Thanks!

Did you not read the above posts before you posted?

FYI 156 means you'll need to re-download it. You do this at your own risk, you have been warned.
3rd October 2011, 11:24 AM |#18  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by harpss1ngh

Did you not read the above posts before you posted?

FYI 156 means you'll need to re-download it. You do this at your own risk, you have been warned.

Thanks for the reply, I have read the posts but I'd still like to install the rom, the necessity of RTL outweighs the need of S-OFF or root for this device.

I have already redownloaded earlier but with same error, reading your earlier post again you mentioned having WiFi issues, did this happen to anyone after installing this?

Apologies if I missed something, as you can see I'm new and this was my 1st post.

Cheers!
3rd October 2011, 03:21 PM |#19  
Flag London

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by remorina

Thanks for the reply, I have read the posts but I'd still like to install the rom, the necessity of RTL outweighs the need of S-OFF or root for this device.

I have already redownloaded earlier but with same error, reading your earlier post again you mentioned having WiFi issues, did this happen to anyone after installing this?

Apologies if I missed something, as you can see I'm new and this was my 1st post.

Cheers!

Only if you unlock the bootloader using the HTC Method....
3rd October 2011, 05:01 PM |#20  
Flag Riyadh
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by harpss1ngh

Yeah you can...but then what will you do? Seeing as this RUU most likely overwrites the HBOOT to a version that can't be S-OFF'd. Flashing an older stock ROM won't downgrade it. Then you can kiss S-OFF goodbye and troll in the forums about not being able to flash ROMS and having WiFi issues.

Your choice.

---------- Post added at 08:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 AM ----------

Just download it and extract it from \System\App

you are wrong my friend.
If you have S-OFF flashing this RUU wont turn it on. This means u can flash stock RUU again and get ur old Hboot back. ( I just did that)
3rd October 2011, 09:02 PM |#21  
Flag London

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorbion

you are wrong my friend.
If you have S-OFF flashing this RUU wont turn it on. This means u can flash stock RUU again and get ur old Hboot back. ( I just did that)

Yeah IF you have S-OFF, not the case if you have S-ON is it???? Did you ever consider those that flash stock RUU's because they have S-ON??? What if suddenly they decide they want to get S-OFF in future and then start posting on here why they can't get S-OFF or experience WiFi issues? Stop being a troll.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
arabic evo 3d gsm, ruu_shooteru htc ara

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)