[UTIL] [Update] TG01 Radio changing KITCHEN

Search This thread

mirolg

Retired Recognized Developer
Oct 25, 2009
With all Miro fan, nobody can upload again some versions ?

Damn ! unbelievable !

! unbelievable ! really :D just one example: miROM3 ENG (hybrid htc sense/spb mobile shell/MS Titanium) was over 11.000 ! downloaded- really true! and other miROMs (16 different ROMs in differend languages) also has thousands and hundreds downloads. my miromworl site has 60 visitors per day ... ! unbelievable !

please, guys, i know its a lot of work- but if you have a miROM on your storage, please upload it!

Hey I still got a few ROMs on my old tg01 card. I will try to upload them if I find my sd card, can't remember where I put it!!

Sent from my HTC Desire S using xda premium

yeeah oly, my old, old tg01 communiy friend!

Yeah nice news !

Then if you find some ROMS, we can upload on solid mirror and Miro will can update his post !

Thx !

thank you, legend- you are really T H E BEST
cool.gif

Last edited:

Pepsionline

Nov 4, 2007
Hi all I have been looking through this forum for the past 4 hours trying to figger out the way to install the 0300 radio rom and the MiRom8 rom but so far all I have managed to do is give myself a headache.

Can someone....anyone make a simple walkthrough for a newbiee to the TG01 so I can download the required files and what to do as I have not learned anything in the last four hours that is going to help me.

Thanks to you all and the master creator I really feel for you and don't want your past work to go to ground.

Please reconsider and keep up the outstanding work

Pepsi

Last edited:

mirolg

Oct 25, 2009
Hi all I have been looking through this forum for the past 4 hours trying to figger out the way to install the 0300 radio rom and the MiRom8 rom but so far all I have managed to do is give myself a headache.

Can someone....anyone make a simple walkthrough for a newbiee to the TG01 so I can download the required files and what to do as I have not learned anything in the last four hours that is going to help me.

Thanks to you all and the master creator I really feel for you and don't want your past work to go to ground.

Please reconsider and keep up the outstanding work

Pepsi
welcome pepsi :)

you need two things:
Rom flash gude: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=10444420&postcount=2

and the mirom8
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1072814

have fun! miro

Pepsionline

Nov 4, 2007
Thanks man but two problems here.

first I need info on the radios how to and where. Secondly I downloaded the mirom8 & the Rom flash gude can I install it on my current radio which is 5001.0001.76

I have read so much about changing the radio but not what each will do or how to do it or where to download it.

Pepsi

mirolg

Oct 25, 2009
Thanks man but two problems here.

first I need info on the radios how to and where. Secondly I downloaded the mirom8 & the Rom flash gude can I install it on my current radio which is 5001.0001.76

I have read so much about changing the radio but not what each will do or how to do it or where to download it.

Pepsi

hi, for the beginnig the best are step by step :)

for the first time, plaase flash the miROM8 it included the 0300 Radio.
I have with the 0300 radio a very good signal and gps quality. Is very similar to the
0001.76 radio.

If you have problem with this radio- pls post here, then we explain you the radio change process :cool:

cheers, miro

Pepsionline

Nov 4, 2007
I have updated to MiRom8 on 0300 and it is great I am so happy I tried this it's like having a brand new phone. I am well pleased.

Only one question is there any pictures of the TG01 running any of the other MiRoms?

Thanks for the hard work I hope you do decide to continue

Pepsi

Last edited:

mirolg

Oct 25, 2009
I have updated to MiRom8 on 0300 and it is great I am so happy I tried this it's like having a brand new phone. I am well pleased.

Only one question is there any pictures of the TG01 running any of the other MiRoms?

Thanks for the hard work I hope you do decide to continue

Pepsi

nice! :) ...here the link with all my miROMs (but all links are dead- i will fill the links again)
a few re-downloaded links find here
(without screenshots) - download link to tg01 miROM content

PATITOPATITO

Nov 12, 2009
its compatible with w7 ROM?

hello lesscro,

yes, with this kichen (codesmith TG01Tool) extract RADIO from every new ROMs and combine with your used ROM. This is one auto prozedur, with CRC check if the maked ROM is ok.

Load a kitchen with RADIO Version that you like.

Put your used ROM file in kitchen. Rename it to TG01_Orginal.tsw and press the xxx.bat file.

After 1 - 2 min. you have a NEW Rom- file. Flash and try.

good luck, miro

Hi MIRO, its compatible with w7 ROM?.:eek: I just flash the phone to W7, but there is a very poor signal detection.
Thanks in advanced.
Br
Patito

Top Liked Posts