[ROM] Aurora v6 ★Special Edition★ [23th Feb]

Search This thread

Floare

Dec 10, 2010
Bucuresti
I have one question : I can't install titanium backup from the market. Neither from my SD Card . Any suggestion ?

Sent from my HTC Desire using XDA App

iTTi

Nov 1, 2009
Lahore
Battery!

Is it possible to have digital battery in v4.1, thats the only thing missin in this rom n keeping it from being perfect :)

curtt

Aug 31, 2008
Nooooo :eek: lol don't listen to them, they don't know what they're talking about!

I have a few requests, more windows in stock browser, add HTC Reader, add carousel spinning ability (not the effect after unlock, but when you swipe through homescreens) and if possible add HTC notes as in sense 3.5

Big thank-you for all your work and time on this ROM, is pure class

I agree with those words!
Rom simply super!
sorry for my english!:(

Last edited:

hamdir

Recognized Contributor
Aug 13, 2008
Canada
twitter.com
HTC U12+
Samsung Galaxy S21
hello I made the Rosie hack, you forgot to mention which version, semi 3d widgets or full flat

I appreciate if you add my name please, I hope thanks/donations are not just given to Rom devs in this forum, lot of us work on more general projects, as you can see my Rosie hack can benefit any device on sense 3.x just like I wanted and belive me when I say it was not a walk in the park

thank you keep up the good work

jory9

Sep 22, 2010
hello I made the Rosie hack, you forgot to mention which version, semi 3d widgets or full flat

I appreciate if you add my name please, I hope thanks/donations are not just given to Rom devs in this forum, lot of us work on more general projects, as you can see my Rosie hack can benefit any device on sense 3.x just like I wanted and belive me when I say it was not a walk in the park

Hamdir, thx again for this superb rosie hack, it made my phone go flyin ;p we all thank you , and its all your credit, thanx again

Greetz

Sent from my HTC Desire using XDA App

basthet

May 20, 2008
seriously i don't get you ppl:rolleyes:
at first aurora hadn't rctweaks..everyone kept asking for it...then i added it they asked how to remove it...and now...:D
in the next version it will be added with a few changes..;)

You can be sure to never hit every bodies taste ;)

However, a flashable RCTweak version would be highly appreciated.

ironjon

Thx very much for your work and development.
Our desires are flying with your rosie.

Tapatalking

RiThBo

Oct 12, 2011
Will the rctweaks from cool 3d aces addon section work on 4.1? Please could someone test it?

Just like to say thanks for your work on the Rosie. I have no clue about how these things work but I'll take your word for it when you say it wasn't easy. This is the type of thing that would be overlooked in ROM development and you deserve all credit for your time and hard work.

Top Liked Posts