1,397 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,554

By gnufabio, Retired Recognized Developer on 12th September 2011, 10:01 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
8th October 2011, 05:30 AM |#61  
Flag Shanghai
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I've tried my Huawei EC122 which is for CDMA2000 3G network. it seemed not to work with TF101.

I did't turn off the composite device on PC. will it be necessary to make it work with TF101?

whatever, thanks a lot for your marvelous job. hope this job can be improved further to fit more 3G dongle.

8th October 2011, 02:06 PM |#62  
Flag Halkidiki
Thanks Meter: 306

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by badzj

I've tried my Huawei EC122 which is for CDMA2000 3G network. it seemed not to work with TF101.

I did't turn off the composite device on PC. will it be necessary to make it work with TF101?

whatever, thanks a lot for your marvelous job. hope this job can be improved further to fit more 3G dongle.

I think it is essential to disable it.I was having similar issues and then i disabled it and voila! It asked for PIN code
The Following User Says Thank You to Ivanovic For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ivanovic Ad-Free
9th October 2011, 07:42 PM |#63  

More
Thumbs up ASUS USB Extension Kit (Art.Nr. 1D09-36X)
Hello

I tried Turkish Vodafone E160E modem. It worked well.

I want to ask you if someone has tried the ASUS USB Extension Kit (Art.Nr. 1D09-36X) with a 3G dongle.
12th October 2011, 03:59 PM |#64  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Exclamation
I've found major bug in toggling off 3g support on Prime 2.0.x (tried 2.0.1 and 2.0.3)

I have enabled 3G support by this app in Prime 1.9, now I don't need it anymore,
so I disabled 3G. I have noticed after that strange wifi bug - after deep sleep, wifi can't be switched on - it will rapitly switch from off to on draining battery fast. Only reboot will help... After enabling back 3G all is OK...

So enabling 3G in one way only :/
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Groch For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mr Groch Ad-Free
13th October 2011, 03:39 PM |#65  
Flag Calgary
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Ok I read through the threads but did not see this question asked or answered.

Can I just tether my smartphone with my TF with the 3g toggler enabled or do I need to use an internet stick to be able to access the internet?
19th October 2011, 10:15 AM |#66  
Flag Slavonski Brod

More
Here is one seriously noob question, if it has been answered in this thread I appologize but my internet is ridiculously slow and my company laptop hates me.

I have the original FW in my transformer. Updated via the settings screen ( like I said, I'm a noob ). Is it possible just to install this little APK and get the 3g dongle working or do I have to root the device and install a different ROM in it?
19th October 2011, 04:22 PM |#67  
Flag Hannover
Thanks Meter: 27

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by losx

Here is one seriously noob question, if it has been answered in this thread I appologize but my internet is ridiculously slow and my company laptop hates me.

I have the original FW in my transformer. Updated via the settings screen ( like I said, I'm a noob ). Is it possible just to install this little APK and get the 3g dongle working or do I have to root the device and install a different ROM in it?

there is only a very little chance, but try it.
24th October 2011, 10:00 PM |#68  
Thanks Meter: 18

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by losx

You will have to root it:
Quote:

This app need root permissions and overwrites the bootloader, so it may cause some problems. If you get a problem, just use nvlash.

27th October 2011, 12:57 AM |#69  
Flag Espinho
Thanks Meter: 913

More
Hello

Whit Revolver 3.6 Rom I installed the 3G Toggler and I have 3G very well.
If I have the charger ON the 3G dongle is always connected. The led is blue/green, it's o.k. In sleep mode also.

But, in baterie only (not charger) when the Tab enter sleep mode the 3G also and deconnect. When the Tab wake up the 3G don't connect, I must reboot the Tab. I have no Pin in the sim card and I have the internet quickly.

Why the dongle 3G not connect after a sleep/wake mode? After a reboot it's good.

Thanks
27th October 2011, 06:46 AM |#70  

More
work with huawei E200 (revolver 3.6)
for stable connect, need edit chat script in /etc/ppp and change dial string from *99***1# to *99#
31st October 2011, 07:54 PM |#71  
Thanks Meter: 18

Donate to Me
More
Is there a way to import the most common APN's into the system?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)