[ROM][2.3.6] UnNamed v2.2.1 - (2/23/2012) - Working download link - Final Release

Search This thread

gtg465x

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jun 16, 2008
Graphic by k4zyn

Features:

-Based on UCKK6, Android 2.3.6
-Entropy's Daily Driver kernel (12082011) (governor set to on demand via init.d script)
-Rooted (latest versions of su, Superuser, and Busybox)
-Fully deodexed and zipaligned
-Removed bloatware:
  • Deep breath... Amazon Kindle, AP Mobile, AT&T Code Scanner, AT&T Live TV, AT&T FamilyMap, AT&T Featured Apps, AT&T Hot Spots, AT&T Movies, AT&T Navigator, Books, City ID, Days, Device Management, Dual Clock, Facebook, Genie Widget, Kobo, Mini Diary, myAT&T, Press Reader, Protips, Social Hub and sns accounts, Qik Lite, Terminal Emulator, Voice Commands and Voice Talk (the Market version of Vlingo is better), Words With Friends, Yahoo Finance, YPmobile, Zinio, and several other useless test applications
-App mods:
  • Browser: option to set text size
  • Browser: option to set user agent (Unlike the about:useragent trick, this setting actually sticks, even after a reboot)
  • Browser: set the default home page to Google and removed AT&T bookmarks
  • Camera: improved camcorder audio recording quality (Now 192kbps 48KHz)
  • Camera: modded to allow the volume up (or down) button to act as a shutter key (The camera will autofocus and snap a picture with a normal press, or you can hold down to lock in focus and exposure and then release to snap a picture)
  • Camera: works with less than 15% battery and during calls
  • Clock widgets: open the Clock app when tapped
  • Contacts: removed AT&T contacts
  • Logs Provider: modded to prevent text messages from being displayed in the phone log
  • Messaging: themed conversation view
  • Settings: additional screen timeout options (30 minutes and never)
  • Settings: screen color temperature settings (go to System > Display > Screen mode to choose between dynamic, standard, and movie modes)
  • TouchWiz Launcher: customized default layout and no text on empty home screens
  • Wallpaper Chooser: additional wallpapers from Ice Cream Sandwich and the international Galaxy S II
-Framework mods:
  • 5 additional notification pulldown toggles (brightness, data, flashlight, sound, and sync), for a total of 10, with long press functionality to take you directly to the corresponding settings pages or, in the case of the flashlight toggle, to the camera app
  • Accurate battery mod
  • Charging complete notifications completely disabled
  • CRT screen off animation (available as an addon because I don't really like it)
  • Extended power menu with reboot, recovery, and download options
  • Home button lag fix (disables home button double tap feature)
  • No redundant vibration icon in the status bar (the mute or vibration icon will show (depending on your settings) only when the ringer is silenced)
  • Skip songs in any music app while the screen is off by holding down the volume keys
  • Themed several status bar icons (the stock alarm, flight mode, silent, and vibrate icons were fat and ugly)
-Other mods and features:
  • Additional alarms, notifications, and ringtones from Ice Cream Sandwich and CM7
  • Additional analog clock and calendar widget styles
  • Automatic zipalign at boot (init.d script)
  • BLN support
  • Galaxy Nexus boot animation
  • Ice Cream Sandwich animations
  • NFC support (Google Wallet is not currently supported, but some NFC tag reader apps in the Market should work) (Thank Entropy512 for this one!)
  • Rotation animations from Ice Cream Sandwich
  • Unrestricted USB tethering and Wi-Fi hotspot functionality
  • Updated version of Swype with a sexier theme and more options
  • Updated system apps

v2.0.0 Changelog:
-Base changes:
-Improved touchscreen accuracy
-Overscroll glow
-Other changes:
-Entropy's latest stable Daily Driver kernel (12122011)
-New welcome screen on first boot
-Insanely awesome rotation animations from Ice Cream Sandwich!
-Optimized TouchWiz launcher for smoother scrolling while using static wallpapers!
-The camera now works during calls
-Tapping on any clock widget now opens the Clock app
-Additional calendar widget style: month view
-Two additional analog clock widget styles
-BLN support
-Improved audio recording quality
-Updated hosts file for better ad blocking
-Updated system apps
-And more!

v2.1.0 Changelog:
-Switched to Entropy's 1208 kernel to fix screen wake lag
-Fixed app drawer pinch page selection
-Fixed dock icon placement
-Fixed missing app issue in Market
-Fixed rotation animations in Gallery
-Fixed wifi instability on Belkin routers
-Removed ESPN sites from the ad blocking hosts file

v2.1.1 Changelog:
-Fixed wallpaper cropping in Gallery

v2.2.0 Changelog:
-Enabled infinite home screen scrolling
-Enabled overscroll bounce and axis locked scrolling within the browser
-Disabled ad blocking (install AdFree from the market if you need it)
-Added init.d scripts to set the default I/O scheduler to bfq, tweak I/O scheduler parameters, and increase the ext4 commit interval
-Updated build fingerprint to KK6 since it's official now
-Updated Maps and Market (full package only)

v2.2.1 Changelog:
-Improved battery life while connected to wifi by reverting to KK6 DHCP renewal code (this will break compatibility with Belkin routers, so I've posted a compatibility addon for those who own a Belkin router)
-Improved autofocus performance by reverting to KK6 camera libs (my testing has shown no adverse impact on video recording framerate)
-Fixed missing app issue in Market by reverting to KH7 build fingerprint (Google's Market servers still haven't been updated to recognize the KK6 build fingerprint)

Installation Instructions:
Prerequisite: You must be running a kernel with CWM.
1) Download update-unnamed-v2.X.X-full.zip and place it on your SD card.
2) Power off your phone.
3) With the phone powered off, hold both volume buttons and the power button for about 10 seconds and then release all three when you see the Galaxy S II logo disappear and reappear. This should boot you into CWM.
4) Select "wipe data/factory reset".
5) Select "install zip from sdcard" and navigate to and select update-unnamed-v2.X.X-full.zip.
6) When it finishes flashing, go back and select "reboot system now". The first boot will take a couple minutes.
Warning: Do NOT restore system data with Titanium Backup. Do NOT restore ALL apps with data. If you absolutely must restore something with Titanium Backup, only restore MISSING apps with data.

Downloads

update-unnamed-v2.2.1-full.zip

CWM Flashable Addons

Mods:Apps:

GitHub repository for modified files:
-UnNamed rom source repository
-Commit history

I do this for fun so you shouldn't feel any obligation to donate, but here's a link if you want to. Donations of any amount are very much appreciated.

Last edited:

gtg465x

Jun 16, 2008
sc20111011215717.png

sc20111016091755.png

sc20111011220059.png

extratoggles.png
extendedpower2.png

sc20111109001203.png
swype.png

nfc.png
timeout2.png

textsize.png
useragent.png

stayawake2.png

UnNamed v1

v1.0.1 Changelog:
-Disabled sf_slowBlur for a slight improvement in menu and pop-up animation smoothness (the difference is extremely subtle so don't be alarmed if you don't notice a difference)

v1.0.2 Changelog:
-Entropy's latest Daily Driver kernel (10132011)
-Galaxy Nexus boot animation
-Added 5 additional toggles to the notification pulldown (brightness, data, flashlight, sound, and sync)
-Completely disabled charging complete notifications (before only the sound was disabled)
-Reluctantly making the full package non-wipe. Previously it was wiping data and cache for you. Now it will only wipe system. Unless you're just updating, don't forget to wipe data / factory reset in CWM when installing!

v1.0.3 Changelog:
-Added the ability to set your preferred app install location
-Added additional screen timeout options (30 minutes and never)

v1.0.4 Changelog:
-Entropy's latest Daily Driver kernel (10202011)
-Enabled screen color temperature settings (go to System > Display > Screen mode to choose between dynamic, standard, and movie modes)
-Disabled the redundant vibration icon in the status bar (I coded it to show either the mute or vibration icon (depending on your settings) only when the ringer is silenced)
-Redesigned my original brightness, flight mode, sync, and flashlight toggle icons to look a bit more professional
-Removed the preferred install location option (it didn't seem to be doing anything)
-Removed Voice Command and Voice Talk (only removed from the full package) (I removed these because I found the version of Vlingo offered in the Market to be superior, but for those who think otherwise, I made an addon to get them back)
-Updated Google Maps (full package only)

v1.1.0 Changelog:
-Added the ability to skip songs in any music app while the screen is off by holding down the volume keys
-Added an option to set text size within the browser (Browser > Menu > Settings > Text size)
-Modded the camera app to work with less than 15% battery and during calls
-Added lpy's init.d script for increased smoothness in certain scenarios (increases the priority of core apps and services)
-Added an option to keep the screen awake while charging (Settings > Applications > Development > Stay awake)
-Set the default browser home page to Google
-Changed the flight mode and sync toggle icons (I think I'm finally satisfied with them)
-Updated Superuser and the su binary (full package only)
-Updated the home button double tap addon with the latest changes

v1.2.0 Changelog:
-Entropy's latest Daily Driver kernel (11032011) (Improved network performance)
-Added experimental NFC support (Settings > Wireless and network > NFC) (Google Wallet is not currently supported, but some NFC tag reader apps in the Market should work) (Thank Entropy512 for figuring this one out!)
-Added an option to set the user agent in the browser (Browser > Menu > Settings > Select user agent) (Unlike the about:useragent trick, this setting actually sticks, even after a reboot)
-Modded the camera app to allow the volume up (or down) button to act as a shutter key (The camera will autofocus and snap a picture with a normal press, or you can hold down to lock in focus and exposure and then release to snap a picture)
-Updated Swype to a newer, sexier version with more options
-Cleaned up and optimized the Loopy Smoothness Tweak init.d script
-Added the KH7 modem to both packages to ensure the correct modem is being used

v1.2.1 Changelog:
-Added long press functionality to the notification pulldown toggles to take you directly to their corresponding settings pages or, in the case of the flashlight toggle, to the camera app
-Fixed a typo in the build prop
-Updated Market and Maps (full package only)
-New addon to allow the true connection status to be shown in the status bar (instead of showing H+ for 3G, H, and H+)

v1.3.0 Changelog:
-Kernel:
-Entropy's latest Daily Driver kernel (11132011)
-ROM:
-Ice Cream Sandwich animations
-Improved camcorder audio recording quality (192kbps instead of 96kbps)
-Removed the AP Mobile widget/app (AP Mobile has been known to increase battery drain and data usage significantly and it runs in the background even if you don't use it)
-Removed all components of Social Hub, including sns accounts (Social Hub and its various services have been known to increase battery drain significantly and it runs in the background even if you don't use it)
-Removed the Device Management service (This service runs in the background and checks for and manages OTA updates. We don't want OTA updates from AT&T while running a custom ROM.)
-Removed several other useless apps: lcdtest, SamsungAppsUNA3, WlanTest, and wipereceiver
-Possible fix for random Wi-Fi hotspot disconnects (To enable the fix after updating, go to Settings > Wireless > Mobile networks > APNs, select Menu > Reset to default, and then select ATT PHONE)
-Updated YouTube (full package only)
-Addons:
-New addon to disable ICS animations
-New addon to undo all addon mods
-New addon to install AP Mobile
-New addon to install News and Weather
-New addon to install Social Hub and sns accounts

v1.3.1 Changelog:
-Fixed the infamous unlock pattern/pin security flaw (http://www.bgr.com/2011/09/30/major...ypass-att-samsung-galaxy-s-ii-security-video/)

v1.3.2 Changelog:
-This is the final update to the KH7 base. The next release will move to a new base.
-Minor optimization and cleanup
-Updated Maps, Media Hub, Street, and Superuser (full package only)

Downloads

update-unnamed-v1.3.2-full.zip MD5: a73a7d27509324a5002ac85794ba700b
update-unnamed-v1.3.1-v1.3.2-update.zip (<1MB)

CWM Flashable Addons

Last edited:

SeanHacker

Sep 7, 2010
Portland, Oregon
and just when I was gonn throw out my no name rom sometime this week. You beat me to it bro. Lol. Time too start thinking of some names now. Lol.

Blaze9

Jun 11, 2010
Hey man, the texts look amazing! I like the rom, but I specially love the text theme. Any way you can tell me how to get that separately?

Also, what's the widget showing the time?

Overall, the entire rom looks very clean and professionally made. I'll check it out this weekend, have no time to mess with my phone during weekdays.

gtg465x

Jun 16, 2008
Hey man, the texts look amazing! I like the rom, but I specially love the text theme. Any way you can tell me how to get that separately?

Also, what's the widget showing the time?

Overall, the entire rom looks very clean and professionally made. I'll check it out this weekend, have no time to mess with my phone during weekdays.

You can just pull Mms.apk if you want the messaging theme only.

Entropy512

Senior Recognized Developer
Aug 31, 2007
Owego, NY
I think you should've continued where lemons left off and made ****ROM. :)

Man, I'm even more likely to ditch my plans for TutorialROM now. :)

florelui001p

Jul 18, 2009
Anyway to change the background of the mms to black? I asked this before in general but got no reply, thanks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using xda premium

florelui001p

Jul 18, 2009
Yeah! I tried de-compiling the mms.apk and tweaking some of the xml thinking they were responsible for that but itwould constantly force close... After 4 hours yesterday I gave up.

axis01

Oct 5, 2007
Yaa, someone finally addressed some of the issues in their ROM. The logging issue was a biggie for me as I use the phone button to look up recently called numbers. Very annoying to see the texts in there too.

Are you the GTG that made the 5 dock TW? I'd love to see one for TW4. :D

gtg465x

Jun 16, 2008
I think you should've continued where lemons left off and made ****ROM. :)

Man, I'm even more likely to ditch my plans for TutorialROM now. :)

Lol, believe it or not I considered it, but only about 5 people would've got the joke. Don't ditch your plans for a tut ROM. I can help if you want.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Graphic by k4zyn

Features:

-Entropy's Daily Driver kernel (12082011) (governor set to on demand via init.d script)
    -Rooted (latest versions of su, Superuser, and Busybox)
    -Fully deodexed and zipaligned
    -Removed bloatware:
    • Deep breath... Amazon Kindle, AP Mobile, AT&T Code Scanner, AT&T Live TV, AT&T FamilyMap, AT&T Featured Apps, AT&T Hot Spots, AT&T Movies, AT&T Navigator, Books, City ID, Days, Device Management, Dual Clock, Facebook, Genie Widget, Kobo, Mini Diary, myAT&T, Press Reader, Protips, Social Hub and sns accounts, Qik Lite, Terminal Emulator, Voice Commands and Voice Talk (the Market version of Vlingo is better), Words With Friends, Yahoo Finance, YPmobile, Zinio, and several other useless test applications
    -App mods:
    • Browser: option to set text size
    • Browser: option to set user agent (Unlike the about:useragent trick, this setting actually sticks, even after a reboot)
    • Browser: set the default home page to Google and removed AT&T bookmarks
    • Camera: improved camcorder audio recording quality (Now 192kbps 48KHz)
    • Camera: modded to allow the volume up (or down) button to act as a shutter key (The camera will autofocus and snap a picture with a normal press, or you can hold down to lock in focus and exposure and then release to snap a picture)
    • Camera: works with less than 15% battery and during calls
    • Clock widgets: open the Clock app when tapped
    • Contacts: removed AT&T contacts
    • Logs Provider: modded to prevent text messages from being displayed in the phone log
    • Messaging: themed conversation view
    • Settings: additional screen timeout options (30 minutes and never)
    • Settings: screen color temperature settings (go to System > Display > Screen mode to choose between dynamic, standard, and movie modes)
    • TouchWiz Launcher: customized default layout and no text on empty home screens
    • Wallpaper Chooser: additional wallpapers from Ice Cream Sandwich and the international Galaxy S II
    -Framework mods:
    • 5 additional notification pulldown toggles (brightness, data, flashlight, sound, and sync), for a total of 10, with long press functionality to take you directly to the corresponding settings pages or, in the case of the flashlight toggle, to the camera app
    • Accurate battery mod
    • Charging complete notifications completely disabled
    • CRT screen off animation (available as an addon because I don't really like it)
    • Extended power menu with reboot, recovery, and download options
    • Home button lag fix (disables home button double tap feature)
    • No redundant vibration icon in the status bar (the mute or vibration icon will show (depending on your settings) only when the ringer is silenced)
    • Skip songs in any music app while the screen is off by holding down the volume keys
    • Themed several status bar icons (the stock alarm, flight mode, silent, and vibrate icons were fat and ugly)
    -Other mods and features:
    • Additional alarms, notifications, and ringtones from Ice Cream Sandwich and CM7
    • Additional analog clock and calendar widget styles
    • Automatic zipalign at boot (init.d script)
    • BLN support
    • Galaxy Nexus boot animation
    • Ice Cream Sandwich animations
    • NFC support (Google Wallet is not currently supported, but some NFC tag reader apps in the Market should work) (Thank Entropy512 for this one!)
    • Rotation animations from Ice Cream Sandwich
    • Unrestricted USB tethering and Wi-Fi hotspot functionality
    • Updated version of Swype with a sexier theme and more options
    • Updated system apps

v2.0.0 Changelog:
    -Base changes:
    -Improved touchscreen accuracy
    -Overscroll glow
    -Other changes:
    -Entropy's latest stable Daily Driver kernel (12122011)
    -New welcome screen on first boot
    -Insanely awesome rotation animations from Ice Cream Sandwich!
    -Optimized TouchWiz launcher for smoother scrolling while using static wallpapers!
    -The camera now works during calls
    -Tapping on any clock widget now opens the Clock app
    -Additional calendar widget style: month view
    -Two additional analog clock widget styles
    -BLN support
    -Improved audio recording quality
    -Updated hosts file for better ad blocking
    -Updated system apps
    -And more!

v2.1.0 Changelog:

v2.1.1 Changelog:
    -Fixed wallpaper cropping in Gallery

v2.2.0 Changelog:
    -Enabled infinite home screen scrolling
    -Enabled overscroll bounce and axis locked scrolling within the browser
    -Disabled ad blocking (install AdFree from the market if you need it)
    -Added init.d scripts to set the default I/O scheduler to bfq, tweak I/O scheduler parameters, and increase the ext4 commit interval
    -Updated build fingerprint to KK6 since it's official now
    -Updated Maps and Market (full package only)

v2.2.1 Changelog:
    -Improved battery life while connected to wifi by reverting to KK6 DHCP renewal code (this will break compatibility with Belkin routers, so I've posted a compatibility addon for those who own a Belkin router)
    -Improved autofocus performance by reverting to KK6 camera libs (my testing has shown no adverse impact on video recording framerate)
    -Fixed missing app issue in Market by reverting to KH7 build fingerprint (Google's Market servers still haven't been updated to recognize the KK6 build fingerprint)

Installation Instructions:
    Prerequisite: You must be running a kernel with CWM.
    1) Download update-unnamed-v2.X.X-full.zip and place it on your SD card.
    2) Power off your phone.
    3) With the phone powered off, hold both volume buttons and the power button for about 10 seconds and then release all three when you see the Galaxy S II logo disappear and reappear. This should boot you into CWM.
    4) Select "wipe data/factory reset".
    5) Select "install zip from sdcard" and navigate to and select update-unnamed-v2.X.X-full.zip.
    6) When it finishes flashing, go back and select "reboot system now". The first boot will take a couple minutes.
    Warning: Do NOT restore system data with Titanium Backup. Do NOT restore ALL apps with data. If you absolutely must restore something with Titanium Backup, only restore MISSING apps with data.

Downloads

update-unnamed-v2.2.1-full.zip

CWM Flashable Addons

GitHub repository for modified files:
    -UnNamed rom source repository
    -Commit history

I do this for fun so you shouldn't feel any obligation to donate, but here's a link if you want to. Donations of any amount are very much appreciated.

sc20111011215717.png

sc20111016091755.png

sc20111011220059.png

extratoggles.png
    extendedpower2.png

sc20111109001203.png
    swype.png

nfc.png
    timeout2.png

textsize.png
    useragent.png

stayawake2.png

UnNamed v1

v1.0.1 Changelog:
    -Disabled sf_slowBlur for a slight improvement in menu and pop-up animation smoothness (the difference is extremely subtle so don't be alarmed if you don't notice a difference)

v1.0.2 Changelog:
    -Entropy's latest Daily Driver kernel (10132011)
    -Galaxy Nexus boot animation
    -Added 5 additional toggles to the notification pulldown (brightness, data, flashlight, sound, and sync)
    -Completely disabled charging complete notifications (before only the sound was disabled)
    -Reluctantly making the full package non-wipe. Previously it was wiping data and cache for you. Now it will only wipe system. Unless you're just updating, don't forget to wipe data / factory reset in CWM when installing!

v1.0.3 Changelog:
    -Added the ability to set your preferred app install location
    -Added additional screen timeout options (30 minutes and never)

v1.0.4 Changelog:
    -Entropy's latest Daily Driver kernel (10202011)
    -Enabled screen color temperature settings (go to System > Display > Screen mode to choose between dynamic, standard, and movie modes)
    -Disabled the redundant vibration icon in the status bar (I coded it to show either the mute or vibration icon (depending on your settings) only when the ringer is silenced)
    -Redesigned my original brightness, flight mode, sync, and flashlight toggle icons to look a bit more professional
    -Removed the preferred install location option (it didn't seem to be doing anything)
    -Removed Voice Command and Voice Talk (only removed from the full package) (I removed these because I found the version of Vlingo offered in the Market to be superior, but for those who think otherwise, I made an addon to get them back)
    -Updated Google Maps (full package only)

v1.1.0 Changelog:
    -Added the ability to skip songs in any music app while the screen is off by holding down the volume keys
    -Added an option to set text size within the browser (Browser > Menu > Settings > Text size)
    -Modded the camera app to work with less than 15% battery and during calls
    -Added lpy's init.d script for increased smoothness in certain scenarios (increases the priority of core apps and services)
    -Added an option to keep the screen awake while charging (Settings > Applications > Development > Stay awake)
    -Set the default browser home page to Google
    -Changed the flight mode and sync toggle icons (I think I'm finally satisfied with them)
    -Updated Superuser and the su binary (full package only)
    -Updated the home button double tap addon with the latest changes

v1.2.0 Changelog:
    -Entropy's latest Daily Driver kernel (11032011) (Improved network performance)
    -Added experimental NFC support (Settings > Wireless and network > NFC) (Google Wallet is not currently supported, but some NFC tag reader apps in the Market should work) (Thank Entropy512 for figuring this one out!)
    -Added an option to set the user agent in the browser (Browser > Menu > Settings > Select user agent) (Unlike the about:useragent trick, this setting actually sticks, even after a reboot)
    -Modded the camera app to allow the volume up (or down) button to act as a shutter key (The camera will autofocus and snap a picture with a normal press, or you can hold down to lock in focus and exposure and then release to snap a picture)
    -Updated Swype to a newer, sexier version with more options
    -Cleaned up and optimized the Loopy Smoothness Tweak init.d script
    -Added the KH7 modem to both packages to ensure the correct modem is being used

v1.2.1 Changelog:
    -Added long press functionality to the notification pulldown toggles to take you directly to their corresponding settings pages or, in the case of the flashlight toggle, to the camera app
    -Fixed a typo in the build prop
    -Updated Market and Maps (full package only)
    -New addon to allow the true connection status to be shown in the status bar (instead of showing H+ for 3G, H, and H+)

v1.3.0 Changelog:
    -Kernel:
    -Entropy's latest Daily Driver kernel (11132011)
    -ROM:
    -Ice Cream Sandwich animations
    -Improved camcorder audio recording quality (192kbps instead of 96kbps)
    -Removed the AP Mobile widget/app (AP Mobile has been known to increase battery drain and data usage significantly and it runs in the background even if you don't use it)
    -Removed all components of Social Hub, including sns accounts (Social Hub and its various services have been known to increase battery drain significantly and it runs in the background even if you don't use it)
    -Removed the Device Management service (This service runs in the background and checks for and manages OTA updates. We don't want OTA updates from AT&T while running a custom ROM.)
    -Removed several other useless apps: lcdtest, SamsungAppsUNA3, WlanTest, and wipereceiver
    -Possible fix for random Wi-Fi hotspot disconnects (To enable the fix after updating, go to Settings > Wireless > Mobile networks > APNs, select Menu > Reset to default, and then select ATT PHONE)
    -Updated YouTube (full package only)
    -Addons:
    -New addon to disable ICS animations
    -New addon to undo all addon mods
    -New addon to install AP Mobile
    -New addon to install News and Weather
    -New addon to install Social Hub and sns accounts

v1.3.1 Changelog:
    -Fixed the infamous unlock pattern/pin security flaw (http://www.bgr.com/2011/09/30/major...ypass-att-samsung-galaxy-s-ii-security-video/)

v1.3.2 Changelog:
    -This is the final update to the KH7 base. The next release will move to a new base.
    -Minor optimization and cleanup
    -Updated Maps, Media Hub, Street, and Superuser (full package only)

Downloads

update-unnamed-v1.3.2-full.zip MD5: a73a7d27509324a5002ac85794ba700b
    update-unnamed-v1.3.1-v1.3.2-update.zip (<1MB)

CWM Flashable Addons

Ok, get it while it's hot. I think this brings UnNamed v2 in line with older versions of UnNamed stability wise :).

v2.1.0 Changelog:
    -Fixed video recording framerate
    1.3.0... you are clear for takeoff