[ROM]Droid X GingerAle 3.0 Stable Release!

Search This thread
does anybody acctually still want to see this happen?
Absolutely! There is a whole new wave of X's out here because of the smaller local carriers picking up the device... I for one, in Alaska, on ACS's network with the "Milestone-X" (MB-809) don't know if we will EVER see a gingerbread update - let alone ICS. So, coming here and seeing development continuing is a relief! -- My concerns are that we (I) don't have a carrier specific SBF to roll back if things go haywire... Makes things somewhat tricky when it comes to the radio settings.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    GINGERALE 3.0 STABLE RELEASE

My first ROM ever! I decided to make it on Gingerbread. Some things that you should know are that...

-First GB Leak only! - If you want to port framework and other files to .588, .591, .595, or .596 be my guest but that's not my job!

Updated: GingerAle is now in ROM Manager under TeamChargeDev (The new developer team I'm part of)!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's Included:
    -Themed GingerBlur Home
    -CRT Animation
    -Lots of Status Bar Changes
    -Bloatware Removed
    -DX2 Boot Animation (DX Boot Anim. w/ Sound)
    -DX2 Wallpapers
    -Themed Dialer
    -All Red and Blue Highlights
    -Old Blur Load/Spinner Sequence
    -Build.prop Edits
    -Eri.xml heavily edited
    -...and much much more!

Screenshots:

CAP201105291144.jpg
    CAP2011051721511.jpg
    CAP201105172149.jpg
    CAP2011051721521.jpg
    CAP2011051721491.jpg
    CAP2011052911471.jpg

Download Link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?1q27phrn8oz9363

INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS:
    1. Get Rooted on any System
    2. Get DX Bootstrap Recovery
    3. Flash DXBR or D2BR Depending if on GB already!
    4. Wipe Data/Cache
    5. Install from SD Card
    6. When done reboot system!
    7. Enjoy

-If you are coming from the beta...NO NEED TO WIPE DATA/CACHE JUST INSTALL!

-It may boot loop...Just go into stock recovery and wipe data again then reboot!

-You can now simply Download from the ROM Manager App and follow the directions there!

ChangeLog: 3.0
    Took Out Netflix (Only Works on 2.2)
    Added Gtalk Working! (Works with set Per.)
    Deleted FriendShare
    Maximum Bloatware Gone
    Themed Press to Red
    Heavy Edits on Binary
    Superuser Running Smoother
    Minor Tweaks to Scrolling
    and much much more! :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If you have any bug reports or complaints report them to me on Twitter...@TeamChargeDev or by Email.... SeanMyers10@gmail.com

ENJOY!

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/w...63663d3faee8deaa77efc63a6eb429928d42bdf5d9d2c

Donate :)
    Many congrats - I've been waiting with baited breath for someone to put out a new DX ROM. Thanks for the love.

One question though....since GB, I thought that DXBR didn't work anymore, I thought we had to use D2BR now?

That is very true...I'm assuming that yuor flashing from 2.2 which in that case it would work, if not use D2BR! I'll fix that in the post, sorry for the mix-up!
    2.3.3 GingerAle Official is now here download it from the same place. Working on a Blurless GingerAle for all you blur haterz come and get it!
    you said the magic word. blurless. eagerly waiting. thanks.

gotta wait till sunday unfortuantely i have a life un;like some other devs lolz jk but seriously Sunday is the day!
    Have you guys not heard of ApeX 2.0 or ZombieStomped, or Liberty GB even?

Sent from my DROIDX using XDA App

Everyone has heard of them, however they are by well-established developers. I was happy that someone is taking time to get development going again. We have maybe 3 good developers left for the droid x. That is why I am happy for another.