Android 4.0 Icons Original from leak screenshots (10-07-11)

Search This thread

hernan078

Oct 26, 2010
3j5opyd.jpg

Hi, for you, like me, that just cant wait for the release of Ice Cream Sandwich and stood in awe when you saw the leak screenshots and the leak video, i bring to you today the original Ice Cream Sandwich icons extracted from the screenshots. They arent super mega qualiy, but look nice. Im also posting the app drawer icon, the clock widget icon (to use with desktop visualizer, ;-) ). Thanks a lot guys.

Recommendation, use this icons with a dark background.

Mello^

Sep 5, 2011
Well that's cool, but the icons need to be cropped a little better ~ still I tried it and it looks pretty slick on a smaller screen :p

hernan078

Oct 26, 2010
@ghidda

I dont need any practice, is that the screenshots are very low resolution, but if you want the icons to be of better quality, why didnt you do it? :)

Reactions: Kameirus

TheArc

Inactive Recognized Themer
Jan 1, 2012
Auckland
3j5opyd.jpg

Hi, for you, like me, that just cant wait for the release of Ice Cream Sandwich and stood in awe when you saw the leak screenshots and the leak video, i bring to you today the original Ice Cream Sandwich icons extracted from the screenshots. They arent super mega qualiy, but look nice. Im also posting the app drawer icon, the clock widget icon (to use with desktop visualizer, ;-) ). Thanks a lot guys.

This will be great for my PROJECT:)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    3j5opyd.jpg

Y U NO LIKE MY ICONS??

Sent from my HTC Glacier using XDA Premium App
    @ghidda

I dont need any practice, is that the screenshots are very low resolution, but if you want the icons to be of better quality, why didnt you do it? :)
    Here are some more icons. Extracted from the SDK apps.

index.php