The Android market got updated to version 3.2.0. You can download the apk from the attachment below.
For those who use AOSP Roms like CyanogenMod 7.1 or MIUI, try flashing the new google apps, if this didn't work out well for you.
* New UI For Phones & Tablets
* Faster / Fixed Download bug
Procedure to install via CWM Recovery
According to popular requests, I made a flashable version of the new Market 3.2.0. This will solve all the installation issues.
1. Download the Flashable zip file here.
2. Do a Nandroid Backup.
3. Reboot into Recovery & Flash the zip.
4. Now reboot & enjoy.......
Procedure to install via Root Explorer Method
1. Download the apk file from the attachment to your sd card.
2. Now using Root explorer, go to /system/app
3. Mount the system to r/w.
4. Now search for Vending.apk & rename it to Vending.apk1
5. Copy the file you just downloded to /system/app
6. Now press & hold the app and select Permissions
7. Select only the options given below. Now REBOOT & enjoy.....
The original file you see in /system/app is Vending.apk it has to be renamed. Don't mix it up with the attachment below, since the name is same for both.