FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[icons] + [ADW themes] THA ICON - Part 4 - ...High quality android icon packs!

535 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,441

By ThaPHLASH, Senior Member on 17th October 2011, 07:57 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
PART 4

Word up xda...

This is my fourth installment of android icons collection.
if you missed it,
check out part 1!

check out part 2!

check out part 3!

check out part 4! -- (you are here)

check out part 5!

Now on to the best quality android icon packs you will ever come across.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________

Tha Vinyl icons for you who loves the art of manipulating sounds and creating music!

Bring tha noise.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________

Tha Gauge icons to make a variety of measuring instruments on your dashboard.

Sweet look.

Tha Polaroid icon pack is a classic within a classic… simply beautiful!

Get your picture taken.

Tha Siri icons is like a personal assistant application… for android.

How can i help you.

Tha Cancer icons, raise your awareness because attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.

Tribute.

Tha Medal icons awarded for your distinguish android services…

Aye aye sir.

Tha Pink Mist a very nice glowing theme for the ladies.

Pinky.

Tha Ruby icons are finely proportioned and cut provides vivid reflections.

Simply stunning.

Tha Clay icon set is perfect if you need peaceful, quiet and particularly soft icons.

Less is more.

Tha Minecraft icon set generated block-based mining/world deformation and building mechanics at your service.

Build.

Tha Scratchout android icons made of thin paper where concealed areas breaks open!

Pop out.

Tha MW3 pack is your Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 dream come true, now your phone is overpowered!

Kill confirmed.

Tha WoW icon set for those intense fans of the MMORPG World of Warcraft.

Now you can complete the android quest!

Tha Razr is a versatile icon pack covered with a Kevlar plate and a nice red glow.

Sweet.

Tha Retina light sensitive icon pack that ultimately trigger nerve impulses.

Nice glow.

Tha Icon Ultimate All those awesome icons and styles in a single app!

*** Sample files have 20 icons in them. Now if you interested by the full icon sets (over 1097 icons in them)
head over to my site and they're all available for you in exchange for a beer... After making so many icons i don't wanna get drunk, I HAVE TOO!

check out part 1!

check out part 2!

check out part 3!

check out part 4! -- (you are here)

check out part 5!
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to ThaPHLASH For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ThaPHLASH Ad-Free
18th October 2011, 12:01 AM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Flag Montreal

Donate to Me
More
Angry btw
if you have any icon style suggestion, feel free to let me know.. im open.
18th October 2011, 02:10 AM |#3  
Darkness
Thanks Meter: 369

More
brilliant work mate

cheers,

SX
The Following User Says Thank You to SignalX For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SignalX Ad-Free
21st October 2011, 12:26 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 1,301

More
Hey Phlash, I don't know if you remember me requesting a few months ago but I suggested an Alienware icon set with maybe a slight vibrating glow to it.
21st October 2011, 01:39 AM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Montreal

Donate to Me
More
Angry
I do remember you buddy! And the alienware icon set is still in the todo list... i been busy with the update, but as soon as i can get this out of the way i will make new styles and your request is in it Dont give up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSwaggeR

Hey Phlash, I don't know if you remember me requesting a few months ago but I suggested an Alienware icon set with maybe a slight vibrating glow to it.

22nd October 2011, 09:01 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Montreal

Donate to Me
More
Angry Tha Minecraft
Just added Tha Minecraft to the top of thread... wicked!!!!
29th October 2011, 03:28 AM |#7  
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Minecraft icon link doesn't work.
29th October 2011, 04:35 AM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Flag Montreal

Donate to Me
More
sorry bout that... just fixed that up for ya!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat.Implant

Minecraft icon link doesn't work.

The Following User Says Thank You to ThaPHLASH For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ThaPHLASH Ad-Free
29th October 2011, 05:36 AM |#9  
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaPHLASH

sorry bout that... just fixed that up for ya!

Thanks
The minecraft link here is also broken.
The Following User Says Thank You to cat.elevator For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cat.elevator Ad-Free
29th October 2011, 06:12 AM |#10  
OP Senior Member
Flag Montreal

Donate to Me
More
Angry
Wow... good catch!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat.Implant

Thanks
The minecraft link here is also broken.

2nd November 2011, 06:41 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 181

More
Any chance of offering the Siri ones in different colours? orange/green/blue ?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
adw, icons, quality, tha, themes

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)