[THEME][12/17/11]Blue Glass v4.0.3 For Runny v4.0 w/ Sense v3.5 - Updated!!!!

Search This thread

ted77usa

Inactive RC / RT
Jan 13, 2010
Fog City
Hi Amresh,
Is full wipe needed b4 flashing ur theme if i have another theme with runnyv1.4 rom ? Thanks...:)

Rolando88

Mar 13, 2010
Thanks guys Amresh take a look at inverted clock please want one for this ROM ghehe

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using XDA App

c0de_junkie

Dec 27, 2008
Windsor Ontario
Reactions: amresh

orir

Jan 20, 2011
Love the theme.
Installed it over a full wipe runny 1.4.

BUT, as I log in after the reset, the weather process is FC.
Also the market had a FC.

After that they worked fine, but strange.

Also, I am not sure if its theme related. but on the Phone call list there are no pictures of the contacts beside the number.

ac3kill

Mar 15, 2011
OKC
Uh oh the game killers are expanding I might just have to try runny now haven't been on a diff ROM in a while.
If you 2 are theming it I got to give it a try

Sent from my Inspire 4G using xda premium

Reactions: amresh

amresh

Mar 1, 2010
Chennai
Patch Update:
Added Lyapota MusicBOX XL RC1

More info can be found here

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

Ill keep my eye out mate you also know hoe desperate i am from waiting!! ARHD is still the best ROM

Yep, next in the list (once m10 tool is fixed).

Rolando88

Mar 13, 2010
Is themed xda usable with the premium version?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Apaquette420 & Amresh Proudly Present:

RC_base.png

SUPPORTED ROM:

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________

Click HERE if you would like to check out our Blue Glass Full Theme for Roms with Android Base v2.3.4 and Sense v3.0

What You Get:

RC_applist.png

dhd.png

Screens:

device-2011-10-08-005912.png
    2011-12-05_19-32-27.png
    2011-12-05_19-34-16.png
    check_box_transparent.png
    2011-10-19_01-16-13.png
    device-2011-10-08-215735.png
    device-2011-10-08-215754.png
    cal.png
    screen.png
    device-2011-10-08-215824.png
    device-2011-10-08-215833.png
    appdrawrt.png
    device-2011-10-08-215912.png
    device-2011-10-08-215925.png
    device-2011-10-08-220132.png
    device-2011-10-08-220209.png
    device-2011-10-08-220321.png
    device-2011-10-08-220458.png
    device-2011-10-08-220448.png
    device-2011-10-08-220532.png
    device-2011-10-08-220043.png

There are so many things that you can't see in these screens, so don't think that is all you get, There are Many Menus, Pop-ups and Icons that have been changed!!! There is so much stuff that is is almost impossible to mention it all here!!!!

PLEASE READ ALL OF THE FIRST 4 POST'S BEFORE ASKING FOR ANY HELP.....

IF SOMETHING IS LISTED IN THE "KNOWN ISSUES SECTION OF POST #2 AND YOU STILL ASK FOR HELP WITH IT, THEN YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A REPLY FROM EITHER ME OR AMRESH......

Installation:

1. Copy "Blue_Glass_Runny_Edition_vX.X_Full_Theme.zip" to your SD-Card.
    2. Reboot into Recovery.
    3. DO A FULL BACK UP! I will NOT be held responsible if something goes wrong and you lose everything. So PLEASE run a backup to be safe.
    wink.gif

4. Navigate to "Install from SD-Card" and then navigate to where
    "Blue_Glass_Runny_Edition_vX.X_Full_Theme.zip" is located.
    5. Flash "Blue_Glass_Runny_Edition_vX.X_Full_Theme.zip" and then reboot your phone.
    6. And now the Best Part......Enjoy the New Look of Your Phone!!!!:D

IF YOU ENJOY THIS THEME THEN CAN YOU PLEASE RATE OUR THREAD AND PRESS THANKS IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU WITH SOMETHING!!!!!

IT'S NOT TO MUCH TO ASK FOR IS IT?? THANKS GUYS, WE APPRECIATE IT VERY MUCH!!!!

==================================================
    Warning:
    **this theme was made ONLY for use with [ROM][Nov 14-2011]RCMix3d Runny v4.0 [Official runnymede sense 3.5 Android 2.3.5][OC]

This Rom is made on the NEW Android Base v2.3.5 and includes the New Sense v3.5, there-for this theme will NOT work on ANY Rom that has Android Base v2.3.4 or lower and also it will NOT run on Sense v3.0 or lower......

ALWAYS RUN A FULL BACKUP BEFORE YOU FLASH ANY MOD....You Have Been Warned......
    cool.gif

Click HERE if you would like to check out our Sense v3.0 version for Android Base v2.3.4

To Download
    "Blue Glass v4.0.2"
    FULL Theme
    MD5 Checksum: e724c79a1aeca01a11741fac6b0bd3a1 (Right Click and go to "Save As" or "Save file As" to download)

To Download
    "Blue Glass v4.0.2
    UPDATE ONLY"
    MD5 Checksum: d796e8011ffb6f3d1edafdaae4741c32 (Right Click and go to "Save As" or "Save file As" to download)

PLEASE NOTE *** We have changed how the theme loads on to your phone.... All non core apps have been moved to /data/app_s/ on the /data partition to save space in /system partition.... All essential core apps are still located in /system/app/ on /system partition....... This HAD to be done to save space....

BECAUSE OF THIS, IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU ONLY INSTALL THIS THEME ON A FRESH INSTALL OF THE ROM....... only because that is how it was tested and there has been absolutely no problems when doing it this way..... I'm not saying that there will be problems if you don't have a fresh rom install..... so this is just a warning.....

Also...... if you are getting FC's with new SuperUser App then open the app and go to settings and change the top option to "Always Allow" instead of "Prompt".... this will fix the issue.... This is an issue with Superuser itself NOT because of our mod to it.....

PLEASE DO NOT RE-POST DOWNLOAD LINKS OR USE ANY OF THE ICONS IN THIS PROJECT WITHOUT EXPLICIT CONSENT FROM BOTH MYSELF AND AMRESH.........

YOU MAY LINK BACK TO THIS THREAD IF YOU WISH....

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT BECAUSE SOME ICONS IN THIS THEME DO NOT BELONG TO US...WE JUST HAVE PERMISSION TO USE THEM!!!

Warning:
    **this theme was made ONLY for use with [ROM][Nov 14-2011]RCMix3d Runny v4.0 [Official runnymede sense 3.5 Android 2.3.5][OC]

This Rom is made on the NEW Android Base v2.3.5 and includes the New Sense v3.5, there-for this theme will NOT work on ANY Rom that has Android Base v2.3.4 or lower and also it will NOT run on Sense v3.0 or lower......

ALWAYS RUN A FULL BACKUP BEFORE YOU FLASH ANY MOD....You Have Been Warned......
    cool.gif

Again, This theme would NOT be possible with out the help of a few good men....and they are:
    Onepagebook
    for allowing us to use some of his icons.... his theme can be found here: http://xdaforums.com/show....php?t=1265225
    jstine671 for his great themes.....
    scar45 for his PCB theme which can be found here: http://www.xda-developers.com/androi...e-for-android/
    Sergio76 and Scabes24 for there icons that can be found in a theme created by alexdiaz which can be found here: http://xdaforums.com/show....php?t=1003975
    (Because thats where i downloaded from..... not from any coredroid theme or rom)
    esk02k and his glass theme which can be found here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=850462
    edint3000 and his SteelBlue theme for CM7 which can be found here: http://xdaforums.com/show....php?t=1028419
    kalagas, his User Profile can be found here: http://xdaforums.com/member.php?u=386804
    and last but defiantly not least
    dinik for making my all time favorite theme, Anastasia
    cruzin_cruzing and K Dotty for posting and re-sizing Nexus Prime Boot Animation found here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1294903

PLEASE READ ALL OF THE FIRST 4 POST'S BEFORE ASKING FOR ANY HELP.....

IF SOMETHING IS LISTED IN THE "KNOWN ISSUES SECTION OF POST #2 AND YOU STILL ASK FOR HELP WITH IT, THEN YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A REPLY FROM EITHER ME OR AMRESH......

:DIf you like our work then please DON'T forget to press the "Thanks" button bellow,:D

and last but not least......

:D Thank you XDA :D

Change Log:

• [12/16/11] - Updated to v4.0.2 for Runny v4.0!!!.... No big changes but still an update none the less :) Mostly just third party apps updated and a few changes in framework-res.apk... I'm sure there is more but I can't think of them all right now... We both hope that you all enjoy!!!! :D

• [12/05/11] - Updated to v4.0.2 for Runny v4.0!!!..... BIG Changes System Wide!!! All Popup's have been Updated... Lots of new Shiny Buttons System Wide.... All Around A fresh New look to Bring New Life to Blue Glass Runny Edition... There are 2 new Screen Shots at the Top that show some of the changes.... We both hope you all enjoy the new taste and all the new icons!! Please let us know what you think.... :D

• [12/02/11] - Updated to v4.0.1 for Runny v4.0!!!..... Added some Amazing New Check Box Icons and new Radio Buttons... There so HOT they will burn to the Touch... Just take a look at the new screen shots in the OP... Updated all the Third Party Apps such as Google Maps and Superuser and others!!!! Also added new icons System Wide..... We think you will like this update!!! Enjoy!!! :D

• [11/14/11] - Updated to v4.0 for Runny v4.0!!!..... All System apps and third party apps updated... themed the new tweaks app(Check it out ... this is the best Tweaks app to date... so so so many options... thanks RCMix Team!!) because of the new tweaks app the boot animation was removed, because it now allows you to pick from several different one ... plus a whole lot more!!..... Lots of icon updates and changes system wide!!!..... Enjoy!!! :D

• [10/29/11] - Updated to v3.3 for Runny v3.3..... Again not a whole lotta changes, mainly just updated to support new runny v3.3 rom.... Added a modded version of the New Official Facebook Chat app(We decided to leave the version that comes with Runny Rom, so we would like to know what version you like more.. the one that comes with the rom? or the one that comes with our theme? let us know and we will make the needed changes to v3.4 when the time comes.... Also added the a modded version of the latest Adobe Reader...... Enjoy :D

• [10/28/11] - Updated to v3.2 for Runny v3.2..... Sorry it took so long, been done for hours just had a big problem with my internet and couldn't get online... not a lot of changes, just a few icons here and there.... mainly just updated to work with the new rom... sorry it took so long.... Enjoy :D

• [10/25/11] - Updated to v3.1.1 for Runny v3.1..... fixed out of shape icon that shows when you do a voice search by long pressing the search hardware key(Browser.apk)..... Changed a few icons throughout the system to make things more uniform..... updated some icons in android market(vending.apk).... as usual there are other changes but I just can't seem to think of them all right now :D.... Enjoy

• [10/22/11] - Updated to v3.1 for Runny v3.1..... No major changes.... In fact I don't think there are any changes, theme has just been updated to work with Runny v3.1..... Enjoy :D

• [10/21/11] - Updated to v3.0.2 for Runny v3.0..... 100% sure that Both files are 100% the correct files(no screw ups tonight guys lol :D!!!).... Fixed the odd look of the drop down combo box arrow(looked like it had an icon behind it)..... More re-sizing done System Wide(making things look more uniform)..... Updated Google Maps to v5.11.0..... Made changes to Htcfacebook.apk and facebookchat.apk..... Fixed missing Glass App Icon for Latitude......there is probably some more that i can't think of right now..... Hope you all Enjoy!!!

• [10/20/11] - Updated to v3.0.1 for Runny v3.0....... Dialer pad updated again to fix the color and location of the numbers on the keys..... Fixed the "Mobile Network" icon on the Advance Power Menu Popup...... and last but not least changed a few icons in both com.htc.resources.apk and framework-res.apk..... Enjoy :D

• [10/19/11] - Updated to v3.0 for Runny v3.0...... Big changes to Phone Dialer and Dialer Pad Keys, Check the screen shot in the OP :D...... All files updated and lots of New icons added system wide!!! all Third party apps are updated to latest version and modded..... Re-verted SuperUser to v3.0.2 until latest version(v3.0.5) is fixed or updated, should solve problems that some ppl are having with Rooted Apps FC'ing (Make sure that your market is not set to update supersuer automatically).....A few more Default Rom Apps added as well...... Hope you Enjoy :D

• [10/15/11]- Updated to v2.2 for Runny Rom v2.2...... Some small changes to scripts...... Fixed icons in HomePersonalize.apk, seen in the Personalize screen..... Should be 100% FC Free!!! Amresh has put A LOT of work into improving the overall stability and performance of both the theme and the rom!!! so a BIG thanks goes to him for this update as well as the last 2 updates!!! Hope you all Enjoy..... :D

Known Issues:

• None as of now!!!! Let us know if you notice something strange or if you are having trouble with something....

WE WILL NOT ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS THAT PERTAIN TO THESE ISSUES in ANYWAY......

Please Remember

If you enjoy this theme then can you please rate our thread and press thanks if we have helped you with something!!!!!

It's not to much to ask for is it?? Thanks guys, we appreciate it very much!!!!
    Patch Section

Download patches from here:

Credits
    1. Kalagas for teaching me apktool
    2. Orkorolev for using his bliss button idea​

About Patches
    Patches 1, 2 and 3: Screenshots were taken from VU theme section :D.
    Patches 6: Note that this patch is only compatible with squire widget skins in skin section.​

READ RELEVANT SECTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE POSTING ISSUES ON THEME OR PATCH. MY SUPPORT ON PATCH SECTION DEPENDS ON YOUR RESPONSE. IF RESPONSE IS GOOD, BELIEVE ME, I WILL DO UNIMAGINABLE TWEAKS.

Screens - As in download order
    es.png
    xda.png
    rm.png
    viber.png
    wts2.png
    db1.png
    db2.png
    s2sdialer.png

Looking for more glassy stuff, check here in my skin section.
    Skin and lock ring section

Apaquette420 & Amresh Proudly Present:

Blue Glass HTC Sense 3.5 Skin - v1.9

Introduction
    We all know m10 tool still doesn't work on m10 files of sense 3.5 ROMs. Well, so here is what we have come up with. Install this skin and complete your theme. Except rosie nevbar and clock digit background, this skin will change almost everything that couldn't be changed due to m10 file decoding issue.​

TRANSPARENT TOP BAR: DOWNLOAD HERE
    NON TRANSPARENT TOP BAR: DOWNLOAD HERE

Skin with squire transparent widget - v1.9

TRANSPARENT TOP BAR: DOWNLOAD HERE
    NON TRANSPARENT TOP BAR: DOWNLOAD HERE

Note that, if you want to get screen like image shown in shot 4 & 5, you will need to install patch 7 from patch section.

Requirements
    1. HTC Desire HD
    2. Any ROM based on HTC sense 3.5 with 2.3.5 base​

Affected components
    1. Top status bar
    2. Widget background
    3. Overall presentation of UI components​

Installation
    1. Copy "BlueGlass-vX.X.apk" to your SD-Card.
    2. Navigate to "BlueGlass-vX.X.apk" and follow install prompts.
    3. Go to your "Personalize" screen and select "Skin".
    4. Scroll over to "BlueGlass Skin" and select "Apply".
    5. Now 4 the Best Part......Sit back and Enjoy the New Look of Your Phone!!!!:D.​

IF YOU ARE USING ONLY SKIN, MAKE SURE YOUR FRAMEWORK SUPPORTS TRANSPARENCY IN TOP BAR BEFORE USING FIRST SKIN. THOSE WHO ARE USING OUR THEME CAN USE ANY ONE OF ABOVE TWO SKINS.

Download lock screens from here

Rings
    Waiting for m10 tool update... :D

Screens
    Wating for m10 tool update... :D