[ROM] Aurora v6 ★Special Edition★ [23th Feb]

Search This thread

jory9

Sep 22, 2010
So, i installed supercharger script. And well. The phone is stuck at splash -.- An I did everything the instructions say, from busybox version to run at root, etc... Will flash the rom again though.

Same happened to me, just DONT try to downgrade busybox ..

Sent from my HTC Desire using XDA App

RiThBo

Oct 12, 2011
I think I've found a new bug. Camera->Menu->Self-Portrait it recognises the face but does not take the photo as it should when it sees the face.

Amphor

Dec 25, 2010
Tartu
i had the HAVS version, but they aren't that different. But, where else could the problem lie? radio version? i have 5.17.05.23

jackie_jagger

Jul 23, 2010
Vancouver, CA
Guys I'm having this annoying issue - using V4 on A2SD, everything seems to be functioning fine except the CPU controller, From my findings and reading few posts here - it seems SmartassV2 is best for wake and on demand for sleep.

My problem is, the WAKE setting keeps defaulting to LAGFREE which ironically causes a lot of lag, even though I change it to SmartassV2 it keeps reverting - could someone confirm if this is a bug or there is something I can do to fix?

Cheers

Chaqmol

Aug 19, 2010
Sorry guys seems that v04 wasn't good enough..:(
i replaced A2SD with A2SD+...it works fine...i used this version for 4-5 day's without problem..
i recommend you to flash new gingercake kernel over it....
and finally i should say that it's not a major update cause i'm really busy these days...don't have time for cooking..sorry

regards..Chaqmol

jackie_jagger

Jul 23, 2010
Vancouver, CA
Sorry guys seems that v04 wasn't good enough..:(
i replaced A2SD with A2SD+...it works fine...i used this version for 4-5 day's without problem..
i recommend you to flash new gingercake kernel over it....
and finally i should say that it's not a major update cause i'm really busy these days...don't have time for cooking..sorry

regards..Chaqmol

wipe dalvik and cache? or wipe all?

Troja

Jun 9, 2009
In my case with the A04 and A2SD gingercake kernel 8e ran great. Let's see if I update. Good work

Sent from my HTC Desire

bookerok

Jan 26, 2011
Slavyansk
who can to make light version aurora which can replace on 250MB System partition No need for S-OFF and custom MTD n EVEN SDCARD? it will be bomb :)

Chaqmol

Aug 19, 2010
wipe dalvik and cache? or wipe all?

recommend you to do a full wipe..
Why u removed rctweaks?
Sent from my HTC Desire using xda premium
seriously i don't get you ppl:rolleyes:
at first aurora hadn't rctweaks..everyone kept asking for it...then i added it they asked how to remove it...and now...:D
in the next version it will be added with a few changes..;)

who can to make light version aurora which can replace on 250MB System partition No need for S-OFF and custom MTD n EVEN SDCARD? it will be bomb :)

not possible..

Reactions: sinsnowman

sinsnowman

Nov 14, 2010

at first aurora hadn't rctweaks..everyone kept asking for it...then i added it they asked how to remove it...and now...:D

not possible..

Thanks for the update Chaqmol, will you change the background of the notification in the RC Tweak back white? Want things as stock as possible......hope to see a less buggy v5 release :)

gie62001

Jan 21, 2011
London
Google Pixel 6 Pro
hi to all,
thanks first of all for developer of this great ROM however im coming from Robo's ROMs and cant understand how to restore my apps, in v04 i couldnt as My Backup Root used to crash due to some kind of incopatibility with superuser. but now im able to launch MyBackupRoot but cant restore my 50apps as the space runs out?
ive got CM7r2 Hboot with 1024mg ext4 partition. and in Robo''s roms i used to still have a lot of space left with this configuration.
what am i doing wrong? is there any script i should run before restoring apps that they would go to SD card, and how about dalvik is it moved as well or not? please help me as i believe this Rom has a lot of potential to be daily Rom.
thank you

Nooooo :eek: lol don't listen to them, they don't know what they're talking about!

I have a few requests, more windows in stock browser, add HTC Reader, add carousel spinning ability (not the effect after unlock, but when you swipe through homescreens) and if possible add HTC notes as in sense 3.5

Big thank-you for all your work and time on this ROM, is pure class

Reactions: gie62001

Top Liked Posts