Guide How to Root + play Tegra Games

Search This thread

pr0blumz

Aug 19, 2010
SuperOneClick won't install on my computer. I keep getting an error. So, I tried on a different computer and got the same error message.

CallMeAria

Aug 17, 2010
Murrieta, CA
SuperOneClick won't install on my computer. I keep getting an error. So, I tried on a different computer and got the same error message.

Maybe I'm remembering wrong but I don't think it actually installs. You just download and run it I believe. Are you running it as admin? What's the error?

Sent from my Thrill 4G using Tapatalk

pr0blumz

Aug 19, 2010
Maybe I'm remembering wrong but I don't think it actually installs. You just download and run it I believe. Are you running it as admin? What's the error?

Sent from my Thrill 4G using Tapatalk

Yes, I downloaded and I run as admin and the message is "SuperOneClick has encountered a problem and needs to close. Sorry for the inconvenience." Same problem on two different computers.

kurrptsenate

May 6, 2011
it sounds like a problem with windows, not one click. I've never had a problem downloading and running the software and I've done it on 3 different machines (XP and Windows 7)

Urabewe

Oct 13, 2010
@pr0blumz If you're having root pr0blumz I feel bad for you son, I got 99 pr0blumz but admin rights ain't one.... :p

pr0blumz

Aug 19, 2010
Again....any suggestions? I've tried to download multiple times on multiple laptops but I still get the same error

Urabewe

Oct 13, 2010
Again....any suggestions? I've tried to download multiple times on multiple laptops but I still get the same error

Have you tried downloading from a different source? Perhaps where you are getting it from has a corrupted .exe? What version are you using? You getting it straight fron xda? If you have tried on multiple computers and laptops then it pretty much has to be the exe you are downloading.

pr0blumz

Aug 19, 2010
Have you tried downloading from a different source? Perhaps where you are getting it from has a corrupted .exe? What version are you using? You getting it straight fron xda? If you have tried on multiple computers and laptops then it pretty much has to be the exe you are downloading.

I downloaded the file attached to this post and another version from the S.O.C. website. Still no luck

Symmetric

Apr 11, 2006
Atlanta
The only version of S1C that I could get to do the job was 1.5.5, which was the oldest in my collection. I was getting pretty frustrated by everyone else being able to do it, but then finally it worked!

Keep trying...

sexykika

Feb 19, 2011
Woodland
hey im following the steps for my LG Thrill on 2.2.2, ive downloaded superoneclick and the drivers are installed but superoneclick wont read my phone it keeps saying waiting for devices.. Am i doing something wrong???

sexykika

Feb 19, 2011
Woodland
Yes i do,, when i plug the phone in it just charges but usb debugging is on i double check nothing shows up in the notification bar

Sent from my LG-P925 using XDA App

sexykika

Feb 19, 2011
Woodland
Google rooting lg thrill 4g and youll find some tutorials theyll have a link to lg android drivers download them and itll read your phone,,

Sent from my LG-P925 using XDA App

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    To Root the LG Optimus 3D any firmware you will need
    SuperOneClick , winRaR to extract the file , also you may need google ADB drivers if your on windows xp

Step 1: Download SuperOneClick here http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IKMS0QN3 then extract it.

Step 2: On the phone goto settings > Applications > Development > Turn USB Debugging on also turn on unknown sources.

Step 3: connect the phone to your pc make sure mass storage is turned off once connected wait for the drivers to install

Step 4: Run SuperOneClick as admin right click superoneclick run as administrator and click on Root, sometimes it can take a few minutes once it's done restart the phone now you should have superuser app on the phone.

To play Tegra Games you need to Root your phone first

Download this https://market.android.com/details?i...=search_result or search for chainfire pro in android market

once you have installed chainfire goto chainfire it will ask for root permission press allow

Then install CF3D Driver phone will restart once done

now download this http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G2AXTW04
    this is the nvidia plug in put it in your sd card anywhere

now open up chainfire then install plugins then select nvidia zip

next gotodefault openGL settings > use plugin select nvidia

go back and select fix market settings, only on chainfire pro you can select this

Your done you should be able to play tegra games now

Note
    I'm not responsable of any damage to your device
    Thanks for posting it for us

Just wanted to make sure ppl on the Thrill get it going WORKS GREAT THANKS!
    Just search chainfire in android market
    Ok for those that are having a few issues following the directions and went to the market to DL Chainsfire the menus and what the OP say's are slightly different than the order specified. You download and install Chainsfire and Install the CF3D Driver and Reboot. After that and you have the Nvidia thing put on your SD card you go to Install plugins / shaders THAN you go to Default OpenGL settings and Set Nvidia. The Install plugins part I thing was confusing people.
    Has anyone been able to download galaxy on fire 2? It's not showing me a button to download after it links me to the market